Can Biden really beat nearly undetectable racism with wide open racism? What about the civil rights act and compliant policy?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We've already seen it all in the wide open. The promise of government favoritism based on skin color.
From the rollout of CV vaccines to scamdemic induced government subsidies to calls for new age affirmative action.

We've already seen it all in the wide open. The promise of government favoritism based on skin color.
From the rollout of CV vaccines to scamdemic induced government subsidies to calls for new age affirmative action.
How about Kamala Harris? Talk about affirmative Action. That bitch only got 2% of the Dem vote in the primaries.

This is what the DemoKKKrats want. Everyone wearing a colored star to show what race they are.

This is what the DemoKKKrats want. Everyone wearing a colored star to show what race they are.
Actually ,the best way is to see those LOOTING. Ya know which "Race" that is.

If certain segments of the US population continue the same tactics of silence and no opposition as they have done over the last 100 years while enjoying the coattails of their grandfathers revolution then......YES.

They can even get away with murder. Never underestimate the determination of dedicated tyrants.
Clearly the Left has shown it's complete intolerance of all things conservative (and they are just getting started).
They want ANY AND ALL opposition eradicated even if it kills them too.

Difference is, they are willing to fight for it at all costs.

Let's be fair.

When I watched the looting on TV last year here in Southern California, the looters came from two certain ethnicities, not just one.

We have a "living breathing" Constitution, which translated means anything the democrat machine wants will get done uncontested.

So deal with it. They have all branches now. And no, I would not count on the Supreme turn coats either.

We have a "living breathing" Constitution, which translated means anything the democrat machine wants will get done uncontested.

So deal with it. They have all branches now. And no, I would not count on the Supreme turn coats either.

Are you thinking we'll see some constitutional amendments over the next two/four years?
Remember, 2/3 majority.

Let's be fair.

When I watched the looting on TV last year here in Southern California, the looters came from two certain ethnicities, not just one.
Let us be fair. The vast majority were BLM and their white flunky supporters. These inner city thugs are a cancer. The best source is The Bell Curve".

Let's be fair.

Let us be fair. The vast majority were BLM and their white flunky supporters. These inner city thugs are a cancer. The best source is The Bell Curve".

Hi!

I usually prefer to imply things.

But to save time, I shall be direct.

Here on Los Angeles TV, the looters were African American and Hispanic young ladies & gentlemen.

The marchers (who were mostly peaceful) did include many naive and foolish Caucasian youths.

Have a nice day!

Let's be fair.

Hi!

I usually prefer to imply things.

But to save time, I shall be direct.

Here on Los Angeles TV, the looters were African American and Hispanic young ladies & gentlemen.

The marchers (who were mostly peaceful) did include many naive and foolish Caucasian youths.

Have a nice day!
Point by point ,you are right. As facts go ,that is. But word for word? I like to be blunt. Thugs and animals. Think I will stick to that.

It's a privately owned company.
So was Parler.
Still is. What's your point? Free speech doesn't apply to private property. Even Parler has banned folks per it's ToS.
Parler has been obliterated. It no longer exists. Why couldn't they do as they wish as facebook does as it wishes.
Parler pretty much billed itself as a place where anything goes. Still do not understand why they thought the deplorables would behave themselves. The white supremacists ruin every public forum they set up camp in. Seems it's hard to be racist scumbag and not issue death threats.

Haven’t you proven over and over again that you don’t really mind racism when used as a tool for Leftist Dems?

Forum List

Back