So what do Jews think of Goyim (non-Jews) and why do they think that?

Yes he called for massacres!

bbc-rabbi-extermination.jpg

Cool...I agree with him...Arabs are a pain in the ass.

Now...What religion were you born into and with what religion do you associate?
So Indie,you kept Cross-Questioning Mr Freeman,implying to the reader he(Mr Freeman) was a Liar,yet all the time you were fully aware of the spoutings of the Rabbi Yosef......moreover, then agreeing with the Rabbi's Moronic statement..........This is Zionist Lying and manipulativity sic at its very WORST......Indie I am your shadow of truthfulness.......and will call you out everytime you use underhanded Zionistic Lying Tactics........I am very disappointed with you,you are a Naughty Boy and off to the Naughty Corner with you......and face the Wall (of Disappointment)...steve,Sentinal against Jewish lies and manipulation,always

That was one confusing post...
I never implied Freeman was a liar at all.
I am simply comparing his "Worst of Jewry" to "Worst of Islam" and "Worst of Christianity".
It's sad and telling that I actually have to explicitly explain this to you.
We have a religion that sends all non-adherent to an Eternal Lake of Hell...Christianity
We have a religion that has a centuries old habit of extracting Taxes from non-adherents or beheading them...Islam
We have a Rabbi stating his PERSONAL opinion of how Arabs should be dealt with...notice the absence of any other group.
Sad Steve, very sad that you possess so much self-Jew hatred within your psyche.
And I actually need to explain this to you.
Very sad.
Indie my post was slightly tongue in cheek,but true all the same,you sit there in your Lofty Eyrie,looking down on everyone,assuming you are somehow superior in your myopic thoughts,you aren't ,I realized some time ago that you needed me to keep you grounded,which without favour I am happy to do.

What I find most insane about your posts are,......that you Slagg everyone off who doesn't agree with you.....even above you have the temerity to call me Jew-Hater(complete non sense) yet in your post were Slagging off everyone,Muslims (the favourite whipping boys,YOU HATE so much,Christians and all..............I don't have problems with Jewish people but it's Zionists I dislike so much because they REALLY DO HATE,including some of their own secular Jews.

Indie cut the crap,because how am I ever going to Soar with Eagles when I have to deal with a Turkey ad-nausium....LOL...steve

So the question is if your tongue is long enough to fit your cheek?
I don't mind Muslims as long as they're West of the Atlantic Ocean.
I find Catholics and Protestants to be lovely people; they have asked some of the most mind bending questions I have ever heard.
Please don't let me prevent you from soaring; what exactly do you utilize to soar?
My Mind Indie of course............Funny that you should have such a high opinion of Catholics and Protestants,considering their past of attempting to Exterminate the Jewish People.....but then you do tend to have a short memory or no memory of the past.....no more talk today as I have just caught a powerful up draught,I notice you are not in your Eyrie as I soared past Indie.........still stuck down there gobbling around with the Turkeys no doubt.....ps I am known for my long tongue...hence my monika.......LOL..steve

It's a quote from from a high religious responsible or israel rabbi!
Could you post that sentence again?
But this time in English.
This quote is from the rabbi of Israel.

jews.jpg

Thank you for reposting in English.
What action did Rabbi Yosef say to take in regards to his statement?
Did he order executions, taxation, internment camps, gas chambers?
Anything?
Yes he called for massacres!

bbc-rabbi-extermination.jpg

You don't find enough that your fellow kind organizing massacres, pogroms, holocaust and wars and you call for another genocide in the world?

Or else what?

TNT sends non-Christians to the Eternal Lake of Fire.
Muslims actually murder EVERYBODY
And a Rabbi said non-Jews are supposed to serve Jews.
That Rabbi...what a vicious bastard!
What happens to the people who are sane and don't believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension who might get miffed if I don't kiss his ass my whole like and put money in the collection plate?

