Five Sitting US House Members Subpoenaed By January 6th Committee

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Remember last year when House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy suddenly turned against the bipartisan Jan. 6 commission he had deputized one of his own members to negotiate?

Right. Now McCarthy is among five sitting Republican House members who have been subpoenaed by the select committee investigating Jan. 6:

1. Kevin McCarthy of California
  2. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
  3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama
These represent the first publicly known sitting members of Congress to be subpoenaed by the Jan. 6 panel in what is an unprecedented move.

I was wondering how long it was going to take to get to the main criminals. That is all these five are. Common criminals.

Remember last year when House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy suddenly turned against the bipartisan Jan. 6 commission he had deputized one of his own members to negotiate?

Right. Now McCarthy is among five sitting Republican House members who have been subpoenaed by the select committee investigating Jan. 6:

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama
These represent the first publicly known sitting members of Congress to be subpoenaed by the Jan. 6 panel in what is an unprecedented move.

I was wondering how long it was going to take to get to the main criminals. That is all these five are. Common criminals.
The country is being driven into the ground by Poopeypants and you idiots are still fascinated with 2 Januarys ago. What total idiots and deflection!

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

But, wasting taxpayer money is your mantra.

iu

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

BashSig.jpg

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

Perhaps you would like to tell us just what crimes they committed?

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

Why didnt Pelosi accept the 10000 NG troops Trump offered to secure the capital on Jan 6th ?

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

The leftist democrats sinks lower and lower as they chase bird farts in the D.C. area.

When do we get Pelosi's texts and emails from the days leading up to January 6? Schiff's? Was she or he in contact with agents provocateur and the FBI? And what about McConnell's too?

BTW This "committee" is in violation of numerous House rules.

I want to subpoena the congressmen and women and senators who are in favor of funding arming supplying and using the Ukrainian military to fight Russia and force them to reveal their stock market investments....

I want to know where the weapons and money end up. Ten percent for the big guy?

So many Javelin missiles, but still so many Russian armored vehicles. What is wrong with this picture?

Do the Javelins not work? Are the Ukrainians incompetent using them? Or are many being sold on the black market once the Ukrainians receive them because the White House has no idea where they end up.

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

main criminals?
i didn't see nancy "no you don't need to see all of the video" Pelosi on the list.

ya doosh.

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

They probably believe the rules don't apply to them.

3. Jim Jordan of Ohio
  4. Andy Biggs of Arizona
  5. Mo Brooks of Alabama

Wait until Republicans take back the House and Senate and watch the subpoenas coming at Democrats who have broken the law and committed major crimes.

Wait until Republicans take back the House and Senate and watch the subpoenas coming at Democrats who have broken the law and committed major crimes.

the SC overturning R v W, not to mention the jan 6 public hearings & subsequent reports are gonna turn people out in droves.

Forum List

Back