Drumpfs Grandfather Immigrated Illegally

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

Trump's grandfather 'kicked out of Germany' - CNNPolitics.com

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"I have to say this kind of letter wasn't unusual back then," Paul told CNN.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""

You should reread your own article and adjust your thread title. Good grief.

According to historian Roland Paul:

Friedrich Trump was born in 1869 in the German city of Kallstadt and joined his sister. Katharina, in the US in 1885. He was first hired by a hairdresser. In 1892 he became a US citizen and changed his name to Frederick.

Can't change the past nor are we accountable for it, just our own. Non story Doh-head.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Folks, if you start a thread that is intentionally misleading, or the content of the subject matter is over your head, at least spell The Donald''s name correctly! The article suggests The Donald's relative illegal departed from a country. So that make him an illegal emigrant from Germany. He was a legal immigrant to the USA.

You should reread your own article and adjust your thread title. Good grief.

According to historian Roland Paul:

Friedrich Trump was born in 1869 in the German city of Kallstadt and joined his sister. Katharina, in the US in 1885. He was first hired by a hairdresser. In 1892 he became a US citizen and changed his name to Frederick.
You should learn how to read. He had to plead with the US to stay since he was here illegally. If they had deported him he would not have had any country since he was kicked out of Germany.

Looks like Drumpf is going to have a conflict of interest coming through on his promises to build walls and deport Mexicans.

"Paul came across the document on Friedrich Trump's threatened deportation in state archives and also found several letters from him pleading with authorities to allow him to stay. Paul mused on how this one administrative decision seemed to have changed the course of history.
"But if they had accepted him back at that time in 1905, Donald Trump wouldn't be in the US -- in fact, he wouldn't exist.""
IHVi4oG.jpg

Folks, if you start a thread that is intentionally misleading, or the content of the subject matter is over your head, at least spell The Donald''s name correctly! The article suggests The Donald's relative illegal departed from a country. So that make him an illegal emigrant from Germany. He was a legal immigrant to the USA.
That is Drumpfs real last name. Maybe you should do some research so you sound intelligent. He was in the US illegally without permission from Germany. Dont talk about stuff that is above your level of understanding.

he didn't immigrate illegally since the US accepted (white) immigrants back when they were called the "huddled masses".

That is Drumpfs real last name. Maybe you should do some research so you sound intelligent. He was in the US illegally without permission from Germany. Dont talk about stuff that is above your level of understanding.
No one cares about what Trump's grandfather did a hundred years ago. Literally not one single person.

No one cares about what Trump's grandfather did a hundred years ago. Literally not one single person.
why?.... because he's not Kenyan?

maybe that sauerkraut growing on his head

That's all? Do you know how petty you have to be to attack Trump's grandfather?

At any rate. Trump is the president now, no matter how low you go.

That's all? Do you know how petty you have to be to attack Trump's grandfather?

At any rate. Trump is the president now, no matter how low you go.
Yes thats all. Dont get upset. If you feel cheated then you have a lot in common with the rubes that voted for him.

TRANSLATION: Trump was born here legally, to two parents who were also here legally. I can't find anything substantive to complain about, so I'll dig this up and hope that somebody somewhere will believe there's something wrong when there isn't. And it will give me a chance to mindlessly call him even more names at the same time.

TRANSLATION: Trump was born here legally, to two parents who were also here legally. I can't find anything substantive to complain about, so I'll dig this up and hope that somebody somewhere will believe there's something wrong when there isn't.
I said his grandpa Freidrich Drumpf immigrated illegally.

TRANSLATION: Trump was born here legally, to two parents who were also here legally. I can't find anything substantive to complain about, so I'll dig this up and hope that somebody somewhere will believe there's something wrong when there isn't.
I said his grandpa Freidrich Drumpf immigrated illegally.
And I identified your reasons for doing so.

Forum List

Back