So Obama thinks kids see Romney and think "Bullshitter"?... Classy Mr. President.

obama hasn't been bsing us about Libya all this time?

Not at all...

He didn't Know it was a Terrorist Attack 2 hours after the Attack and he Certainly didn't Perpetuate the Lie that the 21 Terrorist Attacks on that day, the 11th Anniversary of the 11th, were about some Unknown, Obscure YouTube Video Released MONTHS Prior...

He wouldn't do that because only a Douchebag would to that. :thup:

:)

peace...

I'll repeat it again... Because this is the Reality of 6-year-olds in America where Obama doesn't Live...

My Daughter "likes" Obama because "He's the President".

That's the beginning and end of it... Not an ill word for Romney or anyone else.

6-year-olds don't say "I think he's a Bullshitter" about anyone...

Obama is REALLY Fucking Creepy to Attribute Vulgarity to Imaginary 6-year-olds to try to Score Political Points.

He really is a Douchebag. :thup:

And I liked Clinton and would've drank Turkey with him and Banged Black Chicks but Obama is different.

He really is an Inexperienced Shitty Person.

peace...

5.jpg

you know the interview wasn't conducted by a six year old, right?

I'll repeat it again... Because this is the Reality of 6-year-olds in America where Obama doesn't Live...

My Daughter "likes" Obama because "He's the President".

That's the beginning and end of it... Not an ill word for Romney or anyone else.

6-year-olds don't say "I think he's a Bullshitter" about anyone...

Obama is REALLY Fucking Creepy to Attribute Vulgarity to Imaginary 6-year-olds to try to Score Political Points.

He really is a Douchebag. :thup:

And I liked Clinton and would've drank Turkey with him and Banged Black Chicks but Obama is different.

He really is an Inexperienced Shitty Person.

peace...

5.jpg

you know the interview wasn't conducted by a six year old, right?

Really Lame del... You tired?

peace...

Well, this was all I needed to know about Obama

because you were soooooooo going to consider voting for him. :cuckoo:

hint: the only people it bothers are people who wouldn't have voted for him anyway. sucks when politicians tell the truth about your guy, huh?

but i'm loving the fauxrage.

Yeah the "outrage" on this is almost as bad as the fauxrage over the Ambassador. The President was right; Romney is the bullshitty-est of the bullshitters. From a standpoint of looking Presidential he shouldn't have said it.

Be that as it may, the President long ago checked that box of looking Presidential. Politically, it may have been masterful to call him out 11 days before the day the votes are counted....Surely the same kid who can detect the BS could put together a long list of flip flops from the Governor.

Obama is more of a bullshitter than Romney, and he's an asshole too.

Kids, like puppies, sense insincere people.

Obama ate puppies and not hush puppies either

Guess the puppy had not problem getting close enough for Obama to kill him, then, eh?

Obama put you under his spell didn't he? He did the same with the dog.....some people are just incredibly good at lying and coming across as someone "good". You libs better watch out, you never know when he'll turn on you!

Romney has changed every position since the primaries, and you morons don't care. Romney is the BSer sales/conman, like every neocon. Just want to win, so the greedy rich can steal again. Pub dupes! To win for the dumb white hater side....fools.

One Obama lie? ONE?

the power of the presidency has grown exponentially in your lifetimes, my friens.

the gravity of the issues Obama faced was overwhelming. nothing gets to a president's desk that is not momentous and pressing. and everything but locusts had been on this young president's desk, and he handled it masterfully!

"he travels light", one staffer said of Obama

his rise to power was because he did travel light. he didnt belong to any group, not campaign donors or labor leaders or civil rights advocates, or even friends

voters intuited that he wouldnt let political debt, racial identity, personal attachment, or emotion cloud his judgement on any big decision. they really believed he would call it as he saw it

Forum List

Back