Good question...If you don't believe in God, God doesn't believe in you.
Simply enjoy life and then your existence ends, which obviously doesn't bother you anyway.
What makes you think that my existence would be any different than yours? Got anything tangible at all?

Nothing overt; that's why Jews don't bother anybody about it.
Jews and non-Jews should concern themselves with this world and leave whatever else happens to God.
For instance, I don't care if you are an atheist; it's your behavior that matters.

This tribe is only 12 millions which means less than 1%, it is absurd that they think God prefer their tribe to 99% of creatures people in the world.

TNT sends non-Christians to the Eternal Lake of Fire.
Muslims actually murder EVERYBODY
And a Rabbi said non-Jews are supposed to serve Jews.
That Rabbi...what a vicious bastard!
What happens to the people who are sane and don't believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension who might get miffed if I don't kiss his ass my whole like and put money in the collection plate?

Good question...If you don't believe in God, God doesn't believe in you.
Simply enjoy life and then your existence ends, which obviously doesn't bother you anyway.
What makes you think that my existence would be any different than yours? Got anything tangible at all?

Nothing overt; that's why Jews don't bother anybody about it.
Jews and non-Jews should concern themselves with this world and leave whatever else happens to God.
For instance, I don't care if you are an atheist; it's your behavior that matters.

This tribe is only 12 millions which means less than 1%, it is absurd that they think God prefer their tribe to 99% of creatures people in the world.
By that logic the US should have 350 million Presidents.

So Indie,you kept Cross-Questioning Mr Freeman,implying to the reader he(Mr Freeman) was a Liar,yet all the time you were fully aware of the spoutings of the Rabbi Yosef......moreover, then agreeing with the Rabbi's Moronic statement..........This is Zionist Lying and manipulativity sic at its very WORST......Indie I am your shadow of truthfulness.......and will call you out everytime you use underhanded Zionistic Lying Tactics........I am very disappointed with you,you are a Naughty Boy and off to the Naughty Corner with you......and face the Wall (of Disappointment)...steve,Sentinal against Jewish lies and manipulation,always

I am simply comparing his "Worst of Jewry" to "Worst of Islam" and "Worst of Christianity".
We have a religion that sends all non-adherent to an Eternal Lake of Hell...Christianity
We have a religion that has a centuries old habit of extracting Taxes from non-adherents or beheading them...Islam
We have a Rabbi stating his PERSONAL opinion of how Arabs should be dealt with...notice the absence of any other group.
Sad Steve, very sad that you possess so much self-Jew hatred within your psyche.
Very sad.
Indie my post was slightly tongue in cheek,but true all the same,you sit there in your Lofty Eyrie,looking down on everyone,assuming you are somehow superior in your myopic thoughts,you aren't ,I realized some time ago that you needed me to keep you grounded,which without favour I am happy to do.

What I find most insane about your posts are,......that you Slagg everyone off who doesn't agree with you.....even above you have the temerity to call me Jew-Hater(complete non sense) yet in your post were Slagging off everyone,Muslims (the favourite whipping boys,YOU HATE so much,Christians and all..............I don't have problems with Jewish people but it's Zionists I dislike so much because they REALLY DO HATE,including some of their own secular Jews.

Indie cut the crap,because how am I ever going to Soar with Eagles when I have to deal with a Turkey ad-nausium....LOL...steve

I find Catholics and Protestants to be lovely people; they have asked some of the most mind bending questions I have ever heard.
Please don't let me prevent you from soaring; what exactly do you utilize to soar?
My Mind Indie of course............Funny that you should have such a high opinion of Catholics and Protestants,considering their past of attempting to Exterminate the Jewish People.....but then you do tend to have a short memory or no memory of the past.....no more talk today as I have just caught a powerful up draught,I notice you are not in your Eyrie as I soared past Indie.........still stuck down there gobbling around with the Turkeys no doubt.....ps I am known for my long tongue...hence my monika.......LOL..steve

You should sober up before posting.

