So the JR emails..

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
getting damning info about a presidential campaign from a foreign national is, yes.

Huh???????????

Money, as in campaign contributions, is what that law deals with! Are you turning liberal on us or was that just a brain fart?

Nope. Not just money. Sorry.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
I think the biggest take away are the flat out lies from Trump and his staffers... no russian contacts or meetings my ass. Had they just been honest and upfront I dont think it would be a big deal. But it's another reason showing that we can't trust anything these Yahoo's say
Lol yea right. Trump could drown saving a baby from a raging river and the left and some on the right would blast him for not being a good swimmer

Nope. We'd probably mock his hair though.

Even if he didn't. He solicited it. That is against the law. Same for Jared and Manafort.

And....let's not pretend that daddy didn't know.
I'm more worried about the email a Nigerian Prince sent to Trump about his Inheritence

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
I think the biggest take away are the flat out lies from Trump and his staffers... no russian contacts or meetings my ass. Had they just been honest and upfront I dont think it would be a big deal. But it's another reason showing that we can't trust anything these Yahoo's say
Lol yea right. Trump could drown saving a baby from a raging river and the left and some on the right would blast him for not being a good swimmer
Yeah that's probably true, haha. But my point still stands. Our leadership should be called out and held accountable for their lies. I'm not saying he should be impeached over a few meetings. It would take one hell of a crime to justify that... but I would like to see his base shame him for lying and trying to cover this up. Not make a bunch of denials and excuses. They should demand better of him. I know, Fat chance
accountability for govt. does that even exist? lol
I agree man. But hey, we stay divided so the greedy assholes stay where they are at. Is that not worth it? :rolleyes:
True that... not sure if we have many left to speak truth to power... it's now just corrupt power vs corrupt power yelling and pulling strings. It's a shame that the true voices in the media are now getting drowned out and discredited by the oversaturated rating driven conglomerates

Everyone knows you’re supposed to wipe the server, then let your friends in the press ignore the issue.
Kind of ironic to see the Trumps getting reamed because of some emails... don't ya think?

I used to defend Trump and his family, but no more. Not after I have just seen the latest scandalous email leaked on Trump Jr.

The email comes from a Dr. Bakare Tunde and involves vast amounts of money and a money laundering scheme. The Russians are also implicated in this.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Mr. Trump:

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bakare Tunde

Collusion with both The Russians, and Nigerians is Unamerican, and Treasonous. Mueller needs to prosecute the Entire Trump Family for this treachery. I will settle for nothing less than impeachment and life in prison!

Everyone knows you’re supposed to wipe the server, then let your friends in the press ignore the issue.
Kind of ironic to see the Trumps getting reamed because of some emails... don't ya think?
Would have been more fun to take 3 years to turn them over and then disclose he deleted 30,000 of the emails.
Yeah, sounds like a hoot... Then we can get another "Lock him up" chant going!

I used to defend Trump and his family, but no more. Not after I have just seen the latest scandalous email leaked on Trump Jr.

The email comes from a Dr. Bakare Tunde and involves vast amounts of money and a money laundering scheme. The Russians are also implicated in this.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Mr. Trump:

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bakare Tunde

Collusion with both The Russians, and Nigerians is Unamerican, and Treasonous. Mueller needs to prosecute the Entire Trump Family for this treachery. I will settle for nothing less than impeachment and life in prison!
So you are comparing outright lies to an email scam? and you point is what?

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
getting damning info about a presidential campaign from a foreign national is, yes.

Huh???????????

Money is what that law deals with! Are you turning liberal on us or was that just a brain fart?
make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value,

What "thing" of value did either side receive?
I have corrected myself. I made another thread
Lets clarify 11 CFR 110.20 Law

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-11_15-28-29.png
    upload_2017-7-11_15-28-29.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 30

I don't see the word "information" included there.
damning evidence of hillary would be a contribution. That would have value.

Only if something of value was exchanged for it. Otherwise, it's just conversation.

Nope.

'fraid so.

hahahahahaa....That's up to the Attorney General, little monkey Sessions, and if you recall, he had to recuse himself from the Trump investigation and hire his own lawyer. Trump voters really fucked this country with their stupidity.
Jeff Sessions hired a lawyer to represent him during the Russia probe

hahahahahaa....That's up to the Attorney General, little monkey Sessions, and if you recall, he had to recuse himself from the Trump investigation and hire his own lawyer. Trump voters really fucked this country with their stupidity.

when your administration needs to hire lawyers to protect them it speaks volumes about the president ...

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
?? He released his email on requests from others.
I was being sarcastic. The emails dont look good. I dont understand why you say its a trick when his own son released the emails this morning.
What doesnt look good about the emails?

