So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Indeed, we all have, pictures of burnt bricks after some conflagration are ubiquitous in much of the media. Be it an accidental gas explosion, or arson. It is a go-to easy photo opp.

But.....but 'smoking rubble' of a Rexall Drugstore, or even smoking rubble of Sol's Liquors.....ain't the same as a destroyed city.

Words mean things. Words have meaning.
But I don't think our fellow posters are knowingly lying. I think they have just seen and heard the lies repeated so many times they truly believe the cities were leveled. Like the fraudulent votes. there was no Jan 6 and on and on. I believe they truly believe. Fox News and the RWNM knows they are lying, but probably not most of the RW posters we deal with on a daily basis.

But I don't think our fellow posters are knowingly lying. I think they have just seen and heard the lies repeated so many times they truly believe the cities were leveled. Like the fraudulent votes. there was no Jan 6 and on and on. I believe they truly believe. Fox News and the RWNM knows they are lying, but probably not most of the RW posters we deal with on a daily basis.
Holy fuck you demented zombies are pathetic.
"There were no riots in the streets" *waves hand*
:rolleyes:

I think its a win for the right. The more you remind the moderates about a corrupt justice system targetting only one side, the more they are going to vote against you guys. You are in deep shit in 2024.
DOJ isn't even involved.

It's so cute when you moonbats actually gaslight yourselves.
:rofl:

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
Which is the goal, divide and conquer

Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, Denver.
Are you on drugs son? Here are live cameras from each of those supposedly "DESRTROYED!" cities. Where is the "DESTRUCTION"?

"But I don't think our fellow posters are knowingly lying."

Well, there is a persuasive argument to be made in support of your contention. I am not convinced that all of the knuckleheaded commentary we see here is mendacious or 'lying' as you state. Some 'believe' what they hear or read on Tucker or Bogino or Infowars or Gateway. Yes, I could be persuaded that they believe Alex Jones, et al, are telling them the truth. Not to mention, some believe that QAnon is a real deal.

But, I also believe there are some hobbyist-trolls here who simply exercise their fantasy of being 'civic provocateurs', or have some kind of fetish against one thing or another --e.g., against "Commies", or "Libs" or "Dems", or "Gun Grabbers", or "Zionists", yadda, yadda, yadda. And then there are the occasional comics who simply want to try out some new snark or display some new memes (hell, there are even those who display the same meme over and over and over!)

It's a mixed bag. Those who have sincere beliefs in the righteousness of their perception of America. The TDS'rs ---Trump's Duped & Snookered. And and the trolls and f-bombers.

I will say though, sincerely, that after reading many of the Rightfield postings, not all, but the predominant share......I've come to the conclusion that their is a noticeable degree of less than adequate educations. Their use of our language, their reliance of f-bombs, scatology, homophobia as a way to articulate their ideas. Not to mention, the too frequent failure to do minimal vetting on their assertions.

Now, that's not to say that all of the Leftfield is MENSA. But, that side of the political spectrum does seem a bit more diligent in backing up any assertion they may make.

IMHO

Good. I want to see them fly to Florida to arrest him. It will make the lawsuit much bigger dumbass.

....because no one has ever been arrested in FL? That it's something exotic and never heard of?

Being so damn clueless and stupid should hurt.

Trump and his lawyers know better, he will 100% present himself in NY for the indictment.

Last edited:
Good. I want to see them fly to Florida to arrest him. It will make the lawsuit much bigger dumbass.
It looks a lot better to the judge as far as release on bail if he turns himself in.

If Trump makes himself a flight risk (come and get me) the judge may remand him to custody until he can secure a large enough bond.

That a laptop exists...yes. What was on it? Nope
Yes it exists. And some of what was on Toni’s already know.
No one said Roody dropped it off at that shop stupid. How do you get shit like that wrong and claim to know anything.
It’s Rudy, you imbecile. And I don’t get anything wrong. How can a person with your intelligence even breathe?
The repair creep gave it to Roody . Roody or one of his people could have put all sorts of shit on it
The repair man gave it to who? Prove it was given by the computer guy to Rudy.

Some of the data on the laptop was forensically proven to have come from that laptop. It included emails. An authenticated email from Hunter was clearly Hunter’s own doing, you cretin.

It looks a lot better to the judge as far as release on bail if he turns himself in.

If Trump makes himself a flight risk (come and get me) the judge may remand him to custody until he can secure a large enough bond.
Can you imagine the fund raising? The MAGA's would be mortgaging their houses and selling their pickup trucks to send him cash.

Yes it exists. And some of what was on Toni’s already know.

It’s Rudy, you imbecile. And I don’t get anything wrong. How can a person with your intelligence even breathe?

The repair man gave it to who? Prove it was given by the computer guy to Rudy.

Some of the data on the laptop was forensically proven to have come from that laptop. It included emails. An authenticated email from Hunter was clearly Hunter’s own doing, you cretin.
And I don’t get anything wrong.

Thanks for being here...

We, wouldn't know that....we would have needed a clean copy of the lap top, to be able to determine if it was the real deal at the time, and the NY POST refused to give it to the main stream media, at the time.....
Wrong. Forensic analysis was performed. It verified key parts of what had been accurately reported by the NY Post.
So what the heck? Do you really think any of us would have voted for trump due to Biden's son, without verification and fact checking....hell no!
I think most of you would vote for Biden even though you knew about the truth that Hinter’s laptop and e-mails were real.
We already had gone through the facts in Trump's first impeachment scandal,
No facts at all. Not even a scandal. Just Democrat bullshit.
with Trump trying to use his presidency and military arms as hostage, against his Political opponent and opponent's son in the Ukraine......
Wrong. Brandon’s son was doing a job in Ukraine for which he had zero qualifications. Obviously, he was wanted there for only one thing. Access to his dad, the then Vice President. And we have since learned that Brandon didn’t like the investigation which would have exposed his son and the Biden family corruption. Potato even bragged about getting the prosecutor fired.
I'm just saying the polling on this, isn't correct, imo....I have no doubt, what so ever, that it ain't true!
Whatever.

Forum List

Back