So this clown is People's Magazine Person of the Year??? LOL

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They won't...until they see how the liberal media exploited an only moderately dangerous virus with the help of DNC "plants" at the CDC and other agencies. As long as we have as many people as we do buying into reality TV shows, we are doomed.
Do you know we've got 200,000 new cases in the last 24 hours alone?

What the fuck else do we have 200k new cases of in one day?

Hm?
I read we broke our own record for deaths in one day yesterday. You be careful out there, Pogo.
Yep, 2,777 dead - Over 100,000 now hospitalized - And 200,000 new cases were all records.
They.Don't.Care

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They won't...until they see how the liberal media exploited an only moderately dangerous virus with the help of DNC "plants" at the CDC and other agencies. As long as we have as many people as we do buying into reality TV shows, we are doomed.

Hm?
I read we broke our own record for deaths in one day yesterday. You be careful out there, Pogo.
Yep, 2,777 dead - Over 100,000 now hospitalized - And 200,000 new cases were all records.
They.Don't.Care
Nope, they do not. I remember a time (Reagan) when most Republicans had empathy.
Hell, even GWB had empathy.
Under Trump, they can be bothered with such a useless emotion no longer -
2,777 dead from the COVIDS yesterday?
Meh

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dr. 666 person of the year? :auiqs.jpg:
What the fuck does THAT mean?

It means that People Magazine selected Dr. 666 person of the year! :laughing0301:
So ---- you're parroting somebody and you don't know what THEY were talking about either, is that it?

Makes no sense.

Makes a lot of sense......Dr.666 ......death and destruction......get it?

and they name him Person of the Year?
I guess YOU "think" there is no pandemic.
Its the flu
When was the last time the seasonal flu killed 270,000 Americans?

Keep denying the obvious. And please don't need a hospital bed. If it's "the flu", stay home and die by yourself.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
Thanks, we're all (the people I see in public) exercising due diligence in this little town, maybe that's why we've had a minimum of cases and no fatalities.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
..and the US mortality rate dropped to 1.9% so what's your point? 200 million tests gives you lots of cases but reducing death rates.
We had more deaths from Covid yesterday than ever before in one day is my only point. You'd don't care, fine.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
..and the US mortality rate dropped to 1.9% so what's your point? 200 million tests gives you lots of cases but reducing death rates.
Your claim made me curious so I just checked the latest figures. The mortality rate is 3.3%, not "1.9".

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
We had more deaths from Covid yesterday than ever before in one day is my only point. You'd don't care, fine.
And what does that mean or prove? 200 million tests gets you a lot of cases, 2 million in a day too....and with more cases of course there will be more deaths. What happens if these people never got the test, how would you know it was corona that supposedly killed them? Oh unless you are just calling untested deaths the leftyflu.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
Your claim made me curious so I just checked the latest figures. The mortality rate is 3.3%, not "1.9".
Divide 282,089 deaths into 14,482,575 total cases and tell me what you get....right, 1.9%. You are either dead or you are alive, and deaths and total cases along with tests are the only metrics updated as they occur.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
We've been pretty much breaking (our own) records DAILY for the last month or so. Fatter o' mact if somebody were to compile a list of record COVID deaths in one day, the US would hold at least the top twenty records I have no doubt.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
Divide 282,089 deaths into 14,482,575 total cases and tell me what you get....right, 1.9%. You are either dead or you are alive, and deaths and total cases along with tests are the only metrics updated as they occur.
You divided the wrong numbers. You don't count cases that are PENDING as cases RECOVERED because you don't know that yet.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It’s like Christmas every day around here.

View attachment 424763

Hm?
We've been pretty much breaking (our own) records DAILY for the last month or so. Fatter o' mact if somebody were to compile a list of record COVID deaths in one day, the US would hold at least the top twenty records I have no doubt.
But you are ALSO testing record levels each day and 7% of all tests are positive, some days more.....so the number of deaths means nothing by itself, and when the other statistics are considered the daily mortality rate of 1% continues to drive the overall lower and not higher.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
You divided the wrong numbers. You don't count cases that are PENDING as cases RECOVERED because you don't know that yet.
So Pending cases are alive or dead? Of course they are alive, so I am NOT dividing the wrong numbers I am dividing the only correct numbers. Deaths divided by total cases(alive and dead). Who cares if they are pending, if they die they are counting immediately and if they dont they are already factored in. Think for yourself!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
And what does that mean or prove? 200 million tests gets you a lot of cases, 2 million in a day too....and with more cases of course there will be more deaths. What happens if these people never got the test, how would you know it was corona that supposedly killed them? Oh unless you are just calling untested deaths the leftyflu.
They have these guys called medical examiners who do this thing called an autopsy.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 424763

Hm?
But you are ALSO testing record levels each day and 7% of all tests are positive, some days more.....so the number of deaths means nothing by itself, and when the other statistics are considered the daily mortality rate of 1% continues to drive the overall lower and not higher.
I ain't talking about "testing". I'm talking mortalities.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hm?
They have these guys called medical examiners who do this thing called an autopsy.
And globally they perform their jobs on 55 other disease caused deaths ahead of Covid. So now in libber brains Covid is the ONLY disease that causes people to die? Really?

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 424763

Hm?
I ain't talking about "testing". I'm talking mortalities.
And you are wrong to do that because you misinform yourself and others about the severity of the virus.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List