So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Sorry Billy000, that is not what was testified to in court.

Powerful Evidence That George Floyd Resisted Arrest

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY

April 1, 2021 1:00 PM

"George Floyd forcibly resisted arrest. He did not verbally threaten the arresting officers, but he used significant force against them to try to prevent being taken into custody. He did not merely refuse to comply with their directives."

"That was the upshot of Wednesday, the third day of the Derek Chauvin trial, in which the fired officer is charged with two counts of murdering Floyd, as well as with a count of negligently causing his death (manslaughter)."

Though prosecutors tried some misdirection, the video and audio recordings are clear: Floyd, at six-foot, four-inches and 223 pounds (according to the autopsy report), was so determined not to be placed in the back of the squad car that, even though he was handcuffed, four grown men — police officers trained in the use of force, and pushing and pulling for all they were worth — could not get him to take a seated position.

No, I watched the video, and it was all the fault of the police.
Instead of letting him go into the police SUV upright, for some reason they tried to lay him down in the back seat, and he was way too tall, they could not close the door because his legs were sticking out so far.
So then they dragged him back out, put him on the ground, and piled on him.
I think they were deliberately trying to make him pass out.

No, I watched the video, and it was all the fault of the police.
Instead of letting him go into the police SUV upright, for some reason they tried to lay him down in the back seat, and he was way too tall, they could not close the door because his legs were sticking out so far.
So then they dragged him back out, put him on the ground, and piled on him.
I think they were deliberately trying to make him pass out.
Dude, did you REALLY watch the video? Go back and watch it again. Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe when he was standing up BEFORE they put him in the cruiser! They "piled on him" because he resisted arrest. That's the way it works.

No, Floyd did NOT have a long criminal record.
He essentially only had ONE offense, and it was over 40 years ago.

And why are you listing negatives, like for alcohol, and positives for simple caffine?
That is making it seem worse than it really was.
Most likely he would not normally have been positive for these things, but the police likely cause him to swallow everything illegal in the car.
Rigby? To be quite blunt...you don't know SHIT about George Floyd's criminal record! He had a very long criminal record and moved to Minnesota in 2014 after serving five years in prison for his part in a home invasion in Houston! 40 years ago? Where did you pull that number out of...your ass?

No, Floyd did NOT have a long criminal record.
He essentially only had ONE offense, and it was over 40 years ago.

And why are you listing negatives, like for alcohol, and positives for simple caffine?
That is making it seem worse than it really was.
Most likely he would not normally have been positive for these things, but the police likely cause him to swallow everything illegal in the car.

I posted the toxicology report. If I had deleted anything, you would claim I was cherry-picking the report. Mr. Floyd was loaded up with illegal, dangerous drugs.

Here I post his lengthy police record. One crime? He was a thug. What else would you call someone with this rap sheet and who was hopped up on drugs?

Pilfered from Rambunctious
George%20Floyd%20police%20record-X2.png

Last edited:
Sorry Billy000, that is not what was testified to in court.

Powerful Evidence That George Floyd Resisted Arrest

By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
April 1, 2021 1:00 PM

"George Floyd forcibly resisted arrest. He did not verbally threaten the arresting officers, but he used significant force against them to try to prevent being taken into custody. He did not merely refuse to comply with their directives."

"That was the upshot of Wednesday, the third day of the Derek Chauvin trial, in which the fired officer is charged with two counts of murdering Floyd, as well as with a count of negligently causing his death (manslaughter)."

Though prosecutors tried some misdirection, the video and audio recordings are clear: Floyd, at six-foot, four-inches and 223 pounds (according to the autopsy report), was so determined not to be placed in the back of the squad car that, even though he was handcuffed, four grown men — police officers trained in the use of force, and pushing and pulling for all they were worth — could not get him to take a seated position.

Lol dude how does any of prove he was violent? I never said he didn’t resist arrest. He just didn’t strike or kick anyone. Your point is stupid. We all saw the video of what happened.

the autopsy that showed no sign of homicide. The "ruling" ---ie conclusion
of the pathologist was based only on ' there was a HISTORY (someone said)
of throat compression-----although no sign of asphyxia ' so for political
purposes, let's call it HOMICIDE
That's a lie.

Because he had oxygen in his lungs.
That the paramedics administered to him whilst he was dead.
And was to be stricken from the record/s.

Convenient eh.
Good ole conspiracy theory...

Run thi baby on a couple of Fox News Cycles and it become an obvious fact..

Look at the Election Fraud (Big Lie) claims.. There is no evidence but they have run it through there wash, rinse and repeat news cycle so many times that they are convinced it is fact... Then you ask for actual evidence and they go all dumb...

The OP of this thread is a total moron....here is George's rap sheet....Ashli served her nation....George served himself....

View attachment 517019
So nothing for 13 years before his death...

That looks like someone who changed hi life around....

So you believe he deserved the Death Penalty 13 years after his last crime... Could I ask you which judge you went to for that judgement...

Lol dude how does any of prove he was violent? I never said he didn’t resist arrest. He just didn’t strike or kick anyone. Your point is stupid. We all saw the video of what happened.
Since when does resisting require someone be struck or kicked.

Did he have 18 cases of police brutality on his record or are you being selective here and he had 18 complaints in which 16 or 17 of them amounted to nothing.

Complaints against Police go in constantly. Most Police officers will have a list of complaints against him - the fact is if all 18 complaints were found to be justified he wouldn't have been a Police officer very long

Folk like you are why you can't trust leftists and Democrats - you literally make shit up and pass it off as fact
Looks like the police had a faulty complaints process...

Anyway it doesn't matter... It is all on tape...

One case four cops one on his neck and the guy dies after being choked for x minutes....

Another case of person being told to not attack (while a member of a deadly mob), still proceeded... And was shot for the protection of others...

This is the Trumpsters back to there wash, rise, repeat news cycle, they have convinced themselves back continuously repeating it back to themselves... They have got to the point that they see something bad from their side, rather than say that is awful they run to there nearest RW media to be wilfully brainwashed a justification for there thoughts..
They are just willing soldiers waiting for orders and if it is real bad, just say Democrats would have done worse or just blame Democrats (that is what they want to hear anyway)...

Because she was actually murdered. Unlike George who overdosed.

Excuse me. The official finding was second degree murder by choking by chauvin. If you had seen the vision, now rational minded human could come to any other conclusion. It is the same legal system which finds blacks guilty of murder also.
You're problem is because George was black, his death doesn't matter and chauvin should be rewarded or something. Keep your lies and crap , to yourself

Forum List

Back