So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

It is a bit simpler... When did the officers feel there lives were in danger?
He said he was claustrophobic while been handcuffed while they were trying to put him in the car... He was pleading with them... He even told them he had COVID which he had ...

There was no need to to even lie him on the ground... The guy was generally co-operating up till the point... They could have just let him sit and ordered a wagon..

There actions were way over the top... What they were doing was just cruelty, sorry... He pleaded with them and seem actually polite....

Police were in control and were under no danger...

Where in the trial transcript is COVID-19 mentioned so that the people can read it?

So let me get this straight? The Police shouldn't have put him in the cruiser because he claimed he was "claustrophobic"? Is that what you're stating? Look at your video...when the Police arrive he's sitting in a car. So is George Floyd only "claustrophobic" when he's sitting in a Police cruiser but not in an even smaller car...or was he simply resisting being arrested because he knew that with his criminal record he was going to go to jail again for quite some time? Use your head, Ted!
Smack down!

Is it easier to pass counterfeit when stoned on street heroin? Does it make the subject calmer, with suppressed breathing tendencies so they can make it out of the store with free cigarettes?

Obviously, you do not.

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that resisting arrest has to include some sort of punching or kicking? Are you serious?
Hey idiot I already said from the beginning that he resisted arrest. I never said he didn’t. I simply pointed out that he wasn’t violent while doing it. That’s it. That’s all I said. Are you just pretending otherwise?

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.
George Floyd was a violent criminal who regularily attacked people. He was a complete piece of shit. And again he died of from his long and short term drug abuse.

Ashli Babbit simply trespassed while protesting our corrupt government and was shot by a pos capital police who posted several times that he wanted to kill Trump supporters.

His life ended because he overdosed on fentanyl.

The evidence in the toxicology report proves that. 11ng/ml can kill you.

Ashli Babbit simply trespassed while protesting our corrupt government and was shot by a pos capital police

She trespassed in the part of the Building that put her one door away from the lawmakers sheltering in place. Justifiable homicide. The real culprit that day scurried off to 1600 Pennsylvania ave. to watch,cheer and snicker as his MAGAMOB rampaged through the Halls of Congress. I heard he was particularly thrilled to see the Confederate Battle Flag being waved around there.....

We look at Floyds sheet and see his last case was 13 years before he was murdered. This is how disingenuous you racist bastards are. Continuing on, we see 9 cases. Derek Chauvin had 18 cases of police brutality on his record. The only thing that kept this thug out of prison was the fact he wore a uniform. His rap sheet is twice that of Floyds and because he got away with crime so many times, he thought he was immune to the law when he decided not to take his knee off Floyds neck. That's what killed Floyd. He was fine on tape and when a person OD's they just don't walk into srores to buy things. But that is the narrative you scum want to believe and its another obvious show of the content of your character.
He was doing dope and passing counterfeit bills that day ---------------he was always and remained a criminal up till the day that he died (from his drug abuse fool).

Gotta love the libbies who normally hate buildings of authority and people of authority rallying to the defense of the suddenly sacred Capito Building and its police . Their feelings move them toward ordinary requirements of police engagement with citizens Not Applying to their suddenly and newly beloved Capitol.

Billy000 he was a jackass criminal that had robbed a pregnant lady--YES, he got what he deserved--and it had NOTHING to do with his race ...if you steal a lawmower or ANYTHING from me--even 1$, if you get killed--GOOD

Hey idiot I already said from the beginning that he resisted arrest. I never said he didn’t. I simply pointed out that he wasn’t violent while doing it. That’s it. That’s all I said. Are you just pretending otherwise?
Character%20I-S.jpg

So you’re saying anyone who is trying to resist arrest deserves to die?
No. I am saying that when an individual resists arrest they are upping the ante. When Police say you are under
arrest they are not saying it to hear themselves speak. They are going to take you to jail. You resist, the force they
use now becomes more severe. It happens every time somebody resists arrest. I don't know what it will take to teach
folks that it ain't healthy to resist arrest.

There was no need to to even lie him on the ground...
Floyd screamed that he wanted to lay face down on the ground.

It's on the bodycam video.

The cops called for an EMT unit to desperately attempt to save Floyd's life.

The policemen probably could have saved his life if they knew what the fuck drugs he was going totally berserk and overdosing on. The police asked him, and his so-called "friends", several times what the hell Floyd was on.

They wouldn't or couldn't divulge that vital information.

If they would have known that he was overdosing on fentanyl, they could have injected him with a shot of naloxone, which all of the police units in Minneapolis have in their car.

But the thing is, oftentimes opioid addicts don't want naloxone because it will counteract the effect of the opioid that they took. It would ruin their fix.

Forum List

Back