So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

I stand by my claim that you voted for a party that supports defunding the police.

You're trying to pivot because you're a liar.

I've never voted for an individual who wants to defund the police. But there are members in the party who want to do that. I disagree with them.

I can be honest, which is more than can be said of you.

Because she was actually murdered. Unlike George who overdosed.
Ahh, revisionism is the watch word of the right wing/alt right wonk.

- Floyd died of asphyxiation due to a grown man kneeling on his neck for what, 8 minutes? His crime? Resisting arrest while being hand cuffed and handled by 4 cops. NO AUTOPSY PROVES THAT HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.
- Babbit was part of a violent mob armed with clubs, chemical sprays and anything they could get their hands on that broke into the Capitol, assaulted police and tried to break down a barricade that protected elected officials.

Matters of fact and history, whether you like it or not.

To the person who took the overdose, it could be an accident, but in this type of case, where unbeknownst to the soon to be dead guy, the drugs he took were counterfeit, that's just most likely not an accident, the person who poisoned him with the counterfeit drugs murdered him.
In my opinion the correct term is manslaughter which means causing the death of another whereas murder is intentionally and unlawfully taking the life of another.

In the first instance, it's probably a crap shoot whether or not the dealer's customer will die as a result of the bad drugs however the dealer is motivated by money, not by wanting to cause the death of his customers, otherwise he'd be out of business soon or dead himself.

But the clear lack of regard that his products COULD cause the death of his customers points to manslaughter. Murder would require him to intentionally use the bad drugs to cause his customer(s)'s to overdose and die.

Ahh, revisionism is the watch word of the right wing/alt right wonk.

- Floyd died of asphyxiation due to a grown man kneeling on his neck for what, 8 minutes? His crime? Resisting arrest while being hand cuffed and handled by 4 cops. NO AUTOPSY PROVES THAT HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.
- Babbit was part of a violent mob armed with clubs, chemical sprays and anything they could get their hands on that broke into the Capitol, assaulted police and tried to break down a barricade that protected elected officials.

Matters of fact and history, whether you like it or not.
Wrong asshole. Floyd died of drug overdose. He was yelling he couldn’t breathe when he was in the cop car with no one touching him. Overdosing on Fentanyl makes it so the person can’t breathe. Did the cop have his knee on him when he was walking around yelling he couldn’t breathe? You dolts are so dumb and gullible it’s amazing.

Wrong asshole. Floyd died of drug overdose. He was yelling he couldn’t breathe when he was in the cop car with no one touching him. Overdosing on Fentanyl makes it so the person can’t breathe. Did the cop have his knee on him when he was walking around yelling he couldn’t breathe? You dolts are so dumb and gullible it’s amazing.
Your first two words describe you perfectly. Your myopic repetition failed the defense in a court of law, as it was proved that the knee on his neck from a man in excess of 160 lbs. FOR ABOUT 8 MINUTES was the cause of death. You can be blind stinking drunk with a history of chronic coronary disease. But if I wrestle you to the ground and knee your neck for 8 minutes and you die of heart failure, it wasn't the alcohol that killed you right then and there. Oh, and screaming "my heart, my heart" when we're just wrestling doesn't change the final cause of death. Got that genius? Because the court sure as hell did, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back