So...the left says Sweden has no rape problem. Rotherham, England said the same thing...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We never heard about this scandal over here....our democrat party press hides the bad news from Europe because they have a love affair with islam that defies reason......but when they tell you that Sweden doesn't have a rape problem...keep in mind.....the people in Rotherham, England were told the same thing...as 1,400 girls were serially raped by a gang of muslim men...who the police knew about, but refused to report or arrest..for fear of being labled racists...

Don't believe the lies the left is telling you about Sweden....they don't care about the truth, facts or reality....they only care about hitting Trump....

In Rotherham...the left wanted votes....and didn't want to let protecting young girls to get in their way.....

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now?

Let’s start with a riddle. If South Yorkshire Police can mount a raid on Sir Cliff Richard’s home in pursuit of evidence linked to a single allegation of child sex abuse 30 years ago, why were South Yorkshire Police incapable of pursuing multiple allegations against multiple men who raped 1,400 children over 16 years?

One thousand four hundred. Consider the weight of that number, feel its tragic heft. Picture 50 junior-school classes of little girls in Rotherham, once a respectable northern town, now a byword for depravity. We have seen child-grooming cases before, but the disgusting stories revealed in the report by Professor Alexis Jay amount to evidence of abuse on an industrial scale.

--------

The Labour Party, in particular, is mired in shame over “cultural sensitivity” in Rotherham. Especially, cynics might point out, a sensitivity to the culture of Muslims whose votes they don’t want to lose.

Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham from 1994 to 2012, actually admitted to the BBC’s World At One that “there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat, if I may put it like that. Perhaps, yes, as a true Guardian reader and liberal Leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.” Much better to hang on to your impeccable liberal credentials than save a few girls from being raped, eh, Denis?

----

Equally horrifying is the suggestion that certain Pakistani councillors asked social workers to reveal the addresses of the shelters where some of the abused girls were hiding. The former deputy leader of the council, Jahangir Akhtar, is accused of “ignoring a politically inconvenient truth” by insisting there was not a deep-rooted problem of Pakistani-heritage perpetrators targeting young white girls. The inquiry was told that influential Pakistani councillors acted as “barriers to communication” on grooming issues.

Front-line youth workers who submitted reports in 2002, 2003 and 2006 expressing their alarm at the scale of the child sex-offending say the town hall told them to keep quiet about the ethnicity of the perpetrators in the interests of “community cohesion”.

Fear of appearing racist trumped fears of more children being abused.

Not only were negligent officials not prosecuted, they prospered. Shaun Wright, a former Labour councillor who was in charge of Rotherham children’s services during a five-year period when a blind eye was turned to the worst case of mass child abuse in British history, is now South Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner.

Oh, Jonathan Swift, thou shouldst be writing at this hour!

2TinyGuy, you need to stop reading from Stormfront sources.

I'd love to have the crime free, gun free society Sweden has. So would most Americans.

Last time I looked, asswipe, the Telegragh was a British paper......wow...your absence has not made you smarter.....

I'd love to have the crime free, gun free society Sweden has. So would most Americans.

Here you are dumb ass....another British source....the BBC......and they are connected to stormfront how, exactly?

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Council leader Roger Stone said he would step down with immediate effect.

Mr Stone, who has been the leader since 2003, said: "I believe it is only right that as leader I take responsibility for the historic failings described so clearly."

Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

------

Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."

Here you are dumb ass....another British source....the BBC......and they are connected to stormfront how, exactly?

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, revealed there had been three previous inquiries.

Mr Stone, who has been the leader since 2003, said: "I believe it is only right that as leader I take responsibility for the historic failings described so clearly."

Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.

------

Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Revealing details of the inquiry's findings, Prof Jay said: "It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered."
Before any refugees. Interesting.

------

Did you notice the national origins...and religion of the rapists...twit?

------

Here you go....

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

In 2010, eight men were tried at Sheffield Crown Court for a series of sexual offences against young girls. Five men were convicted and jailed in November 2010. They had fostered relationships with girls as young as twelve, and raped them in cars and parks.[21][22] Zafran Ramzan was convicted of rape and two charges of sexual activity with a child and sentenced to nine years imprisonment. Razwan Razaq, convicted of two charges of sexual activity with a child was sentenced to eleven years. Umar Razaq for sexual activity with a child was sentenced to 4.5 years, Adil Hussain and Mohsin Khan both for sexual activity with a child received 4 years.

The guilty men were told by the judge that, "the message must go out loud and clear that our society will not tolerate sexual predators preying on children."[21] Razwan Razaq who had a previous conviction for indecently assaulting a young girl in his car and had breached a previous sexual offences prevention order was given the longest sentence. All five men were placed on the sex offenders' register.[23]

------

Did you notice the national origins...and religion of the rapists...twit?
Nope. Did you, twit? Please quote your source if you did. Which you can't.

------

Here you go....

