So Obama thinks kids see Romney and think "Bullshitter"?... Classy Mr. President.

Kids, like puppies, sense insincere people.

^Creepy... Deflecting for someone who thinks 6-year-olds view certain Adults as "Bullshitters"...

:)

peace...

Many six year olds do just that.

It looks like you need a tissue. I wonder if Mitten is crying about this, too.

The President saying that 6-year-olds would think "Bullshitter" about anybody is Creepy...

You Defending his Incompentence and Sloppiness is Extra-Creepy. :thup:

peace...

Kids, like puppies, sense insincere people.

^Creepy... Deflecting for someone who thinks 6-year-olds view certain Adults as "Bullshitters"...

peace...

do you think six year olds are stupid?

I think your Question is REALLY Stupid... :thup:

I have a six-year-old and am around her Contemporaries relatively regularly and the VERY Last thing ANY of them would EVER say is they think someone is a "Bullshitter"...

At some point Sucking Barry's Cock has to get Tiring guys... Really? :lol:

peace...

As a matter of Fact I am Certain that no 6-year-old prior to Obama saying it EVER said they thought Romney was a "bullshitter"...

Amazing...

I Thought Barry was bad but his Apologists are simply Laughable at this point. :lol:

peace...

‘You know, kids have good instincts, they look at the other guy and say, “Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell." - Your President, Barry Obama.

What a douchebag. :thup:

peace...

^He was referring to 6-year-olds...

What a douchebag. :thup:

peace...

I'm sure some of the kids' mommas make some nasty remarks because they are afraid no one else will hand out the Obama cash. Kids know what they are taught. Many are taught that gubmint is supposed to give you everything you need and want and that Repubs make people work for stuff. Talking about creating jobs to get people working isn't what they want to hear.

Last edited:
Between this, and I just finished watching the "virgin voter" campaign ad, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.:lol:

peace...

The President saying that 6-year-olds would think "Bullshitter" about anybody is Creepy...

peace...
I bet a lot of them think you're a bullshitter. And creepy to boot. If they knew about the "lesson plan" you've admitted to carrying around in your pocket all these years.....

peace...
I bet a lot of them think you're a bullshitter. And creepy to boot. If they knew about the "lesson plan" you've admitted to carrying around in your pocket all these years.....

^Creepy Creep is Creepy and shouldn't be allowed around Children. :thup:

Did they drop the RO yet Ravir?... :lol:

peace...

Did the honest chimp in charge tell these kids at age six they already owe him 100 grand?.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

do you think six year olds are stupid?

I think your Question is REALLY Stupid... :thup:

I have a six-year-old and am around her Contemporaries relatively regularly and the VERY Last thing ANY of them would EVER say is they think someone is a "Bullshitter"...

At some point Sucking Barry's Cock has to get Tiring guys... Really? :lol:

peace...

apparently the whole concept of words representing ideas passed you by.

that's pretty stupid.

do the six year olds tease you for being slow?

Forum List

Back