So What Would Make For Some Great Publication Headlines Tomorrow?,"Weiner Stops Rise Of Hillary"?

I could care less about the emails.
Watching the left go apoplectic is worth the price of admission

Do you care at a level of 5? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 10? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 0? If so then you couldn't care less about the emails. If you care some then you could care less. If you cared a whole lot then you could care less. It is possible.

Sorry for the grammar lesson. This grammar lesson was brought to you by the number 4 and the letter R.
What if I cared on a level of say a hundred.
What it I cared on a level of say a thousand
Then the number 4 would be irrelevant. Like your post

:boobies: :laugh2: :mm: Between today and tomorrow, we will be seeing some great/humorous headlines regarding how the Hillary Campaign has come to a halt all because of a "Weener Interruption"
:laugh:
Well, depending on what day our weekly,daily,national publications come out, we can expect some really funny front page headlines.
:2up:
So lets offer these publications some suggestions!:woohoo:
There has to be at least 100 great ideas considering the culprits involved!
Who would ever guess a year ago that we would all be joking about a Hildabeast, a Huma, and a "Weener" ? :laugh2:

MY headline "weiner probe penterates Clinton campaign".

Do you care at a level of 5? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 10? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 0? If so then you couldn't care less about the emails. If you care some then you could care less. If you cared a whole lot then you could care less. It is possible.

Sorry for the grammar lesson. This grammar lesson was brought to you by the number 4 and the letter R.

If you care a whole lot then you could care less. If you care a little then you can care less. If you care none at all then you couldn't care less. It would be impossible. It is obvious that you cared. We just don't know how much you cared.

The number 4 and the letter R were the sponsors. You'll use the phrase correctly next time. You aren't fooling me. :rolleyes-41:

If you care a whole lot then you could care less. If you care a little then you can care less. If you care none at all then you couldn't care less. It would be impossible. It is obvious that you cared. We just don't know how much you cared.
So when my fellow golfers ask me if they should putt from 1' or less, What should my response be?

So when my fellow golfers ask me if they should putt from 1' or less, What should my response be?

Your response = "I couldn't care less."

Your response = "I couldn't care less."
Ya, but that might piss em off.

Honestly this whole political thing reminds me of a movie clip from American History X. Hillary would be Ed Norton. From the time his character gets to prison to the shower scene sums it up. Comy {in the end) cares more about his own ass then Hillary's political ambitions.

Thank you. People saying one thing when they mean the exact opposite, and having no clue they're doing it, is just stupefying. It's a sign of not-listening.

On that scale I'm going with four below zero myself.

Thank you. People saying one thing when they mean the exact opposite, and having no clue they're doing it, is just stupefying. It's a sign of not-listening.

On that scale I'm going with four below zero myself.
I;m a farm kid. All we do is feed people. :)

Ya, but that might piss em off.

Then tell them that you could care less. It means you care a whole whole lot but you could reduce it to caring a whole lot instead of a whole whole lot.

Just don't say anything if you aren't going to say it right. Let them putt with less than 1'. Why does it matter?

Forum List

Back