What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, the republicans have majority.

Reaction score
I would think the senate, house and president can feel the Burdon. An all republican decision making team. We will watch this closely. I would hope they consider all parties perspectives... Mostly logics perspective. With control of the votes its easy to manipulate. As a human I ask for equality.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would think the senate, house and president can feel the Burdon. An all republican decision making team. We will watch this closely. I would hope they consider all parties perspectives... Mostly logics perspective. With control of the votes its easy to manipulate. As a human I ask for equality.

Trump already made it clear that equality was not one of his priorities.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You have some concrete examples of issues where you seek equality?

OP
M
Reaction score
I have many issues of equality. The focus of the post is to state the obvious. There is control and it needs to be us, Americans. Together we stand.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Hope they are more about equality than the last eight years. This last administration put the foot on the neck of the working class.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One man does not define me.

No, but he can go a long way defining your rights.
Only if you're not an American.

No. Women have had the right to an abortion since 73. Trump wants to do away with that, and is likely to succeed if he names a couple of extremists to the SC. That is defining the rights for lots of Americans.
That's up to the SC IF a case gets that far and the SC decides to deliberate such.
A Conservative Court will kick such a case back to the States.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No. Women have had the right to an abortion since 73. Trump wants to do away with that, and is likely to succeed if he names a couple of extremists to the SC. That is defining the rights for lots of Americans.
That's up to the SC IF a case gets that far and the SC decides to deliberate such.

That really depends on who that pig appoints, now doesn't it?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No jerkoff.
The more Conservative a justice, the more likely State's Rights will be upheld.
You really are a fucking moron.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No jerkoff.
The more Conservative a justice, the more likely State's Rights will be upheld.
You really are a fucking moron.

The right is not conservative, and Trump certainly isn't. Alt right has taken charge.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List