So Trump supporters get that if Trump is the 2024 nominee he is sure to lose?

If Trump drops dead, I will throw a party.

And I find it ironic that after over eight years of Hillary and Obama topics dominating this forum every day, you tards have the gall to whine.

Trump was the lead birther for YEARS, trying to get Obama booted from office.

What you are experiencing, son, is KARMA. And karma is a BITCH!
Stopping Biden from starting a nuclear world war is quite unfortunately much more important than keeping Trump out of the WH.

Trump offers the best prospects for peace with Russia.

DeSantis would definitely give Biden a run for his money. If Biden’s poll numbers do not get better, DeSantis has a shot. It’s a painful thought but let’s be objective shall we?
I don’t believe DeSantis is any more viable than Trump. Those of us on the Right who don’t want Trump really don’t want DeSantis either. We want a new, ideological/lifestyle Conservative.

I don’t believe DeSantis is any more viable than Trump. Those of us on the Right who don’t want Trump really don’t want DeSantis either. We want a new, ideological/lifestyle Conservative.
What do you mean by "lifestyle"?

He’s never been popular with voters who are not republican. He BARELY won in 2016 and it was very telling he lost the popular vote.

Since then everyone else just finds him awful in more ways than one. Biden isn’t popular either currently, but you better believe he would beat Trump easily.

DeSantis would definitely give Biden a run for his money. If Biden’s poll numbers do not get better, DeSantis has a shot. It’s a painful thought but let’s be objective shall we?
Dude, it's 1/26/2023 and you're starting an OP on him today. That means "hell yes he'll win!" And you're scared to death of that. Why?!

If for nothing else, as a big bah fongu to you! :fu:

Stopping Biden from starting a nuclear world war is quite unfortunately much more important than keeping Trump out of the WH.

Trump offers the best prospects for peace with Russia.
Biden is not starting a nuclear war. Take Putin's cock out of your mouth. You'll get more oxygen to your brain.

But what will you do? Will you even have a reason to get out of bed in the morning? If you're doing that now, I mean?

Going on seven years now of nothing in your head but stream of consciousness about how much you hate Trump. Maybe Junior will step up to appeal to his dad's voters and you can start over with a younger man.

No.

Without Trump to hate, they would be without form or definition.

Their hate has come to define them completely.

Biden is not starting a nuclear war. Take Putin's cock out of your mouth. You'll get more oxygen to your brain.
I consider all of America's wars to be basically the same. Iraq completely spilled the beans for me. As if it wasn't already made obvious with Vietnam.

I consider all of America's wars to be basically the same. Iraq completely spilled the beans for me. As if it wasn't already made obvious with Vietnam.

We would have had to go to war with Iraq again sooner or later. I was there and it was obvious.

The problem with both the Iraq war and the Vietnam war was the way they were prosecuted. It was amateur hour, Iraq especially.

We would have had to go to war with Iraq again sooner or later. I was there and it was obvious.

The problem with both the Iraq war and the Vietnam war was the way they were prosecuted. It was amateur hour, Iraq especially.
Wow, the leftist shill is a W. apologist. What a fuckin' douche! Thousands of good Americans died so the Bushes and Cheney could make money, dick.

Wow, the leftist shill is a W. apologist. What a fuckin' douche! 10s of thousands of good Americans died so the Bushes and Cheney could make money, dick.
The political pendulum is swinging. It's amazing to watch.

During the Iraq War, the Right was full bore, 100 percent, behind Bush. "Where's your flag pin, you terrorist-loving faggot!?!"

And the Right was fully behind the Patriot Act and creating a whole new police state Department of Fatherland Homeland Security.

It's you tards who have gone Left, dipshit. Sucking Putin's dick like old school limp-wristed pinko hippies of yesteryear. Supporting Trump's loser far left protectionist trade war. Electing groomers and pedo-adjacent whackjobs.

Like I said. Amazing.

I expect it won't be long before you are all lined up behind single payer health care.

The political pendulum is swinging. It's amazing to watch.

During the Iraq War, the Right was full bore, 100 percent, behind Bush. "Where's your flag pin, you terrorist-loving faggot!?!"

And the Right was fully behind the Patriot Act and creating a whole new police state Department of Fatherland Homeland Security.

It's you tards who have gone Left, dipshit. Sucking Putin's dick like old school limp-wristed pinko hippies of yesteryear. Supporting Trump's loser far left protectionist trade war. Electing groomers and pedo-adjacent whackjobs.

Like I said. Amazing.

I expect it won't be long before you are all lined up behind single payer health care.
I wasn't behind any of that unConstitutional bullshit.

What do you mean by "lifestyle"?
I mean a traditional American Conservative lifestyle and ideology. Someone who has a set of traditional morals and (possibly religious) values which are the core of their worldview and which determine who they are and what they do. Someone who lives the ideology their words claim they believe in.

I mean a traditional American Conservative lifestyle and ideology. Someone who has a set of traditional morals and (possibly religious) values which are the core of their worldview and which determine who they are and what they do. Someone who lives the ideology their words claim they believe in.
What do you mean by "traditional morals"?

Because a Trump nomination would tear the republican party in half. And so much as many democrats view that as a good thing, others realize it would be like having three political parties fighting over the same electoral share.
Then again, the never Trump Dims should be thrilled. Split their opponents. Divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back