So Obama knew about the spying on world leaders ....

I'm certain he'll give the American people some straight answers at his next press conference to be held on the second Tuesday of next week.:eusa_whistle:

he knew bout the spying like he does every other failure and lie. right progs?

This is all just more bread and circus for Republicans to find a scandal that doesn't exist.

It's kind of hilarious how they're so SHOCKED! SHOCKED! that the administration might have actually decided to listen to Merkel's phone after George W. Bush and co. tapped it. The phone I mean.

This is just another story where old white fuckers act appalled that a black liberal guy is following their own fucking lead.

This is all just more bread and circus for Republicans to find a scandal that doesn't exist.

It's kind of hilarious how they're so SHOCKED! SHOCKED! that the administration might have actually decided to listen to Merkel's phone after George W. Bush and co. tapped it. The phone I mean.

This is just another story where old white fuckers act appalled that a black liberal guy is following their own fucking lead.

I don't see anyone on the right acting shocked...but how embarrassing for the left who actually bought into the hope and change mantra.:D

Forum List

Back