So Obama released 15 terrorists to plot & resume their terrorist actions

I do care

That is why I stand up for the legal rights of those who are being detained indefinitely without trial

Yet you are only willing to look at what you want to see-not any facts of what it is like on a battlefield, nor what has been found on those detainees and why they were listed as high risk.
What do you think war is? A simple street fight?

It is not up to me to look at the facts, it is up to a court of law

If they are terrorists, provide proof that they are terrorists, convict them and formally sentence them
If you believe them to be enemy combatants, identify them as such and provide them with the Geneva Convention protections as prisoners of war

Kind of hard to go to a battlefield to get proof doncha think??

Since they don't wear uniforms and serve no standing Army the Geneva Convention doesn't apply.

Oh and its nice to know idiots like you think it does.

You can't have it both ways

They are either legal combatants or are terrorists guilty of a crime. And no, it is not difficult to document what happens on a battlefield. After action reports are filed after every engagement. The conditions of how a suspect was captured and under what conditions are fully documented

Sorry but they aren't in uniform and represent no country only a religious ideal.

I do care

That is why I stand up for the legal rights of those who are being detained indefinitely without trial

Yet you are only willing to look at what you want to see-not any facts of what it is like on a battlefield, nor what has been found on those detainees and why they were listed as high risk.

If they are terrorists, provide proof that they are terrorists, convict them and formally sentence them
If you believe them to be enemy combatants, identify them as such and provide them with the Geneva Convention protections as prisoners of war

Since they don't wear uniforms and serve no standing Army the Geneva Convention doesn't apply.

They are either legal combatants or are terrorists guilty of a crime. And no, it is not difficult to document what happens on a battlefield. After action reports are filed after every engagement. The conditions of how a suspect was captured and under what conditions are fully documented

Well if its as easy as you seem to think it is then try to explain why douchebag in the WH hasn't put any of them on trial?? He's had eight years to empty out Gitmo and hasn't except for the many he's let go so they can carry on with their murders.

I do care

Sorry but they aren't in uniform and represent no country only a religious ideal.
I do care

Well if its as easy as you seem to think it is then try to explain why douchebag in the WH hasn't put any of them on trial?? He's had eight years to empty out Gitmo and hasn't except for the many he's let go so they can carry on with their murders.

Once again....you can't have it both ways
They are either terrorists or enemy combatants.........which is it?

And yes, I believe Obama is at fault for not demanding trials

Terrorists since enemy combatants are uniformed and are fighting for a country and not some looney religion. They should have been shot. not arrested.

Terrorists since enemy combatants are uniformed and are fighting for a country and not some looney religion. They should have been shot. not arrested.

Fight your own demons on the war crimes of shooting someone who has surrendered. I always thought the US was a moral country. What we used to call "The good guys"

Fight your own demons on the war crimes of shooting someone who has surrendered. I always thought the US was a moral country. What we used to call "The good guys"

Being the "Good Guys" can get you killed when those you are fighting follow no rules but their own. When you are fighting an enemy that is fighting for an insane religion.

The only good terrorist is a dead one.

Oh and its people like you who are more concerned with their supposed "rights' that make it possible for them to do what they do and get away with it.

Last edited:

Being the "Good Guys" can get you killed when those you are fighting follow no rules but their own. When you are fighting an enemy that is fighting for an insane religion.

Oh and its people like you who are more concerned with their supposed "rights' that make it possible for them to do what they do and get away with it.

You don't bring your moral values down to the level of terrorists

We are better than that (Trump isn't)

You don't bring your moral values down to the level of terrorists

We are better than that (Trump isn't)

When it comes to terrorists my moral compass is pegged at zero.

Moral values won't do you any if you are dead. The dead at Paris, Nice and San Bernardino could attest to that. If they weren't dead of course. Murdered by terrorists.

Terrorists who have absolutely no moral compass at all which is why mine is at zero when it comes to them.

