So what was the best thing in politics that happened today?

The alt-right lunatics over at Breitbart throwing a collective epileptic fit over Trump's decison to end the Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

The other best thing? The alt-right loonies at USMB trying to pretend they weren't experiencing the same affliction.

It's almost like an early Christmas present. :laugh:

Happy Holidays!!!

Only the desperate frame this as a XMAS present. LOSERS, too.............

Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

:beer:

The alt-right lunatics over at Breitbart throwing a collective epileptic fit over Trump's decison to end the Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

The other best thing? The alt-right loonies at USMB trying to pretend they weren't experiencing the same affliction.

It's almost like an early Christmas present. :laugh:

Happy Holidays!!!

Only the desperate frame this as a XMAS present. LOSERS, too.............

Don't circle the wagons too tight there Custer.

Watching you still in hysterical tears 3 weeks after you lost. It really hasn't lost its fun factor yet.

Police threw grenade at DAPL protesters – father of activist who faces amputation

This one. Hopefully we can take the gloves off soon, and disband this rabble.

Generation 'Snowflake' will start shitting themselves and back down sobbing at the first signs of real blood.

I would say the funniest thing is that you're disappointed that Trump SEEMINGLY will not prosecute your candidate for the crimes she has committed.

I was Christmas shopping today didn't have time to keep up with the latest left wing meltdowns here or elsewhere I'm sure there will be more tomorrow though.

Oh, well allow me to suggest you start reading about the meltdown on Breitbart today.

DJT: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’
No I don't I waste my time with either right or left wing partisans sites I leave that to the hyper partisans on both sides you guys know who you are.

The alt-lefts lunatic Hillary is not president-elect....

He said today an investigation wasn't off the table. You moon bats gets worse by the hour.

Trump plays with these liberals like toys, he has them on a choke collar its hilarious.

Of course. His every move is planned far in advance. He's smarter than everyone.

Dumb ass liberals deal in absolutes they always have, one extreme or the other with no middle ground that's why you people are getting your asses beat in elections. The real world is more complex. Just go back to sitting in the bleachers and booing that's about all you are good at anymore.

He said today an investigation wasn't off the table. You moon bats gets worse by the hour.

Trump plays with these liberals like toys, he has them on a choke collar its hilarious.

Of course. His every move is planned far in advance. He's smarter than everyone.

Dumb ass liberals deal in absolutes they always have, one extreme or the other with no middle ground that's why you people are getting your asses beat in elections. The real world is more complex. Just go back to sitting in the bleachers and booing that's about all you are good at anymore.

I'm sorry. Are you a person who doesn't think Trump deals in absolutes? You think he's complex? Funny shit.

Hahahah!

Trump isn't the FBI or DOJ. It isn't his place to launch criminal investigations into anyone. He picks the people who will prosecute Hillary, but he won't be doing their jobs.

Forum List

Back