Directed Energy Weapons

Matter of fact...heh heh...I specifically remember the day that Newt stuck his foot in the door for Trump to get into politics at the national level. That was back during the 2012 general election when we were running the champion of the Constitution, the statesman from Texas, and the minute I saw Newt poppn off on CNN,setting the field for his stalking horse, I said to myself...yeah...so I guess we're gonna militarize space now, Mr. Neocon Moon Boy?

And, wouldn't you know it, now we got a space force and now the neocon overlords basically have full spectrum dominance over us.

Oh, hey, remember that those wtc buildings actually turned to dust. They did not slam down. They did not burn up. They turned to dust in mid-air.

bubbler.jpg

This is actually Donald Rumsfeld skating around a journalist's question about employing directed energy/microwave weapons....

That is all.

Last edited:
I had to laugh when I saw this.

People are nuts. The first one is nothing more than a transformer problem. The rest are pictures of the aftermath of California fires.
I can't believe how silly some of you people are.

People are nuts. The first one is nothing more than a transformer problem. The rest are pictures of the aftermath of California fires.

That's ok, we can't believe how willfully blind you folks choose to be.
Right, no moss growing on you wanks.... :rolleyes:

You choose to live in ignorance kid, it's ok.
Right, Alex Jones still broadcasting on 4880 mhz? :th_BlackHelicopter:

That's ok, we can't believe how willfully blind you folks choose to be.

I'm anything but blind. But I just need more than pictures of dim scenes with a bright flash that could be anything, more than pictures I could easily photoshop myself, more than aerial shots of houses that likely just burned down from a fire, more than pictures of burned out cars piled up alongside a road near a California wildfire and more than a few shots of power transformers blowing on a pole.

Forum List

Back