So now Trump is whining that news outlets aren't covering his 2nd place finish fairly

Bernie worked hard for 2nd place.

I feel sorry for Hillary!! If she thinks she can give those old tired speeches and sound like she just crawled out of a coffin, she's never going to attract the crowds bestowed on winning Democrats!!:p

I haven't actually heard any of the pundits today but my take is this,

Cruz squeaked out a win
Trump finished strong but nearly lost to Rubio in third place who surprised everyone with his surge.

Good showing for all 3 honestly
Kind of shaking out the other candidates

Don't see any of the others lasting much longer. Republicans need to start having debates with just the top three

I feel sorry for Hillary!! If she thinks she can give those old tired speeches and sound like she just crawled out of a coffin, she's never going to attract the crowds bestowed on winning Democrats!!:p

she'll do fine.

i'll note that no one had the turnout that barack brought out in 2008

she'll do fine.

The GOP set a record for turnout in Iowa

It seems that his brilliant scheme of skipping that debate backfired.

He said it himself that it was a big gamble and yes it did backfire.
Props to the 6 million he raised for vets tho!

He could have raised that on a different day AND gone to the debate.

but then he'd have had to account for being a misogynist and stop being obsessed with meghyn kelly

No that is not what caused him to come in second place.

Cruz had a much better organization in the state than Trump. He brought in like 1500 volunteers to work the system.

Trump spent very little money and did not play the caucus game like it needs to be played in that state.

If Trump is as smart as we think he is he will have learned from his mistake and do better in the other primaries. If not then it will be President Cruz or Rubio.

Here's his participation trophy:

number2.jpg

but then he'd have had to account for being a misogynist and stop being obsessed with meghyn kelly

Obviously he thought the vet thing was a genius move to let him weasel out of the debate and come out smelling like a rose.

she'll do fine.

The GOP set a record for turnout in Iowa

for the republican caucus....yes. not compared to the numbers the dems brought out for Obama.

but it was interesting watching the process.

Obviously he thought the vet thing was a genius move to let him weasel out of the debate and come out smelling like a rose.

it also gave him something to put on air at the same time as the debates were going on. he timed everything exactly.

I

Cruz squeaked out a win

Cruz had a much bigger win over Trump and Rubio than The Bitch had over Silly Communist.

quiet, nutbar.

It is evident that the nutbars were those idiots in Iowa last night that voted for either The Lying Bitch or the Silly Communist.

Imagine being so confused and idiotic as to think that either one of those morons would be a good President of this country. Of course that kind of confusion and stupidity usually defines Democrat Moon Bats, doesn't it?

He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

He is just a bad man. A very bad man.
I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless
Just goes to show ya how much you can believe Fox.

He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

He is just a bad man. A very bad man.
I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless
Just goes to show ya how much you can believe Fox.
And how exactly did you draw that conclusion from this study?

I bet your connect the dots puzzles are quite a mess

Forum List

Back