Rid the world of the scum. Shoot and kill them wherever you find them. The world would be a much safer and better place.

Oh and you can take that "We are better than that" bullshit and shove it up your ass. I'd rather be alive then considered better than those scumbags and so would the rest of the world.

Last edited:
You think the terrorists give a damn what you or I think? I have a bridge to sell you.
You are a joke. You could care less about our men and women serving out on that battlefield.
You can't be serious. We are talking about a battlefield here.
"Don't capture me. The fact you saw me shoot someone or carrying a bomb, doesn't mean I'm guilty. It is your word against mine."
Please.

Well if they were shot on site we wouldn't be having this discussion at all because there would be no one at Gitmo. End of problem.

Oh and if they can't prove it that makes them not a terrorist?? Only a simpleton like you would believe that.

Oh and if they can't prove it that makes them not a terrorist?? Only a simpleton like you would believe that.

You do not believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

If that is the case, it should be easy to provide evidence and give them a fair trial

The fact is that I do care about the men and women serving on that battlefield

I do not want them subjected to torture when captured, I do not want them whisked away to some remote camp where they have no rights and are detained indefinitely without charges

If that is how we treat others, we have no expectation that our captured soldiers should be treated better

What is a legal combatant?
And you tthink that the enemy combatants aka terrorists give a damn about the geneva convention? Let's start with their lack of uniforms and work our way down from there. You seem to think these guys fight a conventional war. You are wrong. The UN and its 'rules' mean nothing to them. They laugh in our and the UN's face.

I do care

You think the terrorists give a damn what you or I think? I have a bridge to sell you.
You are a joke. You could care less about our men and women serving out on that battlefield.
"Don't capture me. The fact you saw me shoot someone or carrying a bomb, doesn't mean I'm guilty. It is your word against mine."
Please.

You do not believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

If that is the case, it should be easy to provide evidence and give them a fair trial

I do not want them subjected to torture when captured, I do not want them whisked away to some remote camp where they have no rights and are detained indefinitely without charges

If that is how we treat others, we have no expectation that our captured soldiers should be treated better

It goes beyond terrorists...it applies to any nation we may be at war with

If we bomb Syria or Iran and they shoot down one of our planes and torture the pilot for war crimes...what right do we have to complain?

Please.

If we bomb Syria or Iran and they shoot down one of our planes and torture the pilot for war crimes...what right do we have to complain?

If that nation abides by the Geneva Conventions then so do we.

If its terrorist assholes who don't abide by anyone's rules but their own then no way should we use the Geneva Convention rules when dealing with them.

If its terrorist assholes who don't abide by anyone's rules but their own then no way should we use the Geneva Convention rules when dealing with them.

Selective morals now?

Hard to maintain the illusion of outrage over the treatment of your military when you have used the very same practices

Do you support our soldiers being subjected to waterboarding, sleep depravation, hypothermia, stress positions because we have done the same things?

We aren't talking about war with countries fighting under their flag. We are talking about enemy combatants aka terrorists that represent only themselves and their followers.
Please.

Do you support our soldiers being beheaded? Burned alive?For no other reason than they are simply not followers of their radicalism.

Selective morals now?

Hard to maintain the illusion of outrage over the treatment of your military when you have used the very same practices

Do you support our soldiers being subjected to waterboarding, sleep depravation, hypothermia, stress positions because we have done the same things?

Those are mild compared to what the terrorists do.

Selective morals now?

ISIS reportedly boils 6 alive in vats of tar after Sharia court orders death sentences | Fox News
Here is what terrorists do

Please.

We aren't talking about war with countries fighting under their flag. We are talking about enemy combatants aka terrorists that represent only themselves and their followers.

Yes we are talking about those wars

We have crossed the line on torture. Justification based on national affiliation vs religious affiliation does not absolve us

For some reason, those who engage in torture always find a reason to justify it

Forum List

Back