So when Clinton dies or

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
gets arrested, they will put out Sanders.
Will his supporters forget about his selling out?
Will other dems drop their war mongering corporatism they have been supporting for a sold out dinosaur that is older than she is?
What do YOU think will happen?
:D

It'll be Biden if anybody. Or Pocahontas. Somebody who can take orders from Soros.

It'll be Biden if anybody. Or Pocahontas. Somebody who can take orders from Soros.
I don't think they can do that though.. Bernie never ended his campaign
Sure they can. Sanders did not win the nomination and the DNC doesn't care about democracy, they'll put whoever they want in her place and they'll get away with it.

Sure they can. Sanders did not win the nomination and the DNC doesn't care about democracy, they'll put whoever they want in her place and they'll get away with it.
He could probably sue them though. And after everything they have tried to pull, it wouldn't be good for them. At least to a rational mind.. lol

Will other dems drop their war mongering corporatism they have been supporting for a sold out dinosaur that is older than she is?
It is highly unlikely Clinton will end her bid for the presidency unless she is dead or nearly so, but if she didn't run, she would have to be replaced by Kaine because the ticket, Clinton/Kaine is on the ballot in each state and it is too late to change it, so anyone else would have to be a write in.

He could probably sue them though. And after everything they have tried to pull, it wouldn't be good for them. At least to a rational mind.. lol
Yeah, but you saw how he caved and sold out his supporters by backing Hillary, even after the leaked emails showed how they plotted against him. I think he's too much of a vagina to do anything about it. I could be wrong but I don't think he has the balls to go up against the Democratic machine. He would probably meet with an unfortunate accident if he tried. They're not about to let an independent thinker steal their power when they're this close to finishing off the Constitution.

It is highly unlikely Clinton will end her bid for the presidency unless she is dead or nearly so, but if she didn't run, she would have to be replaced by Kaine because the ticket, Clinton/Kaine is on the ballot in each state and it is too late to change it, so anyone else would have to be a write in.
Unless Obama decides to suspend the election "until they can have another primary".

I just found this : Article 2, Section 7 of the DNC Bylaws says that if there is a vacancy on the national ticket, a special meeting of the Committee ” shall be held on the call of the Chairperson,” where they would choose a new candidate. Such meetings make decisions based on a majority of those in attendance.
http://www.demrulz.org/wp-content/files/DNC_Charter__Bylaws_9.11.2009.pdf
Looks like I was wrong S.J.
The fact that they have "super delegates" is all the evidence one needs to know there's nothing "democratic" about the Democratic Party.

14316997_1101304473292550_3156232790344199814_n.jpg

:rofl:

Forum List

Back