So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
No cuffs. Mug shot will be leaked almost immediately.

I think its a win for the right. The more you remind the moderates about a corrupt justice system targetting only one side, the more they are going to vote against you guys. You are in deep shit in 2024.

I'm so worried.

They were "destroyed"?
Ummm, I'm not so sure of that.
In fact, I had a 2-day biz trip in Minneapolis last spring...last May. And Minneapolis was still there. It's a fine city. Have always enjoyed my stays in Minnie.

And my bride visited family in Denver...in August last year....Denver was still there.

Now, it is possible that Seattle and Portland are just levelled smoking ruins and all 3.1 million inhabitants have moved away or were killed by BLM. But I haven't heard or seen any news of such a mass casualty event.

Can the earnest poster LeftofLeft provide the forum with a link that details the levelling of Seattle and Portland.

No need to offer me anything about Denver and Minneapolis as the evidence of our experience.....indicates that they are still there.

Just sayin'.
Destroyed is a figurative term. Factually, the cities were attacked with burnings, lootings, and beatings. Livelihoods were destroyed.

B2B2E0F6-7279-4472-A974-55A546A6E22C.jpeg

Mug shot will be leaked almost immediately.

"Leaked"?
Aren't such pictures part of the public record?
I mean, I see 'em all the time...in newspapers, on the telly, on the internet.....even in post offices.
Rather than "leaked"......wouldn't "released to the public" be the appropriate descriptor?

"Leaked"?
Aren't such pictures part of the public record?
I mean, I see 'em all the time...in newspapers, on the telly, on the internet.....even in post offices.
Rather than "leaked"......wouldn't "released to the public" be the appropriate descriptor?
Things might be different with a president.

Destroyed is a figurative term.

Words have meaning.

And even 'figuratively'.....the descriptor is incorrect.
Rather, 'several neighborhoods suffered some damage, some buildings were damaged or destroyed.'

Big difference than 'the city was destroyed'.
Words have meaning.

Words have meaning.

Rather, 'several neighborhoods suffered some damage, some buildings were damaged or destroyed.'

Words have meaning.
I have seen pictures of smoking rubble supposedly being one of those big cities the Dems, Biden and ANTIFA have destroyed on those web sites I always talk about all the time. It is a different reality.

The Stalinist demented LEFT are going too far in this two-tiered "justice" system if they indicte Trump for the SAME SHIT that OTHERS have gotten no such treatment for.
It's not even in the jurisdiction of NY to presue such "charges"!!!!!
The demented LEFT are OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!
:evil:
Could you explain who is this 'Left'....
Could show us evidence of this?

What we are seeing is professionals doing there jobs, one which they swore to up hold.
What you are saying that Trump shouldn't be investigated or charged for breaking the law...

Can we point out that while Trump was President the DOJ secured a conviction of Trump's Lawyer for 3 years. Trump was not charged at the time because he was a sitting President.

Your excuse for Trump breaking the law is saying without proof that other did it... Even if others did it, that doesn't make Trump innocent...

BTW, you are free to report these crimes to your local law enforcement office with evidence... The question is, if you know this why have you not reported them... Why are you withholding this evidence?

You did terribly and almost lost both. My prediction was off by a couple seats. :cuckoo:

You said Democrats would do "terribly" and would lose "both" chambers. Neither of which happened. But you think I should be worried because you say so.

:lmao:

Words have meaning.

Words have meaning.

In your warped mind it’s OK because only 1000 Police cars and only city blocks $100B damage across USA? You’re an ignorant piece of human garbage. Get off the boards you arsejack.

Last edited:
I have seen pictures of smoking rubble supposedly being one of those big cities

Indeed, we all have, pictures of burnt bricks after some conflagration are ubiquitous in much of the media. Be it an accidental gas explosion, or arson. It is a go-to easy photo opp.

But.....but 'smoking rubble' of a Rexall Drugstore, or even smoking rubble of Sol's Liquors.....ain't the same as a destroyed city.

Words mean things. Words have meaning.

What we are seeing is professionals doing there jobs, one which they swore to up hold.
What you are saying that Trump shouldn't be investigated or charged for breaking the law...

Can we point out that while Trump was President the DOJ secured a conviction of Trump's Lawyer for 3 years. Trump was not charged at the time because he was a sitting President.

Your excuse for Trump breaking the law is saying without proof that other did it... Even if others did it, that doesn't make Trump innocent...

BTW, you are free to report these crimes to your local law enforcement office with evidence... The question is, if you know this why have you not reported them... Why are you withholding this evidence?

:flameth::blahblah:

Forum List

Back