So...what makes certain nations think they don't have to follow international law?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Specifically the US and Israel....what's this superiority concept that they aren't required to abide by international law just like everyone else? Then when they are called on it they whine,throw fits,threaten said nations that held them responsible,recall ambassadors,threaten to withhold money etc....So any actual answers to this question? I don't care about muh bible crap either.

Specifically the US and Israel....what's this superiority concept that they aren't required to abide by international law just like everyone else? Then when they are called on it they whine,throw fits,threaten said nations that held them responsible,recall ambassadors,threaten to withhold money etc....So any actual answers to this question? I don't care about muh bible crap either.

"International law." LoL.

Do you even count deaths, murders and aggressive interventions? Has Russia or China ever cared about international law?

When "international law" reflects truth, ethics and justice then it may be worth considering. But when the cowardly and anti-Israeli U.N. passes 200 resolutions against Israel and maybe 5 against ], hellish Arab states and all the murders they are involved in, Israel would have be a total jackass to pay them any heed.

Here is an example which is basically laughable. UN Declares Israel As Having World’s Worst Human Rights And you want Israel or the USA to do what? LOL

as a SOVEREIGN country called the USA or Israel i would never recognize any authority higher than myself ,

ya, obama wants israel to be subject to international law. but when a few americans want compensation from some muzzies he vetoes it.
That had nothing to do with the UN.....if I remember correctly the UN sanctioned Iraq and Iran more than once. The UN had nothing to do with Obama vetoing a bill.

Do you even count deaths, murders and aggressive interventions? Has Russia or China ever cared about international law?

When "international law" reflects truth, ethics and justice then it may be worth considering. But when the cowardly and anti-Israeli U.N. passes 200 resolutions against Israel and maybe 5 against ], hellish Arab states and all the murders they are involved in, Israel would have be a total jackass to pay them any heed.

Here is an example which is basically laughable. UN Declares Israel As Having World’s Worst Human Rights And you want Israel or the USA to do what? LOL

Don't deflect just answer the question. We are talking about Israel and the US not Russia. Russia has been sanctioned plenty of times and has its own issues with the UN we all know that. Answer the question if you can.

as a SOVEREIGN country called the USA or Israel i would never recognize any authority higher than myself ,
Yeah. Iraq tried that....didn't work out too well did it? One day the world is going to get real tired of the US and Israels shit and invade both. Looks to me the world is already getting tired of Israel thinking it can do whatever it wants.

Yeah. Iraq tried that....didn't work out too well did it? One day the world is going to get real tired of the US and Israels shit and invade both. Looks to me the world is already getting tired of Israel thinking it can do whatever it wants.

You mean mainly the Obama-rigged UN.

d3971ed3b9d1e897e559520361c845de-pearlsquare.jpg

Don't deflect just answer the question. We are talking about Israel and the US not Russia. Russia has been sanctioned plenty of times and has its own issues with the UN we all know that. Answer the question if you can.

Well who or what is "international law?" That's pretty vague. Some court in the Hague or the U.N. or what?

It's called national sovernty.

Oh p

Oh poor child yes its a worldwide conspiracy DA JOOS!

It's called national sovernty.
Then leave the UN...oh and the argument didn't work for Iraq,hasn't worked for Iran or Russia or North Korea or anyone else held to International Law standards.

Oh p

------------------------------------------- don't know about the 'joos' but the USA should be its own master in all things , accountable to no one but the American people Odium .

Oh p

------------------------------------------- don't know about the 'joos' but the USA should be its own master in all things , accountable to no one but the American people Odium .
Why? If that was allowed to slide then EVERY nation could use that excuse. Do you want North Korea to use that excuse to build nukes? The country is literally run by a madman

Forum List

Back