What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So now Trump is whining that news outlets aren't covering his 2nd place finish fairly

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Listening to ABC radio while delivering materials today they report that Trump is complaining about the way the media is covering his second place finish. A second place that he nearly lost to Rubio.

It is just ridiculous how much whining the man does. It may even be worse than Obama's constant complaining.

As I've stated on numerous occasions I think he is just a bored billionaire who is so used to getting his way because of his money that not being able to buy the pundits opinions he wants is driving him nuts.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listening to ABC radio while delivering materials today they report that Trump is complaining about the way the media is covering his second place finish. A second place that he nearly lost to Rubio.

It is just ridiculous how much whining the man does. It may even be worse than Obama's constant complaining.

As I've stated on numerous occasions I think he is just a bored billionaire who is so used to getting his way because of his money that not being able to buy the pundits opinions he wants is driving him nuts.
:boohoo:

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The media is spinning the election last night as:

A lost for Trump

An inconsequential win for Cruz

A win for the Comeback Kid Rubio.

Meanwhile it is a "win" for the Hillary Bitch when she just barely got a handful more votes than The Silly Communist.

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Reaction score
They haven't covered the winners yet. Trump just has to wait his turn.

:blowup:<== Trump!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second place is first loser

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually heard any of the pundits today but my take is this,

Cruz squeaked out a win
Trump finished strong but nearly lost to Rubio in third place who surprised everyone with his surge.

Good showing for all 3 honestly

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

He is just a bad man. A very bad man.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I haven't actually heard any of the pundits today but my take is this,

Cruz squeaked out a win
Trump finished strong but nearly lost to Rubio in third place who surprised everyone with his surge.

Good showing for all 3 honestly

Rubio's surge is the establishment GOP reminding everyone that it's not over.

OP
Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't like Bernie, but I sorta feel sorry for him. I suspect all contestants in Burlington get trophies.

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless
It was a lifesaver.

daws101

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The headline should have read TRUMP BITCH SLAPPED BY CRUZ.
guess ted kissed more evangelical ass than trump.
Btw the numbers highlight the deteriorating of the GOP.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MSNBC had him on ALL the time.

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

So are a lot of our Politicians on both sides.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

I actually have to agree with you on this one.

he really is the most thin-skinned person I've ever seen in politics

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List