In 2010, eight men were tried at Sheffield Crown Court for a series of sexual offences against young girls. Five men were convicted and jailed in November 2010. They had fostered relationships with girls as young as twelve, and raped them in cars and parks.[21][22] Zafran Ramzan was convicted of rape and two charges of sexual activity with a child and sentenced to nine years imprisonment. Razwan Razaq, convicted of two charges of sexual activity with a child was sentenced to eleven years. Umar Razaq for sexual activity with a child was sentenced to 4.5 years, Adil Hussain and Mohsin Khan both for sexual activity with a child received 4 years.

The guilty men were told by the judge that, "the message must go out loud and clear that our society will not tolerate sexual predators preying on children."[21] Razwan Razaq who had a previous conviction for indecently assaulting a young girl in his car and had breached a previous sexual offences prevention order was given the longest sentence. All five men were placed on the sex offenders' register.[23]
5 people. 0 refugees. Twit.

------

Here you go....

Muslim men asswipe.......and you want to import more men from this culture into Europe and the U.S.......

------

Here you go....

Muslim men asswipe.......and you want to import more men from this culture into Europe and the U.S.......
WHOA!!!! Only 5 people committed rape in Sweden in 2010? And they were all Muslim?! Wow good work, twit! :clap:

Last time I looked, asswipe, the Telegragh was a British paper......wow...your absence has not made you smarter.....

Yawn... guy, we have a vastly higher level of crime than Sweden does.

But you keep peeing yourself about that scary Muslim you think is hiding in your closet.

Yawn... guy, we have a vastly higher level of crime than Sweden does.

But you keep peeing yourself about that scary Muslim you think is hiding in your closet.
I don't care if someone is hiding in my closet is Muslim or Christian, Hindu or Buddist. I am going to try and shoot him if I find him there. Well, it if is a drunken neighbor who stumbled into my closet, I might just let him sleep it off.

dc8b76d438f3ca97efdafbc3a2801ebd.jpg

Just to put things in the proper perspective.

Number of murders in Sweden. - 230

Number of murders in the United States - 16,000

Now, the problem with rape is that it's pretty subjective and in some cultures, underreported... So I'm always a little wary of using that as a standard.

Just to put things in the proper perspective.

Number of murders in Sweden. - 230

Number of murders in the United States - 16,000

Now, the problem with rape is that it's pretty subjective and in some cultures, underreported... So I'm always a little wary of using that as a standard.
Population Sweden: not quite 10 million
Population USA: About 324 million

We never heard about this scandal over here....our democrat party press hides the bad news from Europe because they have a love affair with islam that defies reason......but when they tell you that Sweden doesn't have a rape problem...keep in mind.....the people in Rotherham, England were told the same thing...as 1,400 girls were serially raped by a gang of muslim men...who the police knew about, but refused to report or arrest..for fear of being labled racists...

Don't believe the lies the left is telling you about Sweden....they don't care about the truth, facts or reality....they only care about hitting Trump....

In Rotherham...the left wanted votes....and didn't want to let protecting young girls to get in their way.....

Rotherham: In the face of such evil, who is the racist now?

Let’s start with a riddle. If South Yorkshire Police can mount a raid on Sir Cliff Richard’s home in pursuit of evidence linked to a single allegation of child sex abuse 30 years ago, why were South Yorkshire Police incapable of pursuing multiple allegations against multiple men who raped 1,400 children over 16 years?

One thousand four hundred. Consider the weight of that number, feel its tragic heft. Picture 50 junior-school classes of little girls in Rotherham, once a respectable northern town, now a byword for depravity. We have seen child-grooming cases before, but the disgusting stories revealed in the report by Professor Alexis Jay amount to evidence of abuse on an industrial scale.

--------

The Labour Party, in particular, is mired in shame over “cultural sensitivity” in Rotherham. Especially, cynics might point out, a sensitivity to the culture of Muslims whose votes they don’t want to lose.

Denis MacShane, MP for Rotherham from 1994 to 2012, actually admitted to the BBC’s World At One that “there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat, if I may put it like that. Perhaps, yes, as a true Guardian reader and liberal Leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.” Much better to hang on to your impeccable liberal credentials than save a few girls from being raped, eh, Denis?

----

Equally horrifying is the suggestion that certain Pakistani councillors asked social workers to reveal the addresses of the shelters where some of the abused girls were hiding. The former deputy leader of the council, Jahangir Akhtar, is accused of “ignoring a politically inconvenient truth” by insisting there was not a deep-rooted problem of Pakistani-heritage perpetrators targeting young white girls. The inquiry was told that influential Pakistani councillors acted as “barriers to communication” on grooming issues.

Front-line youth workers who submitted reports in 2002, 2003 and 2006 expressing their alarm at the scale of the child sex-offending say the town hall told them to keep quiet about the ethnicity of the perpetrators in the interests of “community cohesion”.

Fear of appearing racist trumped fears of more children being abused.

Not only were negligent officials not prosecuted, they prospered. Shaun Wright, a former Labour councillor who was in charge of Rotherham children’s services during a five-year period when a blind eye was turned to the worst case of mass child abuse in British history, is now South Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner.

Oh, Jonathan Swift, thou shouldst be writing at this hour!
Why are there more rapes and murders in Trumps America?

Forum List

Back