So Rand Paul is against the Civil Rights Act?

It doesn't give you rights, either, though.

can somebody send a clue to the newbie tool...

maybe answer his/her posts with size 6 bolded font?
:lol:

why dont you do it?.....oh thats right....you cant.....he has you on ignore....:lol:

HA! I am Dante! There is the PM and then there is the rep system. Oh, and there is the public message on the home page. (no pun intended)

The thin skinned gay christian with the large font is off to his/her real life. :lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry, but I found that note hilarious.

Paul was against it, but now he's for it.

Is 50% of his practice "Medicare"?

prom_trend_flip_flops.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The other day my family went out to Wendy's... 10 percent of the proceeds were going to the local library (if that's not a set-up for an all-white gathering, I don't know what is...)

Anyway, everyone in the place was WHITE.

Everyone behaved. Everyone was well-spoken and polite. Families were interacting and saying hello. And everyone was WHITE.

It was such a change from the ghetto fast-food scene you usually see.

So...

People who say we've made "progress" by forcing unwanted racial association are wrong.

What I find particularly amusing is that you took your family out to eat at a fast food national chain restaurant and you're lambasting others for being low class. I think that's called "irony".

I remember back in the early 80's when I was a young boy someone found a mouse's brain in their hamburger. I am not kidding, it was all over the News. I never went back to Wendy's after that. That's just me though. ~BH

Rand Paul is NOT a conservative. he is a libertarian.

Here is what an old conservative had to say on this issue:
An interesting historical footnote: William F. Buckley, Jr., in an essay written in the 1960s, directly confronted the libertarian/Objectivist philosophy of Ayn Rand, the namesake of Rand Paul. "The conservative's distrust of the state, so richly earned by it, raises inevitably the question, how far can one go?", Buckley wrote. He went on to warn against those "whose passionate distrust for the state has developed into a theology of sorts, or at least into a demonology; to which they adhere as devotedly as any religious fanatic ever attempted to adhere to the will of the Lord." Republicans Should Repudiate Rand Paul's Civil Rights Stand

An interesting historical footnote: William F. Buckley, Jr., in an essay written in the 1960s, directly confronted the libertarian/Objectivist philosophy of Ayn Rand, the namesake of Rand Paul. "The conservative's distrust of the state, so richly earned by it, raises inevitably the question, how far can one go?", Buckley wrote. He went on to warn against those "whose passionate distrust for the state has developed into a theology of sorts, or at least into a demonology; to which they adhere as devotedly as any religious fanatic ever attempted to adhere to the will of the Lord." Republicans Should Repudiate Rand Paul's Civil Rights Stand

He is also another racist tea bagger.

He is also another racist tea bagger.

and you're just a plane racist.

The other day my family went out to Wendy's... 10 percent of the proceeds were going to the local library (if that's not a set-up for an all-white gathering, I don't know what is...)

Anyway, everyone in the place was WHITE.

Everyone behaved. Everyone was well-spoken and polite. Families were interacting and saying hello. And everyone was WHITE.

It was such a change from the ghetto fast-food scene you usually see.

So...

People who say we've made "progress" by forcing unwanted racial association are wrong.
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
It seems this Rand Paul thing has given lots of folks permission to come out as racists.

Pollution is a national security issue. The federal government has the mandate to protect the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic. The military of the United States is derived from the People, so in the interests of national defense, which is an explicit federal responsibility, the protection of the health and safety of the People is a national security interest.

Damn what a stretch!

Who composes our military?

What has that got to do with the environment?

I really really really hope you and your pubbie buddies push the companies should be legally allowed to pollute where ever the hell they want to angle.

Seriously.

No one that I'm aware of has taken that position.

Who has the jurisdiction then, and the constitutional authority, to go after BP for polluting the Gulf? and the coasts?

That was my my original question, what part of the constitution grants the government the authority to control the environment.

Forum List

Back