So now Trump is whining that news outlets aren't covering his 2nd place finish fairly

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Listening to ABC radio while delivering materials today they report that Trump is complaining about the way the media is covering his second place finish. A second place that he nearly lost to Rubio.

It is just ridiculous how much whining the man does. It may even be worse than Obama's constant complaining.

As I've stated on numerous occasions I think he is just a bored billionaire who is so used to getting his way because of his money that not being able to buy the pundits opinions he wants is driving him nuts.

Listening to ABC radio while delivering materials today they report that Trump is complaining about the way the media is covering his second place finish. A second place that he nearly lost to Rubio.

It is just ridiculous how much whining the man does. It may even be worse than Obama's constant complaining.

As I've stated on numerous occasions I think he is just a bored billionaire who is so used to getting his way because of his money that not being able to buy the pundits opinions he wants is driving him nuts.
:boohoo:

The media is spinning the election last night as:

A lost for Trump

An inconsequential win for Cruz

A win for the Comeback Kid Rubio.

Meanwhile it is a "win" for the Hillary Bitch when she just barely got a handful more votes than The Silly Communist.

They haven't covered the winners yet. Trump just has to wait his turn.

:blowup:<== Trump!

• Banned
I haven't actually heard any of the pundits today but my take is this,

Cruz squeaked out a win
Trump finished strong but nearly lost to Rubio in third place who surprised everyone with his surge.

Good showing for all 3 honestly

He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

He is just a bad man. A very bad man.

He's only this thing because the media gave him thousands of hours free publicity far above and beyond anything they gave to any candidate.

I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless

I saw a study that was done that said Fox gives him the least coverage of all the networks. Worthless info but interesting nonetheless
It was a lifesaver.

The headline should have read TRUMP BITCH SLAPPED BY CRUZ.
guess ted kissed more evangelical ass than trump.
Btw the numbers highlight the deteriorating of the GOP.

MSNBC had him on ALL the time.

I actually have to agree with you on this one.

he really is the most thin-skinned person I've ever seen in politics

New Topics

Forum List

Back