So, what can you think of to blame the Russians for?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Since blaming George W. Bush for everything has long lost its impact, it's now time for the left-wing lunatic fringe to come up with a new villain to blame for everything. So, what can you think of to blame the Russians for? Let's start!!!

When you have a power failure...the Russians did it.

If you find yourself asking: "can you hear me now?" while on your cell phone...the Russians hacked your phone.

If you got a moving violation...the cop was a Russian spy

If your computer has a virus...the Russians put it there

If your flight is delayed...it's because of Russian hackers

If you go to start your vehicle and the battery is dead...the Russians are involved

If Santa Clause doesn't leave presents at your house...the Russians hacked his computer to avoid your house.

If you're stuck in a traffic jam...the Russians caused it

If you take a shit in a public restroom then unfortunately find no toilet paper...the Russians stole the rolls.

Let's see here....the US gov is spying, hacking, cyber attacking EVERYONE the world over...and they are bitching like whiny little bitches about the Russians.

WTF!!!

Since blaming George W. Bush for everything has long lost its impact, it's now time for the left-wing lunatic fringe to come up with a new villain to blame for everything. So, what can you think of to blame the Russians for? Let's start!!!

If you find yourself asking: "can you hear me now?" while on your cell phone...the Russians hacked your phone.

If you go to start your vehicle and the battery is dead...the Russians are involved

If Santa Clause doesn't leave presents at your house...the Russians hacked his computer to avoid your house.

If you take a shit in a public restroom then unfortunately find no toilet paper...the Russians stole the rolls.
image.jpg

mm, well my truck threw a rod the other day. fucking ruskie shit birds must have hacked it. That or it was just old.

Let's see here....the US gov is spying, hacking, cyber attacking EVERYONE the world over...and they are bitching like whiny little bitches about the Russians.

WTF!!!
So the US is worse than Russia?

mm, well my truck threw a rod the other day. fucking ruskie shit birds must have hacked it. That or it was just old.
Damn I really stubbed my toe...those fucking Ruskies.

According to the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders", Severe Depression secondary to Butthurt , manifests itself by blaming the Russkies.

Damn I really stubbed my toe...those fucking Ruskies.

Thats how they will take us out. Fuck them, watch them keep screwing around and see what happens when Hillary pul out her stupid reset button.

Forum List

Back