So Republicans don't cheat??

Fascinating...On Election night, non-matching signatures were OKd by several state supreme courts and the ProgTards here; all of a sudden, a non-matching signature is significant.

Uhh there you go again with your bias towards the republicans corruption as always,only a stupid fuck would deny reality bush stole the election both times and both parties cheat charlie.:cuckoo: This stupid fuck penelope ignores though thst there is 10 times more mountains of evidence thst Biden stole the election from trump though,she and hey gay fagboy husband sealybobo err smellybozo wont accept thst reality and look at the evidence.

as far as the paid shill for the dnc committe,the op here,the lesbo,our resident troll penny,yes the republicans cheat,there are a good portion of posters on here thst will tell you the same thing I have been saying for years that you blatantly ignore and won’t accept thst there is no differerence in the two parties,they are both corrupt,one and the same,this troll op ignores evidence thst Obama expanded bush’s corruption and his dreconian inhumane policys.a mass murderer same as him.

This is too complicated for are resident troll penelope to understand thst trump is not part of the corrupt two party system,thst he is our first real president sense kennedy and the elite hate him,thst is why they went all out on gangbusters to commit vote fraud.

The establishment republicans Romney,bush,McConnell,graham murkowski,they are in bed with Biden,they voted fir him,they all hate trump for the reason I listed.there are still some corrupt Rinos in congress in bed with Biden like McConnell and others but thanks to trump,there are some good Republican governors.the Demonrat party has been infiltrated by terrorists but thanks to trump,they have not been able to penetrate the gop party.
I don't consider Bush part of the GOP anymore.
He's part of the same cabal as Ovomit, Biden, and Hillary.
GHWB was the CIA Director for Christ's sake.
He was the root of all evil in Washington.

Uhh there you go again with your bias towards the republicans corruption as always,only a stupid fuck would deny reality bush stole the election both times and both parties cheat charlie.:cuckoo: This stupid fuck penelope ignores though thst there is 10 times more mountains of evidence thst Biden stole the election from trump though,she and hey gay fagboy husband sealybobo err smellybozo wont accept thst reality and look at the evidence.

as far as the paid shill for the dnc committe,the op here,the lesbo,our resident troll penny,yes the republicans cheat,there are a good portion of posters on here thst will tell you the same thing I have been saying for years that you blatantly ignore and won’t accept thst there is no differerence in the two parties,they are both corrupt,one and the same,this troll op ignores evidence thst Obama expanded bush’s corruption and his dreconian inhumane policys.a mass murderer same as him.

This is too complicated for are resident troll penelope to understand thst trump is not part of the corrupt two party system,thst he is our first real president sense kennedy and the elite hate him,thst is why they went all out on gangbusters to commit vote fraud.

The establishment republicans Romney,bush,McConnell,graham murkowski,they are in bed with Biden,they voted fir him,they all hate trump for the reason I listed.there are still some corrupt Rinos in congress in bed with Biden like McConnell and others but thanks to trump,there are some good Republican governors.the Demonrat party has been infiltrated by terrorists but thanks to trump,they have not been able to penetrate the gop party.
Clearly you like the RNC better. Why? You're a loser and the Democrats represent the poor and middle class, which you fall into. What is it you think Republicans will do for you? Besides cut/end your social security you're relying on?

I hope they cut all our SS 20% when Trump wins. It will be to "save" the program. Watch. I can't wait. I'll get by. I'll still retire at 62. You will never retire. Why? Because you fucked yourself with your votes all your life. So now you have to live with it.

I saved/invested as if your party was going to win out because ultimately the rich do win out. They raise gas prices to piss you off. They raise food prices to piss you off. And the corporate media, which you think is liberal, is playing you for a fool.

Fascinating...On Election night, non-matching signatures were OKd by several state supreme courts and the ProgTards here; all of a sudden, a non-matching signature is significant.
Link to show that's even true please? I smell shit. Why? You opened your mouth.

I don't consider Bush part of the GOP anymore.
He's part of the same cabal as Ovomit, Biden, and Hillary.
GHWB was the CIA Director for Christ's sake.
He was the root of all evil in Washington.
This is the first time ever I can ever recall you actually admitting that there are candidates of the Republican Party as corrupt as the Demonrats,all I have ever heard from you was Obama is this and that talking about his corruption but I never heard you once speak that he was just continuing expanding Bush’s corruption until now.same as thst paid troll of the RNC pc.

That is why political chic is a fake trump supporter and no trump supporter should ever pay attention to her,she hurts the cause of trump supporters because she refuses to accept Obama was only expanding the corruption of what her hero bush got started and ignores that bush hates trump and that the corrupt republicans like bush,McConnell,Romney,murkowski and others are in bed with Biden.

You accept it thst bush is evil,she will not,so she is a hypocrite,she might as well be a Demonrat supporter.you can’t like both Bush and trump at the same time and be a true American who cares about your country.

Trump is not even a Republican,just in name only,he is a conservative not part of the corrupt two party system.

Last edited:
This is the first time ever I can ever recall you actually admitting that there are candidates of the Republican Party as corrupt as the Demonrats,all I have ever heard from you was Obama is this and that talking about his corruption but I never heard you once speak that he was just continuing expanding Bush’s corruption until now.same as thst paid troll of the RNC pc.

That is why political chic is a fake trump supporter and no trump supporter should ever pay attention to her,she hurts the cause of trump supporters because she refuses to accept Obama was only expanding the corruption of what her hero bush got started and ignores that bush hates trump and that the corrupt republicans like bush,McConnell,Romney,murkowski and others are in bed with Biden.

You accept it thst bush is evil,she will not,so she is a hypocrite,she might as well be a Demonrat supporter.you can’t like both Bush and trump at the same time and be a true American who cares about your country.

Trump is not even a Republican,just in name only,he is a conservative not part of the corrupt two party system.
I agree with most of what PC posts but she's too coochy coochy with the neo-Cons.

I agree with most of what PC posts but she's too coochy coochy with the neo-Cons.
Yeah she is spot on about the election fraud of biden stealing it and is awake on the vaccine injury’s but as you said,heer coziness with bush and the neocons makes her an embarrassment to trump supporters,she runs off everytime I post thst trump hates bush and give facts thst Obama was only expanding the corruption thst her hero bush got started.

Forum List

Back