So Syria just Shot Down one of our Drones

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Time to smoke em if you got em

-Geaux
-----------------------------
"Syrian Air Defense systems shot down a U.S. UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) north of Latakia Province," the Syrian Arab News Agency's breaking news report said.

The Pentagon did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Perhaps it is purely a coincidence that on the day in which the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (which as profiled earlier is anything but) released several new YouTube clips "confirming" a poison gas chemcial attack by the Assad army had killed 6 people in the country, that several hours later a US drone was shot down by the Syrian military according to CNN, which cites Syria's SANA news agency reported Tuesday.

CNN did not report why the shooting of a US drone flying over someone else's sovereign territory - especially someone who was nearly invaded by the same US two years ago - is news: the outrage here is that the US once continues to assume it is still a unilateral world in which D.C. can invade and treat any country, especially those half way around the world, with impunity and expect zero reprisals (although Jack Lew is finally figuring out that world is changing). We await to find out. In the meantime, this is what CNN did report

The United States has used drones for surveillance and targeted killings, allowing missions to be carried out without risking the lives of U.S. military personnel. But it's not alone. More than 70 countries now have some type of drone, according to The New America foundation.

Syria Shoots Down US Drone Zero Hedge

Drone downed before it could kill any women or children?

Heartbreak in the (former) White House?

Drone%20Ranger.jpg

If we're going to kill people, kill Assad.

What the fuck? And give Syria completely over to ISIS?

Hasn't Obama fucked up enough countries with his bullshit "regime change party" he's been having?

Last edited:

Hasn't Obama fucked up enough countries with his bullshit "regime change party" he's been having?
You are dealing with irrational people. Their SOUL concern is Israel. Israel wants Assad gone. Keeping Arab nations unstable helps Israel stay alive longer.

Drone downed before it could kill any women or children?

Heartbreak in the (former) White House?

Drone%20Ranger.jpg

lol . . . . . and I have a rabid progressive friend that thinks Ted Cruz is "a dick,' because he wants to cut aid to the poor. I think that is a rather curious position. Better to cut aid to them rather than to "accidentally" kill them I suppose.

No he hasn't. There is a lot more fucking up to do.

This isn't even funny anymore. I betcha when Obama finally leaves the office we'll all look back and wipe our brow, then will get down to work transforming America back to the beacon of light she is

I remember the 3 month period between when RR was elected to the point he took office. The country was in party mode. I'm not kidding. I was just getting out of the military and we we're happier than you could believe. Under Carter, it was a terrible period post Vietnam.

RR came into office and cleaned things up. He cut my future UE I was to expect, but hey, I was pissed, but took one for the team

Obama is a complete clucking joke. Worthless on so many levels

-Geaux

RR came into office and cleaned things up. He cut my future UE I was to expect, but hey, I was pissed, but took one for the team

Yeah, Reagan was awesome- for rich people.

People who were middle class, where he let unemployment rise to 11% to fight inflation and gutted union salaries, not so much.

RR was an economic genius.

-Geaux

People who were middle class, where he let unemployment rise to 11% to fight inflation and gutted union salaries, not so much.

-Geaux
All he did was speak his lines, everything he did was someone else's plan (or plot).

-Geaux
George H Bush called it "Voodoo economics"....Reagan proved deficits do not matter...

-Geaux
George H Bush called it "Voodoo economics"....Reagan proved deficits do not matter...

That's nice. I thought it was proper to hammer previous POTUS.

You know, BooooooooosssSSSH

-Geaux

Forum List

Back