So Now It's Bad To Not Cause A Panic?????

And when Trump wins in November we'll see at least 4 more years of this shit. Hopefully the GOP wins back the House and Pelosi retires.
When he loses in November we'll only see a 4 year trial for tax evasion and crimes against the american people.
Delusional^^^
Let me ask you clowns a question.

Did Drumpf know the virus was highly contagious? If you can answer that truthfully at least to yourself then lets progress to the next question.

Why would he mock wearing a mask and hold rallies with his own supporters exposing them to the virus?
Because HE can't mandate anyone to wear a fucking mask, you clown! He didn't mock anyone, and that was CNN saying that he mocked.
He asked a reporter to take off his mask when he couldn't hear the question the reporter was asking. You really are oblivious.
OK lets go with that.

So youre saying because he cant mandate wearing a mask, instead of suggesting everyone wear a mask he mock them and then invite his own supporters to catch the virus at his rally. Does that actually make sense to you?
He didn't mock anybody. Good grief.........you people make shit up and argue what you make up.
The people are old enough to make their own decisions.
Seems you need to be told what to do, and that is sad.
Have a good day

" He didn't mock anybody. Good grief.........you people make shit up and argue what you make up. "

Do you really think he didnt mock anyone? So did he invite people to attend his rallies and have them sign waivers without enforcing a mask mandate at his rally?

President Trump doesn't have the power to enforce a mask mandate at the Palmer Airport. He just has a small Secret Service contingent.
He doesn’t need to enforce a mask mandate... just support it. Do you think he has done that?
The POS mocked folks wearing masks .. Never suggested it

The Dems don't wear masks when they are rioting or otherwise trying to destroy the country. I can't count the number of times I've seen Pelosi on TV without a mask
Shame on them and shame on Pelosi. Are the actions of these irresponsible people supposed to excuse Trump and his supporters?

Trump didn't tell any of his supporters to wear masks, or not to.

Its called the Freedom to Choose, which I guess you oppose.

But until all of the Democrats start wearing masks, they have no reason to attack the GOP
See polak you're still a gd fool after all those years ...i've known you ,,,,The masks you wear are protecting ME And all those MFs not wearing masks put MY life in jeopardy So f all of those repub p---ks

I think we can now testify to the fact that Democrats feel that being rational and trying to not cause panic is a crime.
I remember when Obama somehow got his corrupt media stop causing a panic with some Ebola scare.
But apparently Trump cannot do anything without them making a federal case over it.

Now...can we all see the hopeless situation Trump is in.
They call him Xenophobic if it takes steps....and they accuse him of doing nothing if he doesn't cause a massive worldwide panic.
The whole Trump didn’t want to cause a panic excuse next to the “Dems are going to destroy you” narratives he is pushing on a daily basis is a complete joke. You don’t expect anybody to buy that do you?

He was protecting himself by denying reality and not wanting the markets to react in a way that would hurt him politically. It’s clear as day. Wake up
Of course he didn't want the markets to crash fuck head, that's what a leader does
A leader lies to the American people about a health risk?! And how did that work out for the markets in Feb/March?
You do know people where committing suicide left and right during the great depression correct?
Yes I do. What’s your point?
A president doesn't cause panic?

And when Trump wins in November we'll see at least 4 more years of this shit. Hopefully the GOP wins back the House and Pelosi retires.
When he loses in November we'll only see a 4 year trial for tax evasion and crimes against the american people.
Delusional^^^

Did Drumpf know the virus was highly contagious? If you can answer that truthfully at least to yourself then lets progress to the next question.

Why would he mock wearing a mask and hold rallies with his own supporters exposing them to the virus?
Because HE can't mandate anyone to wear a fucking mask, you clown! He didn't mock anyone, and that was CNN saying that he mocked.
He asked a reporter to take off his mask when he couldn't hear the question the reporter was asking. You really are oblivious.
OK lets go with that.

So youre saying because he cant mandate wearing a mask, instead of suggesting everyone wear a mask he mock them and then invite his own supporters to catch the virus at his rally. Does that actually make sense to you?
He didn't mock anybody. Good grief.........you people make shit up and argue what you make up.
Have a good day

" He didn't mock anybody. Good grief.........you people make shit up and argue what you make up. "

Do you really think he didnt mock anyone? So did he invite people to attend his rallies and have them sign waivers without enforcing a mask mandate at his rally?