Very sad.

these difficulty dealing
Same Old,same old from poor old Indie...........look mate you just don't have a very expressive or expansive mind,if you find difficulty dealing with these piquant situations,you will eventually end up becoming a bit of a bore.....steve

Very sad.

these difficulty dealing
Same Old,same old from poor old Indie...........look mate you just don't have a very expressive or expansive mind,if you find difficulty dealing with these piquant situations,you will eventually end up becoming a bit of a bore.....steve

I have to keep reminding myself that millions of Jews are Nazis.

these difficulty dealing

Some are in Israel AMAZINGLY and Many Zionists Collaborated with the Nazis,sending other Jews to the Gas Chambers....just to correct your inaccurate post,that millions of Jews are Nazis....Silly Indie.steve

these difficulty dealing

Some are in Israel AMAZINGLY and Many Zionists Collaborated with the Nazis,sending other Jews to the Gas Chambers....just to correct your inaccurate post,that millions of Jews are Nazis....Silly Indie.steve

You' re such a sophisticated ass.
By the way, where are the links I asked you to provide which teaches you this crap?
No more ad hominems...provide the links or historical material.

these difficulty dealing

By the way, where are the links I asked you to provide which teaches you this crap?
Indie I will NOT INSULT YOUR or MY INTELLIGENCE by providing links because there are so many of them (even by Jewish Scholars)...or are you just being pedantic or lazy,I cannot decide which to be honest,your friend steven........No Crap, JUST FACT

these difficulty dealing

Indie I will NOT INSULT YOUR or MY INTELLIGENCE by providing links because there are so many of them (even by Jewish Scholars)...or are you just being pedantic or lazy,I cannot decide which to be honest,your friend steven........No Crap, JUST FACT

No copping out...provide 10 links.

How Silly of you Indie.......I suggest you spend your obviously Idle Time by reading the following book "Killing A King" the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and the Remaking of Israel.....excellent read and worth a proper discussion with you friend.....it's by Dan Ephron,publisher W.W.Norton.com

steve

How Silly of you Indie.......I suggest you spend your obviously Idle Time by reading the following book "Killing A King" the Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and the Remaking of Israel.....excellent read and worth a proper discussion with you friend.....it's by Dan Ephron,publisher W.W.Norton.com

steve

List of wars involving Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please don't tell me you're that ignorant of history.
You have been labeling Zionists since the late 1900s and Nazis and now you're bringing up a tragedy from 1995?
You don't get off that easy...provide links on Israel's Zionist Nazi history starting from post WWII.

steve

You have been labeling Zionists since the late 1900s and Nazis and now you're bringing up a tragedy from 1995?
You don't get off that easy...provide links on Israel's Zionist Nazi history starting from post WWII.
Ooooo it was well before WW2 Indie,keep checking you are still a little cold..steve

steve

Ooooo it was well before WW2 Indie,keep checking you are still a little cold..steve
So post a link or 2 that starts from the beginning of Zionistic Nazism; it better be something substantial.
You're jumping all over the place, probably trying to avoid resorting to the Islamo websites.
Put up or shut up.

steve

So post a link or 2 that starts from the beginning of Zionistic Nazism; it better be something substantial.
You're jumping all over the place, probably trying to avoid resorting to the Islamo websites.
Put up or shut up.
I'll put up all right as long as you SHUT UP.......www.truetorahjews.org/Lieberman

www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/13n4p29_Weber.html type in separately

wariscrime.com/new/zionists-betrayed-jews-to-holocaust/

just a few Indie but there are scores of them,see you around Zionist

Last edited:

steve

Put up or shut up.
Indie,another site you should read,and it is important as it has remarks by Zionists,some of whom became Prime Ministers of Israel...it is very insightful of how the inception and beyond the thoughts of people in the early stages of Zionism.........http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-Remembered/Story414.htm1....you will have to type this in separately

This is not a thread for trolling but for intelligent conversation.

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW
What do left handed people think about right handed people and why do they think that? Figure that one out and you've got your answer.

left handed people are better

Forum List

Back