So What Would Make For Some Great Publication Headlines Tomorrow?,"Weiner Stops Rise Of Hillary"?

:boobies: :laugh2: :mm: Between today and tomorrow, we will be seeing some great/humorous headlines regarding how the Hillary Campaign has come to a halt all because of a "Weener Interruption"
:laugh:
Well, depending on what day our weekly,daily,national publications come out, we can expect some really funny front page headlines.
:2up:
So lets offer these publications some suggestions!:woohoo:
There has to be at least 100 great ideas considering the culprits involved!
Who would ever guess a year ago that we would all be joking about a Hildabeast, a Huma, and a "Weener" ? :laugh2:
The Hildabeast just had too much wiener?

:boobies: :laugh2: :mm: Between today and tomorrow, we will be seeing some great/humorous headlines regarding how the Hillary Campaign has come to a halt all because of a "Weener Interruption"
Well, depending on what day our weekly,daily,national publications come out, we can expect some really funny front page headlines.
Who would ever guess a year ago that we would all be joking about a Hildabeast, a Huma, and a "Weener" ? :laugh2:
This will be an unlimited source of jokes… LOL

I could care less about the emails.
Watching the left go apoplectic is worth the price of admission
No doubt, these people(clintons,wieners) are so sick it's unbelievable... lol

like a said no matter what happens in the election we will have years and years of this entertainment

And your first sentence is not a sentence.

kettle meet pot

What I posted *is* a sentence. It's got a verb.
What he's got there is a subordinate clause without a sentence to subordinate to.

It is a complete sentence but I don't think it is appropriate to start a sentence with a conjunction. We might have to call in the big guns for this one. It might be acceptable but I'm thinking it isn't.

This is just brilliant!

its-because-im-black-isnt-it1_zps6xntctyg.jpg

The Hildabeast just had too much wiener?
New York Times: "Hillarys Hands Caught Up In Large Weiner Scandal"

Forum List

Back