So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

As I predicted, this was all a phony setup to take the heat off Obidens' for taking Million dollar Chinese Bribes. So far with help of the MSM and Board loons......it is working.

LOL

Why would Trump do that? :cuckoo:

The Mar-A-Lago raid took place in early August of last year, and nothing. You can't indict a sitting President but you can impeach him for doing illegal things.
And how does that timeline compare to the indictment Trump is facing now?

Still too early for charges is the correct answer.

ONLY GOVT would take 6 years to "gather evidence" that amounts to one single banking transaction to a Bar dancer and/or thru her jailed "lawyer". lol! it is a ten minute job max. Either it happened or it didn't. Paper trail much?
Yet filthy LW maggots that infect this country are doing cartwheels of happiness to pay for 100s' of $250K GOVT workers to spend 6 years (getting paid) pretending to "dig for evidence"? It don't even pass basic smell test.

Last edited:
LOL

Retard, you can't show Joe made a dime off that. All you showed were bank statements to a company that's not Joe's. :cuckoo:

It that really the best ya got?
Yeah, that's why Hunter says he has to give half of whatever he makes to his dad. :rolleyes-41:

biden-milano-06.jpg

Hunter Biden to his daughter:
EkY6N3gXsAMWRvb

Did I mention how grateful I am that you keep coming back so I can continue to gloat about my victory? No? Well, I am. Thank you.

With retards like you coming back to get their butt kicked over and over again? Love love love it. Thanks again, retard. Don't be a stranger! :auiqs.jpg:
Laughing because you’re dumber than a 4 year old and keep showing that sarcasm is above your intelligence level? When this blows up in your face, and it will, like everything else has, remember to come back and enjoy getting your face rubbed in it.

ONLY GOVT would take 6 years to "gather evidence" that amounts to one single banking transaction to a Bar dancer and/or thru her jailed "lawyer". lol! it is a ten minute job max. Either it happened or it didn't. Paper trail much?
Yet filthy LW maggots that infect this country are doing cartwheels of happiness to pay for 100s' of $250K GOVT workers to spend 6 years (getting paid) pretending to "dig for evidence"? It don't even pass basic smell test.
These morons were so dumb, they didn’t even realize Cohen had written a book and changed his story multiple times.

Laughing because you’re dumber than a 4 year old and keep showing that sarcasm is above your intelligence level? When this blows up in your face, and it will, like everything else has, remember to come back and enjoy getting your face rubbed in it.
Sure. And when your orange douchebag loses - and he will, since he is a loser - come on back and I will rub your nose in it. Deal?

Yes. You did. In your always retarded fashion.

A victory that has never happened. Yeah. Yeah. You’re plodding and moronic as always.

Your ongoing fail is massive.
Gad. You really must love being called a retard. Well, you do belong to the party of losers...

So, yeah. Will gloat again about my victory over a retard. Thanks for coming back. Don't be a stranger! :auiqs.jpg:

Gad. You really must love being called a retard.
The opinion of a scumbag lying asshole like you is not a matter of concern to me, Penis Minimus.
Well, you do belong to the party of losers...
Nah. I’m not one of you idiot Dumbocraps.
So, yeah. Will gloat again
Gloating, just to educate you, is supposed to be for winners. Your pathetic delusions don’t really count.
about my victory over a retard.
If you’ve defeated yourself, sure.
Thanks for coming back. Don't be a stranger!
I’m always happy to help expose you as the pathetic fool you are. Granted, you do most of the exposing.

The opinion of a scumbag lying asshole like you is not a matter of concern to me, Penis Minimus.

Nah. I’m not one of you idiot Dumbocraps.

Gloating, just to educate you, is supposed to be for winners. Your pathetic delusions don’t really count.

If you’ve defeated yourself, sure.

I’m always happy to help expose you as the pathetic fool you are. Granted, you do most of the exposing.
Love it. Have met a few retards on this site but you really are the first to keep coming back for more butt-kicks. Thanks, Retard.

Don't let me down. Keep coming back. I love calling you a retard and gloating. :happy-1:

The only blows you’ve ever landed are on your Johns.

Look! Penis Minimus even signs his posts.
That's the spirit! That's what I look for in my retards. Allowing me the pleasure of gloating at their expense! Good little retard. :itsok:

Just for that... I nominate you RETARD OF THE YEAR!!!🎉🎉 ⭐🎉🎉

That's the spirit!
If boring was an Olympic event, Penis Minimus would have won gold in it.

But I can’t help but notice his lack of ability to discuss the topic. I’m almost every thread.

Here the topic is the non arrest of Trump. It’s not a big deal. The final witness evidently busted the DA’s schedule a little. Not a matter of major concern. Just a bit funny.

But the last witness did highlight a major weakness in the prosecution’s theory and in Bragg’s hopes. The DA’s witlesses are weak. But so is any theory of the case that is premised on any supposed illegality in paying for an NDA.

I’m not making a prediction. But if Bragg were smart, this would be a good time to toss in the towel. 😎

If boring was an Olympic event, Penis Minimus would have won gold in it.

But I can’t help but notice his lack of ability to discuss the topic. I’m almost every thread.

Here the topic is the non arrest of Trump. It’s not a big deal. The final witness evidently busted the DA’s schedule a little. Not a matter of major concern. Just a bit funny.

But the last witness did highlight a major weakness in the prosecution’s theory and in Bragg’s hopes. The DA’s witlesses are weak. But so is any theory of the case that is premised on any supposed illegality in paying for an NDA.

I’m not making a prediction. But if Bragg were smart, this would be a good time to toss in the towel. 😎
Love it. Keep coming back, retard. It's GLOAT TIME!!!! :yes_text12::thewave::banana::5_1_12024:

How does it feel to get kicked over and over again and get called a RETARD?! You must love it - because here you are again!!!

:thankusmile:

Forum List

Back