So, the republicans have majority.

Oct 21, 2016
I would think the senate, house and president can feel the Burdon. An all republican decision making team. We will watch this closely. I would hope they consider all parties perspectives... Mostly logics perspective. With control of the votes its easy to manipulate. As a human I ask for equality.

I would think the senate, house and president can feel the Burdon. An all republican decision making team. We will watch this closely. I would hope they consider all parties perspectives... Mostly logics perspective. With control of the votes its easy to manipulate. As a human I ask for equality.

Trump already made it clear that equality was not one of his priorities.

You have some concrete examples of issues where you seek equality?

I have many issues of equality. The focus of the post is to state the obvious. There is control and it needs to be us, Americans. Together we stand.

Hope they are more about equality than the last eight years. This last administration put the foot on the neck of the working class.

One man does not define me.

No, but he can go a long way defining your rights.
Only if you're not an American.

No. Women have had the right to an abortion since 73. Trump wants to do away with that, and is likely to succeed if he names a couple of extremists to the SC. That is defining the rights for lots of Americans.
That's up to the SC IF a case gets that far and the SC decides to deliberate such.
A Conservative Court will kick such a case back to the States.

No. Women have had the right to an abortion since 73. Trump wants to do away with that, and is likely to succeed if he names a couple of extremists to the SC. That is defining the rights for lots of Americans.
That's up to the SC IF a case gets that far and the SC decides to deliberate such.

That really depends on who that pig appoints, now doesn't it?

No jerkoff.
The more Conservative a justice, the more likely State's Rights will be upheld.
You really are a fucking moron.

No jerkoff.
The more Conservative a justice, the more likely State's Rights will be upheld.
You really are a fucking moron.

The right is not conservative, and Trump certainly isn't. Alt right has taken charge.

Forum List

Back