So When You Heard Al Franken Speak Today.Did You Say,"That's A Senator"?,Oh My God!

He makes Trump look like a genius.

that's laughable. but yeah, keep pretending the guy who graduated from Harvard isn't smarter than the insane orange moron
Graduation has nothing to do with it idiot! Ask Bill Gates. Ask the head of Google.
Read about Einstein, or Henry Ford.

the point, dearie, is that your boy is acknowledge to be a moron by most of the world and even by his secretary of state and generals.
Most of the board and many of the mods acknowledge YOU to be a site moron. In Trump's case they are wrong.
In yours? Not so much.

that's laughable. but yeah, keep pretending the guy who graduated from Harvard isn't smarter than the insane orange moron
Graduation has nothing to do with it idiot! Ask Bill Gates. Ask the head of Google.
Read about Einstein, or Henry Ford.

the point, dearie, is that your boy is acknowledge to be a moron by most of the world and even by his secretary of state and generals.

Yes, Trump is a moron. His IQ is between 50-69.

What’s your evidence of this?

How do you know he is not an imbecile and his IQ is below 49?

You are claiming he is a moron when he clearly could be an imbecile. You are racist.

Trump graduated from Wharton.

I’m sure you are smarter than he is.

and his professor said he was the stupidest student he ever had.

not that hard to be smarter than Donald.

Questions linger about Trump's academic record at Wharton
or did you think Fred trump's kid got in on his own?

Ok, by your conclusion Trump is not intelligent.

What specifically makes you more intelligent than Trump and how would you lead the nation?

What specifically makes you more intelligent than Trump and how would you lead the nation?
Did al franken ever build a tower in New York?

These assholes who are claiming Trump is stupid are the stupid fucks who voted for Hillary and swore she was going to win.

I think we know who the morons are.

Last edited:

These assholes who are claiming Trump is stupid are the stupid fucks who voted for Hillary and swore she was gong to win.

you mean the ones who went on Fox gloating that Hillary had a 90 to 100% chance of winning? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

These assholes who are claiming Trump is stupid are the stupid fucks who voted for Hillary and swore she was going to win.

and they wanted Trump impeached cause he was a bit nuts? and Hillary isnt?

im watching the menendez story now, I cant help but picture franken at that trial dressed in the same manner the brothers were, and trying to explain why he grabbed some womans boobs while she was sleeiping

Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much

Which of those classmates became multi-billionaires?

What did Bill Gates classmates think about him in his junior and senior year at Harvard?

It’s all bullshit.

Anyone accusing Trump of being an unintelligent person is stupid themselves.

For example, I don’t think Hillary is stupid, she is merely a self entitled corrupt piece if shit...but not “stupid” in the traditional sense. I am sure she can read and do math.

What did Bill Gates classmates think about him in his junior and senior year at Harvard?

It’s all bullshit.

Anyone accusing Trump of being an unintelligent person is stupid themselves.

For example, I don’t think Hillary is stupid, she is merely a self entitled corrupt piece if shit...but not “stupid” in the traditional sense. I am sure she can read and do math.
She and President Trump really deserved each other. I think President Trump is brilliant. That doesn’t mean I want my kids to act like he does.

Don’t know. Not sure how many of them claimed they were Number One in the class though. That’s more my point. Success without honor is still success I suppose. But it doesn’t make the success quite so shiny does it?

He cheated to win in the first place....he is an asshole. I hope he gets a female opponent in the primaries and voted out for good. He is not a good person folks.
you got to feel sorry for the 55% of the population of Minnesota who thought Al Franken was going to be the next John F Kennedy
I don't feel sorry for them. If they actually thought he was the next JFK they are gullible fools and deserve this result.

He cheated to win in the first place....he is an asshole. I hope he gets a female opponent in the primaries and voted out for good. He is not a good person folks.
you got to feel sorry for the 55% of the population of Minnesota who thought Al Franken was going to be the next John F Kennedy
I don't feel sorry for them. If they actually thought he was the next JFK they are gullible fools and deserve this result.
Sounds more like he's the next Ted not John!

Forum List

Back