So where will we go ? Gulags?

Where do you think you're going to go? No country in the first world wants a bunch of rabid racists, who thinks they're "exceptional" and the rules don't apply to them.
These people really do think that we're going to be a communist country.

This is what I've seen called a "shared psychosis". This insane shit is just constantly pounded into them, it's a part of their echo chamber ecosystem, and it makes it into the subconscious. It's just taken as FACT. There is no talking them out of it. And everything they see is processed to reinforce it, no matter how much it has to be twisted.

Amazing to watch. Now it's dangerous, too, because they're driven to act.

Every effort spent to disprove these conspiracies will only push these people closer to them. They are gone, dead enders. There is no longer a reason to take them seriously or try to rationalize and debate them.
I'd like to think that the fog will lift for some. It did in Europe, 75 years ago.

The question will be how many, and will that number be enough to matter.

Time will tell. But I don't think post-war Germans were given alternative facts.
Absolutely, agreed. That's the big difference here. The alternate universe will continue to scream in their ear 24/7, and that sure as hell is going to slow down the process.
Why is the word GULAG used here? Because initially the GULAG was a network of camps in which prison labor was used. In many case prisoners were treated like slaves and lived in terrible conditions
In all seriousness, that's how terrified and paranoid the Trumpsters are. Their media has worked them into an absolute frenzy.

They are serious. This is what they think is coming.

Nah. They just like jerking you lefty loons chain. All that will happen is America will enjoy 4 years of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. Won't take long before anyone who voted for that jack ass will regret it. Google his list. That's what's in store for the tax payers of America.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

LOL Look it up if you don't believe me. Its a doozey. Have fun.
Another Trumpster who can see the future.

Don't you have some terrorist training to do?
Funny how you throw the terrorist label around when it was your guy who shot up Republican House members.
That was terrorism, too.

And?
Thanks for admitting all Dimwingers are terrorists.

No leap in logic there, none whatsoever.

It was one guy and nobody said they loved him like Trump said about the insurrectionists at the capital
This is how they're conditioned to "reason". Nothing can be done here.

Where do you think you're going to go? No country in the first world wants a bunch of rabid racists, who thinks they're "exceptional" and the rules don't apply to them.

This is what I've seen called a "shared psychosis". This insane shit is just constantly pounded into them, it's a part of their echo chamber ecosystem, and it makes it into the subconscious. It's just taken as FACT. There is no talking them out of it. And everything they see is processed to reinforce it, no matter how much it has to be twisted.

Every effort spent to disprove these conspiracies will only push these people closer to them. They are gone, dead enders. There is no longer a reason to take them seriously or try to rationalize and debate them.
I'd like to think that the fog will lift for some. It did in Europe, 75 years ago.

Time will tell. But I don't think post-war Germans were given alternative facts.
Absolutely, agreed. That's the big difference here. The alternate universe will continue to scream in their ear 24/7, and that sure as hell is going to slow down the process.
Why is the word GULAG used here? Because initially the GULAG was a network of camps in which prison labor was used. In many case prisoners were treated like slaves and lived in terrible conditions
In all seriousness, that's how terrified and paranoid the Trumpsters are. Their media has worked them into an absolute frenzy.

Nah. They just like jerking you lefty loons chain. All that will happen is America will enjoy 4 years of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show. Won't take long before anyone who voted for that jack ass will regret it. Google his list. That's what's in store for the tax payers of America.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

Funny how you throw the terrorist label around when it was your guy who shot up Republican House members.
That was terrorism, too.

And?

It was one guy and nobody said they loved him like Trump said about the insurrectionists at the capital

Nope.

Nostra here's your flavor packet.
1610648910615.png

Sure thing, Trumpster.

That was terrorism, too.

And?

You seem upset that your standard is used against you.

Typical Dimwinger hypocrite.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

That was terrorism, too.

And?

I don't know what the hell you're going on about, but if it helps your feelz, that's nice.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

That was terrorism, too.

And?

