So, what's the difference?

Please explain how they are using their bibles as excuses for holding a gun. Also, how that relates to hate violence and intolerance.
If you want intelligent discussion on a MEME maybe first you need to figure out the background of the 2 pictures.

We're somehow supposed to "discuss intelligently" while using his ignorant biases as the parameters of debate.

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.
You do understand the difference.
One is expressing freedom to defend yourself, which is written in the Constitution, and the other is expressing hatred and murder of Jews and Christians.
Which illustrates the need for the gun in the first place.
Cops cannot serve and protect anymore, thanks to the Democrat's war on cops.
I don't see any republican christians defending themselves with guns. I don't see any need for them too. I see them intimidating folks with them sometimes. They also go on the occasional mass murder spree as well as using that book as an excuse to attack folks they don't like.

Nope, don't really see the difference yet.

Well, I can certainly see that you're serious in your quest for "intelligent discussion". How could anyone think otherwise, with your "rational", "dispassionate" references to Christians going on mass murder sprees?

I'm glad you put a moratorium on "retreating to insults because you're too stupid to talk intelligently". Otherwise, someone might have said something silly and bigoted! :eek-52:

Please explain how they are using their bibles as excuses for holding a gun. Also, how that relates to hate violence and intolerance.
If you want intelligent discussion on a MEME maybe first you need to figure out the background of the 2 pictures.
You'd have to explain to me why bible and gun seem to go hand in hand so often, that's part of the trouble I have with this.

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Guns, attitudes, and "holy" books.

Could be the whole "personal responsibility" concept.

Came across this picture this morning, and it raises an interesting point. 2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Or do your usual thing and retreat to insults because you're too stupid to talk about it intelligently. Whichever.
One is expressing freedom to defend yourself, which is written in the Constitution, and the other is expressing hatred and murder of Jews and Christians.
I don't see any republican christians defending themselves with guns. I don't see any need for them too. I see them intimidating folks with them sometimes. They also go on the occasional mass murder spree as well as using that book as an excuse to attack folks they don't like.

You don't see the difference because you don't want to see the difference. Your mind will not accept anything that contradicts your viewpoint, which is your right even though it is beyond idiotic. First of all, let's not conflate all Republicans with Christianity, there are quite a few who may be one but not the other. And I don't see many Republicans or Christians who intimidate anybody with guns, or did you assume that such persons who do intimidate somebody must automatically be a Republican and a Christian? Oh, I'm sure you can dig up somewhere on the web a story that fits your narrative, BFD. Are you going to therefore assume that every Republican and every Christian are all the same as whichever wingnut you show us? That's pretty lazy and stupid thinking IMHO.

Same deal with the "occasional mass murder spree as well as using that book as an excuse to attack folks they don't like", seriously dude? Say, wasn't that guy that shot up the GOP baseball team practice awhile back a democrat? You remember, the time Steve Scalese got shot? And then there's the Antifas people too. Guess it ain't all Repubs and Christians, is it? So tell me, where's the story about a Repub/Christian attacking people and using the bible as the excuse? No doubt you might find one if you look hard enough, which you probably did so just for giggles show us the link to the story. Again, are you going to therefore assume that every Republican and every Christian are all the same as whichever wingnut you show us? That's pretty lazy and stupid thinking IMHO.

You really don't see the difference? Yeah, I think you do but you just aren't honest enough to admit it. You just want to start a fight on the USMB, to rile up the Righties. That's fine, but in so doing to expose yourself as a dipshit Lefty who can't be taken seriously. Not a very exalted group, I must say; there are some on the Left around here who are worthy of discussion but you are not one of them. Have a nice day.
It was a trick question.

There is no real difference.

In other words, "I asked a question not because I wanted an answer, but because I wanted a chance to spew bile and hatred."

Fascinating that you started an entire thread JUST for the purpose of being a hypocrite. Seems like a waste of time to me, but it's your life.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

You came across it? You mean all accidental like? You weren't searching for it?

You'd have to explain to me why bible and gun seem to go hand in hand so often, that's part of the trouble I have with this.

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Guns, attitudes, and "holy" books.

Could be the whole "personal responsibility" concept.
Hey look! It's Ceci, the fucking rat. Watch out, Ceci can't handle talking about the actual subject and will try to derail this thread because she herself DOESN'T TAKE ANY PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. :lol:

You fucking rat stoolie. :290968001256257790-final:

Hey, look. It's Taz, the message board stalker. Watch out, Taz has no meaning or purpose in his life other than desperately begging his intellectual betters to acknowledge his existence, even if they do it by kicking him back into the gutter.

