So When You Heard Al Franken Speak Today.Did You Say,"That's A Senator"?,Oh My God!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: And remember when Senator Franken was supposedly grilling Obama's new Supreme Court Judge? asking her/and or speaking about watching Perry Mason as a child? how embarrassing! so much for asking her any hard questions that day. And today we all saw Stuart Smalley explaining himself {well, not really}. God, he sounded like an 8 yr old boy apologizing for sending a baseball thru the living room window. Another typical democrat excuse. ":oops-28:,,Opps, Yes, I Screwed Up, I am sorry and I will try not to ever let it happen again. Yah, Right. Isn't that like saying, "What Difference Does It Make" !!!:eek:

:desk: And remember when Senator Franken was supposedly grilling Obama's new Supreme Court Judge? asking her/and or speaking about watching Perry Mason as a child? how embarrassing! so much for asking her any hard questions that day. And today we all saw Stuart Smalley explaining himself {well, not really}. God, he sounded like an 8 yr old boy apologizing for sending a baseball thru the living room window. Another typical democrat excuse. ":oops-28:,,Opps, Yes, I Screwed Up, I am sorry and I will try not to ever let it happen again. Yah, Right. Isn't that like saying, "What Difference Does It Make" !!!:eek:
The people of Minnesota loves him. I love him because he exposed the racist Sessions for what he is.
A true liar willing to say anything to keep him in the good graces of his boss. He’s up to his ears with the Russians. Said “ I don’t recall” 68 times. Lol
SNL’s depiction of him is dead on. Kate McKinnon is a national treasure.

The people of Minnesota loves him. I love him because he exposed the racist Sessions for what he is.
A true liar willing to say anything to keep him in the good graces of his boss. He’s up to his ears with the Russians. Said “ I don’t recall” 68 times. Lol

Yes, they love him. They'd love him to resign! :rofl:

Al Franken’s approval rating has plummeted following sexual harassment allegations

• Banned

Yes, they love him. They'd love him to resign! :rofl:

Al Franken’s approval rating has plummeted following sexual harassment allegations
latest galluping horse presidential poll 2020 Trump 65% Franken 15% Warren 12.1%

Harassment allegations knock Dems off message

Harassment allegations knock Dems off message:

Snips:

Still, Conyers has rejected calls for his resignation, and the revelation of his previously undisclosed harassment settlement has thrust the House into a furious debate over legislation requiring more transparency surrounding similar cases on Capitol Hill. :lmao: That debate — combined with the slow drip of new allegations against Conyers — is sure to keep the issue in the headlines through the end of the year.

Franken on groping allegations: 'This will not happen again'

Franken, who has indicated he won't resign, said on Monday that he couldn't rule out additional women coming forward with allegations.

"If you had asked me two weeks ago would any woman come forward with an allegation like this I would have said no, and so I cannot speculate. ...What I'm going to do is I'm going to start my job and go back to work," he said. :lmao:

When he was on SNL I thought him the dorkiest of them all...

He cheated to win in the first place....he is an asshole. I hope he gets a female opponent in the primaries and voted out for good. He is not a good person folks.

He cheated to win in the first place....he is an asshole. I hope he gets a female opponent in the primaries and voted out for good. He is not a good person folks.
you got to feel sorry for the 55% of the population of Minnesota who thought Al Franken was going to be the next John F Kennedy

He was a disgrace to America before he slipped his finger inside the Victoia Secret thong and down the butt crack of the Mom in the family photo at the state fair. Stuart got stank finger......

Saw highlights....What up w/black background? He should be expelled for attacking honorable Jeff Sessions.

He makes Trump look like a genius.

Trump talked about grabbing pussy and got anihilated for it. Franken grabbed tits of a sleeping woman on camera and gets protected ...... somewhere in there lies a genius.

Forum List

Back