I don't know what the hell you're going on about, but if it helps your feelz, that's nice.
Of course you don’t. That’s how stupid you are.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

That was terrorism, too.

And?

I know. You Trumpsters are just too darn smart for me.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

That was terrorism, too.

And?

I know. You Trumpsters are just too darn smart for me.

You may finally be onto something.

In the name of the Capitol “insurrection,” the editor of Forbes, Randall Lane, announced that Forbes media was “holding those who lied for Trump accountable” in what he called “a truth reckoning”:
“Hire any of Trump’s (press secretaries),” Lane warned, “and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie.”
What the left is doing is announcing — and enforcing — that conservatives “do not belong” in our society. The parallels to 1933 are precise. And most good Americans are keeping silent, just as did most Germans. Though they do not risk being beaten up, are Americans in 2021 as afraid of the American left as Germans in 1933 were of the German fascists? We’re about to find out.

So unlike the Germans in the 1930s... we have no place to go as the Germans that fled came to the USA.

What country can we flee to?

Fox News' Mark Levin noted that suspects in the January 6 attack on the Capitol are being treated worse than "terrorists" who are detained at Guantanamo Bay, and the charges against them have not been made public.

Speaking on his Life, Liberty & Levin show on Saturday night, the host asked what is happening to the hundreds of suspects, adding that "we don't have secret trials" in the United States.

"What are we hearing, we're hearing that we have more FBI resources applied to this than to anything else, that people are being rounded up all over the country and being charged in some cases with misdemeanors," Levin said.

"We have SWAT teams that are being used to collect people and bring them back to Washington. We're hearing that they're in some of the worst jails, and that some of them are being put in solitary confinement, where they only have an hour where they can go outside if that, that they're being fed poor food, that they're being treated like they're terrorists at Guantanamo Bay, where the would be treated actually better."

Levin correctly argued that the protest was not an insurrection, and that the former president could not have incited it—refuting the allegation over which Trump was impeached.

He also questioned why the Department of Justice has not publicly released the "hours and hours and hours" of video footage it has obtained as part of the investigation, as well why Capitol Police have not identified the officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt that day.

"She wasn't carrying a weapon. She was killed, a veteran of 14 years, a Trump supporter. We don't get any of the facts who shot her and why she was shot," Levin said.

"Biden wants you to believe that this is part of a white supremacy movement, neo-Nazis and Klansmen," Levin said. "It's not true. But if it is true, tell us who exactly are the neo-Nazis and the Klansmen.

Fox News' Mark Levin noted that suspects in the January 6 attack on the Capitol are being treated worse than "terrorists" who are detained at Guantanamo Bay, and the charges against them have not been made public.

Speaking on his Life, Liberty & Levin show on Saturday night, the host asked what is happening to the hundreds of suspects, adding that "we don't have secret trials" in the United States.

"What are we hearing, we're hearing that we have more FBI resources applied to this than to anything else, that people are being rounded up all over the country and being charged in some cases with misdemeanors," Levin said.

"We have SWAT teams that are being used to collect people and bring them back to Washington. We're hearing that they're in some of the worst jails, and that some of them are being put in solitary confinement, where they only have an hour where they can go outside if that, that they're being fed poor food, that they're being treated like they're terrorists at Guantanamo Bay, where the would be treated actually better."

Levin correctly argued that the protest was not an insurrection, and that the former president could not have incited it—refuting the allegation over which Trump was impeached.

He also questioned why the Department of Justice has not publicly released the "hours and hours and hours" of video footage it has obtained as part of the investigation, as well why Capitol Police have not identified the officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt that day.

"She wasn't carrying a weapon. She was killed, a veteran of 14 years, a Trump supporter. We don't get any of the facts who shot her and why she was shot," Levin said.

"Biden wants you to believe that this is part of a white supremacy movement, neo-Nazis and Klansmen," Levin said. "It's not true. But if it is true, tell us who exactly are the neo-Nazis and the Klansmen.
So how many "White Supremacists" are there?

Forum List

Back