So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?

The pipeline depth ranges from 100 to 300 feet. A Depth Charge in 1917 was already capable of operating at those depths.
Also, a fishing vessel would be ignored approaching this pipeline and patrolling the entire pipeline (759 Miles) would be very difficult, but a submarine would actually be easier to detect and highly suspicious and seen by sonar far before it was allowed to get close to the pipeline, and it's ability to distance itself from such an explosion would pale vs. a surface vessel's speed, and it's ability to blend in with other vessels similar to itself would make it harder to find afterwards.

I say a simple unassuming fishing vessel could have easily dropped depth charges on the pipeline and easily distanced themselves from the area before any sort of patrol would have showed up, or even caught them.
No doubt the militaries of the region identified every single vessel in the area when this happened. Militaries do this kind of thing. Cartoons! Sponge Bob is on…

My guess is terrorists of some sort. Blowing up Nordstream wouldn't help anyone.

Thinking in terms of it not benefitting anyone is too linear of a thought. Help or benefit comes in all shapes and sizes depending what the goal is.

Terrorists are unlikely. Your need transportation out there, equipment to get down to the site, explosives and someone skilled enough to use them.

There is a short list of people who could pull it off

First of all it's pretty much certain that it was an act of sabotage. The question is what country or what faction would have the most to gain. It's certainly not in Putin's interests to blow up his own pipeline. It wouldn't be in the interest of radical climate change groups to put more methane in the air. The fact that the mainstream media seems reluctant to cover the story indicates that there is something going on that they are aware of and it might implicate Biden.

;)

1664405945312.png

Two video clips make a good case for it.

I know you hate on Tucker and I take him with big grains of salt also. But he lays out a case that the administration openly threatened an end to the pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine. His evidence is video of members of the Biden administration, starting with Biden himself, saying that. The phrase used was "one way or another."

In this recent one one, Ted Cruz is grilling a member of the Biden Administration about why it isn't tougher on Iran and their role in the invasion of Ukraine, when he suddenly asks point blank if the U.S. sabotaged the pipeline. (5:14) A classic refusal to answer word salad follows.

Two video clips make a good case for it.

I know you hate on Tucker and I take him with big grains of salt also. But he lays out a case that the administration openly threatened an end to the pipeline if Russia invaded Ukraine. His evidence is video of members of the Biden administration, starting with Biden himself, saying that. The phrase used was "one way or another."

In this recent one one, Ted Cruz is grilling a member of the Biden Administration about why it isn't tougher on Iran and their role in the invasion of Ukraine, when he suddenly asks point blank if the U.S. sabotaged the pipeline. (5:14) A classic refusal to answer word salad follows.

You wing nuts never cease to amaze me with the BS you come up with and push. Seriously guy, don't be so gullible.

You wing nuts never cease to amaze me with the BS you come up with and push. Seriously guy, don't be so gullible.
o_O Behold true impossible idiocy, such morons as the above are utterly clueless, yet that did not serve as deterrent for moron not to shoot its stupid mouth off, and hurling a ludicrous pejorative in the act thereof!

Its indisputable Biden ordered this action, everyone on earth sans above sub-moron and all of its fellows infesting the sacred earth mother that is, know Biden did this, he stated as much late last winter, that he would make the pipeline go away!

He had absolutely no right to do so, it was, and it is a crime against humanity, the consequences from such will be appalling! :wink:

o_O Behold true impossible idiocy, such morons as the above are utterly clueless, yet that did not serve as deterrent for moron not to shoot its stupid mouth off, and hurling a ludicrous pejorative in the act thereof!

Its indisputable Biden ordered this action, everyone on earth sans above sub-moron and all of its fellows infesting the sacred earth mother that is, know Biden did this, he stated as much late last winter, that he would make the pipeline go away!

He had absolutely no right to do so, it was, and it is a crime against humanity, the consequences from such will be appalling! :wink:
It is very easy to dispute... All I have to do is ask you to show a shred of evidence that Biden was behind it... You will spin up a word salad of hate that contains no facts or real evidence and I will rest my case.

Good game!

Did Biden have the Nord Stream pipeline blown up? Who would have the means to blow up a pipeline in over two feet of water? Who would benefit? Who promised they would do it? Of course if you ask a liberal, I'm sure they would blame Russia, Russia, Russia.

This is escalating the war outside of the war zone and into international territory which is scary.

So, Who Blew Up the Nord Stream Pipelines?​

The Russian owned Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 pipelines are leaking in two places, blowing tons of natural gas into the Baltic Sea. NATO Chief Jens Stoltenberg is calling the situation sabotage, as is EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell.

“All available information indicates those leaks are the result of a deliberate act. We will support any investigation aimed at getting full clarity on what happened and why, and will take further steps to increase our resilience in energy security,” Borrell released in a statement Wednesday. “Any deliberate disruption of European energy infrastructure is utterly unacceptable and will be met with a robust and united response.”

This of course raises questions about who did the sabotaging. There's plenty of speculation and little confirmation about who is behind explosions which led to the leaks. The United States is a suspect after President Joe Biden said earlier this year that if Russia invaded Ukraine, the pipeline would be no more. Russia is also a suspect, but is dimissing claims the Kremlin sabotaged their own pipeline.

A whole 2 feet of water?

New Topics

Forum List

Back