Someone said they have dirt on Hillary and Trump was running a campaign against her, so who cares where the info came from? If it came from France or Canada, would it make a difference? Lets assume it didnt come from a mere civilian... who cares if a foreign government gave them damaging info? Getting information isnt illegal. Every campaign does it. Its source is irrelevant.
Lets assume it didnt come from a mere civilian... who cares if a foreign government gave them damaging info? Getting information isnt illegal. Every campaign does it. Its source is irrelevant.
Okay. If we take a giant step back and take a deep breath.....
Does it matter? Legally, maybe not. This is where it does matter:
The Trump campaign and administration had a lot of contact with Russian government officials that they conveniently "forgot" about. Trump himself had a curiously positive attitude toward Putin that Trump just doubled down on as the months progressed. It was ascertained that Russia had hacked the DNC and the DNC party chairman and then released them to Wikileaks. They were obviously out to "help" Trump.

People got curious, and suspicious. It didn't help that the Democrats lost. They went into full down meltdown and screamed for blood. But the fact remained it seemed kind of odd. Flynn was fired less than a month in, for lying about his involvement with the Russians to Pence. Trump fired Comey and told the Russians the next day that it had "solved a problem" for him. So an investigation was called for. Comey testified that Trump wanted him to "let the Flynn matter go."

People have been giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. Naive. No idea what was going on. Maybe Russia was just making approaches and no one knew, no one did anything wrong. Enter Donald Trump Jr.'s emails today. He himself supplied us with the information that he eagerly set up a meeting to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the "highest levels" of the Russian government. It puts all the information I just laid out in a somewhat less innocent light, doesn't it? The campaign was ready, willing and able to take the dirt from Russia. This meeting was no doubt a "test" by Russia's spies to see how they would react, if they would take the bait. They didn't actually have anything to share. But they got the answer they wanted. Yes, the Trumps would play ball.

And everything that has happened since is now in a different light because of it. Doesn't really matter if it was illegal. Russia fucked with our election and Trump's team may have been an active player in it. It isn't that Russia gave us information; it is that they were interfering with our election and Trump didn't care. Or Jr., Kushner and Manafort didn't. Trump may still try to weasel out of responsibility by saying he didn't know.

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
I was being sarcastic. The emails dont look good. I dont understand why you say its a trick when his own son released the emails this morning.

What's not good about them? Someone said they had dirt on Hillary, so of course that would perk the interest of any enemy of Hillary. Turned out it was nothing anyway. If anything it may lead to an investigation on Hillary/DNC receiving donations illegally from Russia.

What doesnt look good about the emails?

Someone said they have dirt on Hillary and Trump was running a campaign against her, so who cares where the info came from? If it came from France or Canada, would it make a difference? Lets assume it didnt come from a mere civilian... who cares if a foreign government gave them damaging info? Getting information isnt illegal. Every campaign does it. Its source is irrelevant.
Lets assume it didnt come from a mere civilian... who cares if a foreign government gave them damaging info? Getting information isnt illegal. Every campaign does it. Its source is irrelevant.
Okay. If we take a giant step back and take a deep breath.....
Does it matter? Legally, maybe not. This is where it does matter:
The Trump campaign and administration had a lot of contact with Russian government officials that they conveniently "forgot" about. Trump himself had a curiously positive attitude toward Putin that Trump just doubled down on as the months progressed. It was ascertained that Russia had hacked the DNC and the DNC party chairman and then released them to Wikileaks. They were obviously out to "help" Trump.

People got curious, and suspicious. It didn't help that the Democrats lost. They went into full down meltdown and screamed for blood. But the fact remained it seemed kind of odd. Flynn was fired less than a month in, for lying about his involvement with the Russians to Pence. Trump fired Comey and told the Russians the next day that it had "solved a problem" for him. So an investigation was called for. Comey testified that Trump wanted him to "let the Flynn matter go."

People have been giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. Naive. No idea what was going on. Maybe Russia was just making approaches and no one knew, no one did anything wrong. Enter Donald Trump Jr.'s emails today. He himself supplied us with the information that he eagerly set up a meeting to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the "highest levels" of the Russian government. It puts all the information I just laid out in a somewhat less innocent light, doesn't it? The campaign was ready, willing and able to take the dirt from Russia. This meeting was no doubt a "test" by Russia's spies to see how they would react, if they would take the bait. They didn't actually have anything to share. But they got the answer they wanted. Yes, the Trumps would play ball.

And everything that has happened since is now in a different light because of it. Doesn't really matter if it was illegal. Russia fucked with our election and Trump's team may have been an active player in it. It isn't that Russia gave us information; it is that they were interfering with our election and Trump didn't care. Or Jr., Kushner and Manafort didn't. Trump may still try to weasel out of responsibility by saying he didn't know.

Russians have been suspect with every US President, and the American people for decades and decades.

until Trump and his drones entered the picture. I hope our intelligence agencies are taking notes and tracking IP addresses on this website. Theres more than enough "hate America - love Russia/Trump" rhetoric here to show probable cause and let the chips fall where they may.

IJS

It was the media's made up false accusations, that is messing up this country, all for money and ratings.
It didn't work just like all the other things they tried ,like the non existent popular vote.
They are so intolerant.
We cons and independents had to put up with Obama for 8 years while he did harm to many with his executive orders.
Trump is doing good things and most of you don't even know ,thanks to twisted spins and out right lies spun as news.

Forum List

Back