President Trump doesn't have the power to enforce a mask mandate at the Palmer Airport. He just has a small Secret Service contingent.
He doesn’t need to enforce a mask mandate... just support it. Do you think he has done that?

The Dems don't wear masks when they are rioting or otherwise trying to destroy the country. I can't count the number of times I've seen Pelosi on TV without a mask
Shame on them and shame on Pelosi. Are the actions of these irresponsible people supposed to excuse Trump and his supporters?

But until all of the Democrats start wearing masks, they have no reason to attack the GOP
See polak you're still a gd fool after all those years ...i've known you ,,,,The masks you wear are protecting ME And all those MFs not wearing masks put MY life in jeopardy So f all of those repub p---ks
Don't protest/loot or riot and your odds go up in your favor

I think we can now testify to the fact that Democrats feel that being rational and trying to not cause panic is a crime.
I remember when Obama somehow got his corrupt media stop causing a panic with some Ebola scare.
But apparently Trump cannot do anything without them making a federal case over it.

They call him Xenophobic if it takes steps....and they accuse him of doing nothing if he doesn't cause a massive worldwide panic.
Wake up Trumpanzees! Scumpty doesn't give a shit about you and yours. Witness the Tulsa rally that Scumpty held, exposing his sycophants with NO masks and NO social distancing, KNOWING that the virus was a deadly serious matter! Wake up Trumpanzees. You are just fodder for his lie machine!!! Bigly!!!

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

Sure he does. All he has to say is...."You cant come to my rally unless you wear a mask."

You clowns are full of excuses. :lol:

He wouldn't have the power to stop them, if they didn't listen.

Although, what Mr. Trump believes in is the Freedom to Choose. If you choose to wear a mask, or if you don't, that's your choice.

Trump didn't say a word when his staff member Tony Fauci was photographed not wearing a mask at a baseball game.
His own team has guidelines to social distance and wear a mask. Trump is holding events
I know...I'm so sick of this bullshit that I want Newsome to hurry up and send me mine and my dogs ballots so we can vote......:102:
Please do that. Cast a vote for your pets.
Hey if the dummies in CA want to blindly send out ballots to non registered folks fine...my dogs not registered either.....
You think they are sending ballots to non registered voters?! Haha. You sound super smart man. Can you help me catch up to you by sending a link so I can learn about this policy?!

Would you like to tell Chewy he can't vote.....
View attachment 386968
sorry chewy, your dumbass owner is about to commit a felony, you will soon be rewarded with a new home and free healthcare
Open air events are not super spreaders and since his last indoor rally three months ago before the 2nd wave hit that's all he is doing....

Wake up Trumpanzees! Scumpty doesn't give a shit about you and yours. Witness the Tulsa rally that Scumpty held, exposing his sycophants with NO masks and NO social distancing, KNOWING that the virus was a deadly serious matter! Wake up Trumpanzees. You are just fodder for his lie machine!!! Bigly!!!
Trump even cares about you tard...tell us what the Finger has done for you....make us laugh......

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

Freedom to choose is fine. People can choose to attend his event and follow his safety guidelines or not

The whole Trump didn’t want to cause a panic excuse next to the “Dems are going to destroy you” narratives he is pushing on a daily basis is a complete joke. You don’t expect anybody to buy that do you?

He was protecting himself by denying reality and not wanting the markets to react in a way that would hurt him politically. It’s clear as day. Wake up
Of course he didn't want the markets to crash fuck head, that's what a leader does
A leader lies to the American people about a health risk?! And how did that work out for the markets in Feb/March?
You do know people where committing suicide left and right during the great depression correct?
Yes I do. What’s your point?
A president doesn't cause panic?
huh? If you want to ask me a question then start by answering mine. You just totally ignored what I asked and then asked another. That’s not how it works

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

Sure he does. All he has to say is...."You cant come to my rally unless you wear a mask."

Although, what Mr. Trump believes in is the Freedom to Choose. If you choose to wear a mask, or if you don't, that's your choice.

Trump didn't say a word when his staff member Tony Fauci was photographed not wearing a mask at a baseball game.
His own team has guidelines to social distance and wear a mask. Trump is holding events
I know...I'm so sick of this bullshit that I want Newsome to hurry up and send me mine and my dogs ballots so we can vote......:102:
Hey if the dummies in CA want to blindly send out ballots to non registered folks fine...my dogs not registered either.....
You think they are sending ballots to non registered voters?! Haha. You sound super smart man. Can you help me catch up to you by sending a link so I can learn about this policy?!

