CDZ SO... the left-wingers are now facing their consequences

L.A.'s Housing Crisis Hits Hollywood: The Entertainment Workers Living in Their Cars

The housing 'crisis' in California is so bad, that now even the left-winger entertainers are living in cars, instead of apartments, because not even the Hollywood people can avoid the consequences of their bad policies.

At what point, do the people of the left admit their ideals in the world, are consistent failures?
99% of people in show business make less than 29K/year.

I had an apartment, when I was making $20K a year.

If you get a couple of roommates, you can easily afford a townhouse.

L.A.'s Housing Crisis Hits Hollywood: The Entertainment Workers Living in Their Cars

The housing 'crisis' in California is so bad, that now even the left-winger entertainers are living in cars, instead of apartments, because not even the Hollywood people can avoid the consequences of their bad policies.

At what point, do the people of the left admit their ideals in the world, are consistent failures?

So why aren’t they sharing.
These must be homeless people.

You tell me. According to them, it's because even with roomies they can't afford the smallest of places. But if you know better, provide your information. I'll consider it.

You tell me. According to them, it's because even with roomies they can't afford the smallest of places. But if you know better, provide your information. I'll consider it.
The rent prices must be outrageous.

Who wants roommates?

I suspect that loss of housing stock, businesses and damage to the road system from fire and flood combined with rent control has had more knock on effects than is being reported.

Who wants roommates?

Well yeah... who wants an apartment? In fact, who wants a dinky house in the city. Wouldn't we all love a house with your own private beach, and a free lawn care service to mow the lawn for you.

Who wants a roommate? Someone who doesn't want to end up living out of their car.

I suspect that loss of housing stock, businesses and damage to the road system from fire and flood combined with rent control has had more knock on effects than is being reported.

That an overtly direct attempts to sabotage anyone trying to build housing.... ironically in the name of protecting minorities from being pushed out of the area.

Failure of high housing prices?

When housing prices are unnaturally high, yes. No other part of the country, that does not have the left-wing ideology dominating the market, has the current insanity going on in CA.

Failure of high housing prices?

When housing prices are unnaturally high, yes. No other part of the country, that does not have the left-wing ideology dominating the market, has the current insanity going on in CA.

So, you’re in favor of affordable housing projects?

You quite obviously have no idea how high rent is in and around Hollywood.

So don't live in Hollywood.

And where exactly was this apartment located?

So don't live in Hollywood.

What? I don't live in Hollywood. I'm simply saying that was a simplistic statement.

America was a liberal idea. Still is.

Not in any sense of the word today it wasn't.

America was a liberal idea. Still is.

As liberalism was expressed at that time, of course.

There is no relation between the classical liberalism of the 18th Century and the neo-Communist nonsense that requisitioned the name early in the 20th Century. One notes with amusement the move from the term "liberal" to "Progressive" since even former "liberals" don't recognize what the current Left is doing as American.

Forum List

Back