So What Would Make For Some Great Publication Headlines Tomorrow?,"Weiner Stops Rise Of Hillary"?

I could care less about the emails.
Watching the left go apoplectic is worth the price of admission

Do you care at a level of 5? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 10? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 0? If so then you couldn't care less about the emails. If you care some then you could care less. If you cared a whole lot then you could care less. It is possible.

Sorry for the grammar lesson. This grammar lesson was brought to you by the number 4 and the letter R.

Thank you. People saying one thing when they mean the exact opposite, and having no clue they're doing it, is just stupefying. It's a sign of not-listening.

On that scale I'm going with four below zero myself.

Trust me. He couldn't care less that he is saying the opposite of what he means. He'll keep saying it wrong just to spite me and he doesn't even know me.

Ya, but that might piss em off.

Then tell them that you could care less. It means you care a whole whole lot but you could reduce it to caring a whole lot instead of a whole whole lot.

Just don't say anything if you aren't going to say it right. Let them putt with less than 1'. Why does it matter?
These guys are hard core Vietnam combat vets, they might get me down and skin me alive.
And tell me to take my grammar and fold it 5 different and stick it.

Do you care at a level of 5? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 10? If so then you would be able to care less. Do you care at a level of 0? If so then you couldn't care less about the emails. If you care some then you could care less. If you cared a whole lot then you could care less. It is possible.

Sorry for the grammar lesson. This grammar lesson was brought to you by the number 4 and the letter R.

Thank you. People saying one thing when they mean the exact opposite, and having no clue they're doing it, is just stupefying. It's a sign of not-listening.

On that scale I'm going with four below zero myself.

Trust me. He couldn't care less that he is saying the opposite of what he means. He'll keep saying it wrong just to spite me and he doesn't even know me.
That's not true.
If your name was jakestarkey it would be.

Ya, but that might piss em off.

Then tell them that you could care less. It means you care a whole whole lot but you could reduce it to caring a whole lot instead of a whole whole lot.

Just don't say anything if you aren't going to say it right. Let them putt with less than 1'. Why does it matter?
These guys are hard core Vietnam combat vets, they might get me down and skin me alive.
And tell me to take my grammar and fold it 5 different and stick it.

Well. What would you normally say? Just say that. :dunno: I don't know.

hqdefault.jpg

so for the next 10 or so days, our innocent little children will be watching the news, then have to ask mommy/daddy why all of the anchors are talking about Wieners? so sad that Hillary caused all of this.

:boobies: :laugh2: :mm: Between today and tomorrow, we will be seeing some great/humorous headlines regarding how the Hillary Campaign has come to a halt all because of a "Weener Interruption"
:laugh:
Well, depending on what day our weekly,daily,national publications come out, we can expect some really funny front page headlines.
:2up:
So lets offer these publications some suggestions!:woohoo:
There has to be at least 100 great ideas considering the culprits involved!
Who would ever guess a year ago that we would all be joking about a Hildabeast, a Huma, and a "Weener" ? :laugh2:
"Clinton Suspends Campaign" would be the best headline.

Last edited:
"FBI Seized Devices He Shared With Top Clinton Advisors"
"Anthony Weiner Investigation Prompts Latest Clinton Email Bombshell"
"New Emails Under Review In Clinton Case Emerged From Weiner Probe"
"Clinton 'Confident' Over New FBI Email Probe"
"FBI Led Back To Clinton Email Server Case By Anthony Weiner"

Funny, usually you guys are saying Hillary stops rise of weiner.

Forum List

Back