View attachment 386968
sorry chewy, your dumbass owner is about to commit a felony, you will soon be rewarded with a new home and free healthcare
Open air events are not super spreaders and since his last indoor rally three months ago before the 2nd wave hit that's all he is doing....
Are you saying that Trumps own safety recommendations of mask wearing and social distancing doesn’t apply if you’re out doors?! That’s nuts and flat out wrong. They have chairs stacked right next to eachother. If you can’t social distance then you are supposed to wear a mask. We’ve now seen many thousands of people attend trump events and not follow safety protocol while he openly mocks people who do wear masks. It’s a joke. He’s a joke.

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968
Are you saying that Trumps own safety recommendations of mask wearing and social distancing doesn’t apply if you’re out doors?! That’s nuts and flat out wrong. They have chairs stacked right next to eachother. If you can’t social distance then you are supposed to wear a mask. We’ve now seen many thousands of people attend trump events and not follow safety protocol while he openly mocks people who do wear masks. It’s a joke. He’s a joke.

How come you have no problem with the Pro-Biden protesters in Pittsburgh, not just getting up close to elderly diners but literally drinking out of the same glasses.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1JU8aZJ54

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968
I didn't say it first Dr Fauci said it....being outdoors is not a super spreader...if it were we would be in a hell of a lot worse shape than we are now...imagine all of the outdoor contact we have....the case numbers would be three times what they are now......you couldn't fill your tank up at the pumps.....or ride on a bike trail.....or go to Farmers markets which most of us do....come on man you can do better than this....I know you can....Buuuuaaaaahahahahaha

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968

How come you have no problem with the Pro-Biden protesters in Pittsburgh, not just getting up close to elderly diners but literally drinking out of the same glasses.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1JU8aZJ54
Why do you think I have no problem with those protests? Hasn’t everything I’ve said here pointed to me being critical of those actions?

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968

Why do you think I have no problem with those protests? Hasn’t everything I’ve said here pointed to me being critical of those actions?
Ummmmmmm....nope...... :dunno:

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968

I don't know if you do ,or you don't. The real question is what is Biden's view on this, these are his supporters. Why hasn't he denounced BLM if he disagrees?

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968
I didn't say it first Dr Fauci said it....being outdoors is not a super spreader...if it were we would be in a hell of a lot worse shape than we are now...imagine all of the outdoor contact we have....the case numbers would be three times what they are now......you couldn't fill your tank up at the pumps.....or ride on a bike trail.....or go to Farmers markets which most of us do....come on man you can do better than this....I know you can....Buuuuaaaaahahahahaha
I have done better but you regurgitate lies about what I’ve said. First of all I never said the words super spreader. I said irresponsible and not following safety protocol. Do I need to show you Fauci saying that people should wear masks when they can’t social distance outdoors?

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968
I have done better but you regurgitate lies about what I’ve said. First of all I never said the words super spreader. I said irresponsible and not following safety protocol. Do I need to show you Fauci saying that people should wear masks when they can’t social distance outdoors?

He didn't do it himself, when he was at the baseball game. He was sitting right next to other fans without a mask.

His example gives context to his words.

All I hear from Trump sycophants is "Trump didn't have the power to do this" -- "Dems wouldn't let Trump do that" -- waaaahhh waaahhhh waahhh

Why the fuck is Trump so weak then??

We might as well put a Democrat in power since you folks keep assuming they control everything anyway -- what use is Trump if he is so weak

Delusional^^^

OK lets go with that.

Have a good day

View attachment 386968

I don't know if you do ,or you don't. The real question is what is Biden's view on this, these are his supporters. Why hasn't he denounced BLM if he disagrees?
You’re right you don’t know if I have a problem woth those protests or not so don’t make statements presuming you know may stance. If you have a question about Biden then ask him. If you have a question for me then ask me. Just don’t make anymore false presumptions. Stick to what you know

All I hear from Trump sycophants is "Trump didn't have the power to do this" -- "Dems wouldn't let Trump do that" -- waaaahhh waaahhhh waahhh

Why the fuck is Trump so weak then??

We might as well put a Democrat in power since you folks keep assuming they control everything anyway -- what use is Trump if he is so weak
Trump is the victimiest victim in the history of historical histories.

Forum List

Back