Must have really unhinged what little sanity you had left when I wouldn't let you hijack my thread, huh?

You don't see the difference because you don't want to see the difference. Your mind will not accept anything that contradicts your viewpoint, which is your right even though it is beyond idiotic. First of all, let's not conflate all Republicans with Christianity, there are quite a few who may be one but not the other. And I don't see many Republicans or Christians who intimidate anybody with guns, or did you assume that such persons who do intimidate somebody must automatically be a Republican and a Christian? Oh, I'm sure you can dig up somewhere on the web a story that fits your narrative, BFD. Are you going to therefore assume that every Republican and every Christian are all the same as whichever wingnut you show us? That's pretty lazy and stupid thinking IMHO.

Same deal with the "occasional mass murder spree as well as using that book as an excuse to attack folks they don't like", seriously dude? Say, wasn't that guy that shot up the GOP baseball team practice awhile back a democrat? You remember, the time Steve Scalese got shot? And then there's the Antifas people too. Guess it ain't all Repubs and Christians, is it? So tell me, where's the story about a Repub/Christian attacking people and using the bible as the excuse? No doubt you might find one if you look hard enough, which you probably did so just for giggles show us the link to the story. Again, are you going to therefore assume that every Republican and every Christian are all the same as whichever wingnut you show us? That's pretty lazy and stupid thinking IMHO.

You really don't see the difference? Yeah, I think you do but you just aren't honest enough to admit it. You just want to start a fight on the USMB, to rile up the Righties. That's fine, but in so doing to expose yourself as a dipshit Lefty who can't be taken seriously. Not a very exalted group, I must say; there are some on the Left around here who are worthy of discussion but you are not one of them. Have a nice day.
It was a trick question.

There is no real difference.

In other words, "I asked a question not because I wanted an answer, but because I wanted a chance to spew bile and hatred."

Fascinating that you started an entire thread JUST for the purpose of being a hypocrite. Seems like a waste of time to me, but it's your life.
Look, it's Ceci the fucking rat butting in with a cob up her ass and no point to make. :lol:

I hate to break it to you, Taz, but cyber-humping someone's leg on a message board does not constitute having a relationship, so you're still a loser.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

- You mean all accidental like?

upload_2018-7-18_16-36-44.jpeg

here's one for the future, when they are all that is left ...

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

Nope, I wasn't. Saw the image on another forum.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

uh huh.

Extremist islam is the way christianity used to be. They evolved.
Yes, the way a species evolves when the environment forces it to. In the case of Christianity, it "evolved" due to the pressures of scientific enlightenment, classical liberalism, and secular government.
And islam still hasnt. Maybe they will one day.
I did hear that turkey legalized toilt paper and saudia arabia is now letting women drive! :113:
Right....embarrassing ...

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

uh huh.
Lol, what? You only visit one place on the internet?

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

uh huh.
Lol, what? You only visit one place on the internet?
The search engine at the NRA website is amazing.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

It's hard to take these seriously (which you do) because one pic doesn't have anything to do with the other. However, put them both together and turn it into a meme. This was done by some liberal morons and we can see how easy it is to fool people like you.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

It's hard to take these seriously (which you do) because one pic doesn't have anything to do with the other. However, put them both together and turn it into a meme. This was done by some liberal morons and we can see how easy it is to fool people like you.

you miss the fine point bond ...

2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

2 groups are using 2 books as justification for hate, violence, and intolerance.

I missed the fine point or did you?

Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other. One's conservative and despised by libs. Add to it the gun and flag and it makes their heads explode. While the other's religion, even if they are terrorists, is supported by liberals.

Holly knows how to get your undies in a bunch real fast.

Holly Fisher whose Twitter posts have made 'liberal heads explode' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

I missed the fine point or did you?

Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other. One's conservative and despised by libs. Add to it the gun and flag and it makes their heads explode. While the other's religion, even if they are terrorists, is supported by liberals.

Holly knows how to get your undies in a bunch real fast.

Holly Fisher whose Twitter posts have made 'liberal heads explode' | Daily Mail Online
Again, the Bible and Koran do not have anything to do with each other.

is that meant as a joke, the three desert religions, I guess they are not all from the middle east either - is one from Japan ... they all three have the same format, empowering the least deserving in society. the rampantly selfish.

View attachment 204114

Discuss.

That picture has been around this group for a long time. It's the same girl in both photos and they were staged. It's total BS. Just another thinly veiled attack against the Right.
Prove it.

Tiny eye...

TinEye Reverse Image Search

Get computer savvy will ya...

Forum List

Back