So much for Trump's grabbing !

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember all the gasps and ohs when Billy Bush's tape of Trump where Trump says...
Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

Well at least Trump was going after an adult...

Oh and by the way, I’d sit on the stand [the lifeguard stand/seat next to the pool] and it’d get hot, and I got a lot, I got hairy legs, that turned, that turned, um, blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down, so it was straight, then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said. Then he looked down at one of the children, “And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.

What the Fresh Heck? Joe Biden Talks About Kids Touching His Leg Hair and Loving Them Jumping In His Lap

Biden sucking his wife's fingers on the podium...in front of Iowans!
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 1.31.47 PM.png

Remember all the gasps and ohs when Billy Bush's tape of Trump where Trump says...

Oh and by the way, I’d sit on the stand [the lifeguard stand/seat next to the pool] and it’d get hot, and I got a lot, I got hairy legs, that turned, that turned, um, blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down, so it was straight, then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said. Then he looked down at one of the children, “And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.

What the Fresh Heck? Joe Biden Talks About Kids Touching His Leg Hair and Loving Them Jumping In His Lap

View attachment 292807
Phew, so the cons vagina grabbing and dragging his wife by the hair before raping her is ok?
I feel much better now

View attachment 292807
Hardy har har

View attachment 292807
What a weird old man. But hes not Trump and hes a Democrat, so I guess nothing he does bothers these hypocrites

I watched the video. Seemed to me Biden was just trying to be funny.......and since Jill is his wife.....guess it's Okay. At least he wasn't sniffing the hair of children this time.

When it comes time to vote, I will be saying No to Joe, thus I am no JB fan.

Speaking of "myths," this one equals the "potatoe" dirty trick played on VP Dan Quayle before the 1992 election. (He was handed a deliberately misspelled judging card at a spelling bee and then accused of not being able to spell potato.) Likewise, Donald Trump's use of a locker room figure of speech during a private conversation was deliberately leaked and mischaracterized as an actual assault on women, despite the fact that he also used the term "pussy" to describe one of the other men present.

The fact that he still won the 2016 Presidential election is one of the most remarkable events in the history of American politics.

Last edited:
Not even a year after marrying his third wife:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Donald Trump caught saying he will date 10-year-old girl 'in ten years' in new video

Former teen beauty queens: Trump barged in on us changing

Donald Trump barged in on Miss Teen USA contestants while they were changing clothes, and engaged in “creepy” dressing room banter with the girls — some as young as 15, according to a report.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my God, there’s a man in here!’” former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado told the site about the alleged 1997 incident.

The Donald, she recalled, responded, saying something like: “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

The Trump pussy grabbing is old news. The impeachment thing not going as well as expected?
How about the Stormy payments, or emoluments? <g>

How about the Stormy payments, or emoluments? <g>
Well, since you asked, this just in: Congress can seek 8 years of Trump’s tax records, court order indicates

What does that have to do with Stormy, you may be wondering.

Here you go: Trump’s attorneys also are planning to ask the high court as soon as Thursday to block a similar subpoena for the president’s tax records from the Manhattan district attorney, who is investigating hush-money payments in the lead-up to the 2016 election. The New York-based appeals court ruled against Trump this month and refused to block the subpoena to his accounting firm, Mazars USA.

There. Now you're alllllll caught up!

ask-melania.jpg

Trump never said that he personally grabbed nor did he plan to. It’s Another Media Fake.
What he did say is that when you are rich and powerful that women can be attracted by that and they will let you do it which is Not The Same as “I did it”
Sorry to dismiss, once again, a cherished liberal fable.

Not even a year after marrying his third wife:

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Ordinary, everyday guy talk that millions of men engage in everyday unless you are a confused gender, homo, cuckold, man hating women’s libber, or pajama boy general liberal.
And for the classy married ladies-yes your dear, nice, faithful husband also does it. It’s not a regular thing for the hundred million true and actual men in America, we know how to do it around alpha guys only and not in mixed company, so quit your fakery and false tears over something that was said 15 years ago and is still said every single day today.

Ordinary, everyday guy talk that millions of men engage in everyday

Sure we talk about size, stamina, number of women, beautiful women we've had, but very few guys talk that simply because they are a star they can grab any womans pussy they want to.

Forum List

Back