So When You Heard Al Franken Speak Today.Did You Say,"That's A Senator"?,Oh My God!

He was a disgrace to America before he slipped his finger inside the Victoia Secret thong and down the butt crack of the Mom in the family photo at the state fair. Stuart got stank finger......

Saw highlights....What up w/black background? He should be expelled for attacking honorable Jeff Sessions.
he must be best buddies with Joe Biden

:desk: And remember when Senator Franken was supposedly grilling Obama's new Supreme Court Judge? asking her/and or speaking about watching Perry Mason as a child? how embarrassing! so much for asking her any hard questions that day. And today we all saw Stuart Smalley explaining himself {well, not really}. God, he sounded like an 8 yr old boy apologizing for sending a baseball thru the living room window. Another typical democrat excuse. ":oops-28:,,Opps, Yes, I Screwed Up, I am sorry and I will try not to ever let it happen again. Yah, Right. Isn't that like saying, "What Difference Does It Make" !!!:eek:
He should resign. Yesterday.

He was a disgrace to America before he slipped his finger inside the Victoia Secret thong and down the butt crack of the Mom in the family photo at the state fair. Stuart got stank finger......

Saw highlights....What up w/black background? He should be expelled for attacking honorable Jeff Sessions.
he must be best buddies with Joe Biden

What if she called him on it? Made a scene. Stuart denies.......time for smell test.

:desk: And remember when Senator Franken was supposedly grilling Obama's new Supreme Court Judge? asking her/and or speaking about watching Perry Mason as a child? how embarrassing! so much for asking her any hard questions that day. And today we all saw Stuart Smalley explaining himself {well, not really}. God, he sounded like an 8 yr old boy apologizing for sending a baseball thru the living room window. Another typical democrat excuse. ":oops-28:,,Opps, Yes, I Screwed Up, I am sorry and I will try not to ever let it happen again. Yah, Right. Isn't that like saying, "What Difference Does It Make" !!!:eek:
The people of Minnesota loves him. I love him because he exposed the racist Sessions for what he is.
A true liar willing to say anything to keep him in the good graces of his boss. He’s up to his ears with the Russians. Said “ I don’t recall” 68 times. Lol
SNL’s depiction of him is dead on. Kate McKinnon is a national treasure.
I live in MN and consider him a moron and an embarrassment.
Not my district, and he would never win in it. The only ones who " love" the idiot are the metro voters.

Last edited:
What makes me mad as hell is if Al were to be sued by one of these women and he loses the Tax payer will pay his penalty. The swamp must go folks, whether you are on the right or you are a dummy lib...you have to agree the swamp must go.

TERM LIMITS FOR ELECTED OFFICIALS AND ALL BUREAUCRATS

He makes Trump look like a genius.

No one can make Trump look like a genius.
It’s not possible..
He defeated your nominee like a red headed mule. You knew Trump was going to win all along...because you are smart.
i wonder what stuart is watching in his free time in DC in is office

Stuart Smalley has taken full advantage of his Hollywood notoriety to assault women under the guise of comedy.

When I hear Senator Al Franken say anything I think that he is far more intelligent that any republic pol.

No one can make Trump look like a genius.
It’s not possible..
He defeated your nominee like a red headed mule. You knew Trump was going to win all along...because you are smart.
i wonder what stuart is watching in his free time in DC in is office

Stuart Smalley has taken full advantage of his Hollywood notoriety to assault women under the guise of comedy.
i was hoping someone would of asked Stuart why he only likes to feel the breasts of sleeping sexy white women

that's laughable. but yeah, keep pretending the guy who graduated from Harvard isn't smarter than the insane orange moron
Graduation has nothing to do with it idiot! Ask Bill Gates. Ask the head of Google.
Read about Einstein, or Henry Ford.

the point, dearie, is that your boy is acknowledge to be a moron by most of the world and even by his secretary of state and generals.

that's laughable. but yeah, keep pretending the guy who graduated from Harvard isn't smarter than the insane orange moron

Trump graduated from Wharton.

I’m sure you are smarter than he is.

and his professor said he was the stupidest student he ever had.

not that hard to be smarter than Donald.

Questions linger about Trump's academic record at Wharton
or did you think Fred trump's kid got in on his own?

The people of Minnesota loves him.

Just can't resist lying, can you?

Poll: 22 Percent in Minnesota Say Franken Shouldn't Resign
By Brian Freeman | Wednesday, 22 Nov 2017 12:12 PM

Only 22 percent of Minnesotans said Sen. Al Franken should remain in office following sexual harassment allegations leveled against him, according to a KSTP/SurveyUSA poll released on Wednesday.

Another 33 percent said he should resign, while 36 percent said he should wait for results of a Senate Ethics Committee investigation.

[...]

Poll: 22 Percent in Minnesota Say Franken Shouldn't Resign

Forum List

Back