So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Wrong. Forensic analysis was performed. It verified key parts of what had been accurately reported by the NY Post.

I think most of you would vote for Biden even though you knew about the truth that Hinter’s laptop and e-mails were real.

No facts at all. Not even a scandal. Just Democrat bullshit.

Wrong. Brandon’s son was doing a job in Ukraine for which he had zero qualifications. Obviously, he was wanted there for only one thing. Access to his dad, the then Vice President. And we have since learned that Brandon didn’t like the investigation which would have exposed his son and the Biden family corruption. Potato even bragged about getting the prosecutor fired.

Whatever.
Hogwash, rinced and repeated.

You have no quid pro quo....

All you have is a messed up son taking advantage of his last name.... Most board members do not work in the field they are board members of .....BackAgain. There will be a few knowing the field but the rest will be of other professions.... I have a friend who is a Psychologist, who served as a board member for Arrow shirts..... Burisma for certain hired him and others as board members, for their good name! That's not illegal, that's common place...Especially for a company who had been in scandals and were trying to show a new, good face.... But again, not illegal...

In order for Vice President Biden to have done something illegal, he would have had to illegally given Ukraine, (or China)something the USA and Obama were not pushing for, for money in return. A quid pro quo arrangement.

None, existed.

Last edited:
And therefore the thread title is FAKE as it states Trump Will be arrested as opposed to plans being made in case he is
Can you discern the difference or just too overwhelmed by what you hope happens?
The thread title is absolutely fake news, but it came from Trump's forked tongue.

It’s Rudy, you imbecile. And I don’t get anything wrong. How can a person with your intelligence even breathe?

The repair man gave it to who? Prove it was given by the computer guy to Rudy.

Welshy, the news reported he did...

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

I didn't read through this whole entire thread, and I'm not exactly sure why tomorrow is the day that Trump's getting arrested as the Democrats are not even trying to not make it look like it's been prearranged.

My question is if Trump was ever truly guilty of a crime then why are charges being talked about wanting to be brought to him just now? Especially after he's announced a 2024 run? Hmmm,... 🤔
He announced running very early, before any other candidates, much earlier than the norm for presidential candidates, hoping to stave off any indictments as a candidate.

It didn't work, he fooled no one.

The only way any of us will know if and when Crooked Donald gets indicted, is through Trump's mouth.

It will be secret by the DA. IF Trump tells us, which he is likely to do, then the DAs office can talk publicly and respond to whatever Trump says.

Why do only two members of the Exxon board have experience in the energy industry if this is the case.

It seems you have no clue what a board actually does.

More Gigi nonsense. If you have no energy experience AND no business experience, you aren’t qualified to sit on a Board. Your spin is dishonest.
And no where else? Is that your claim?
I already stayed my claim, you twit. Your effort to spin is rejected.

Why do only two members of the Exxon board have experience in the energy industry if this is the case.

It seems you have no clue what a board actually does.

And no where else? Is that your claim?
Did Exxon go belly up?
What if and what about is a liberal, deflecting staple

Forum List

Back