So Much for Blacks Running From Biden

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This guy speaks the truth. Democrats need to start talking about what they have done. We hear Republicans talking all the time.

Go MF'ing Brag! Plies Calls Out Biden/Harris For Not Bragging About Accomplishments​

I'm not too sure the Democrats will be able to skate this time Brother IM2.

Black folks wanted something specific.

They failed on police reform, they didn't even try.

Not a good look.

But, we'll see.

LOL............man on the street in black neighborhoods doesn't look too promising for Old Black Joe....corn pop's fav.

Biden you ain't black.jpg

They failed on police reform, they didn't even try.

Not a good look.

But, we'll see.
If we are stupid enough to put trump back in office we certainly won't get police reform. Police reform was doomed because the Senate was basically 50-50. Joe Manchin and Sinema were not in favor of police reform. We have to seriously consider the alternative and continue pressuring Biden once he is re elected.

This guy speaks the truth. Democrats need to start talking about what they have done. We hear Republicans talking all the time.

Go MF'ing Brag! Plies Calls Out Biden/Harris For Not Bragging About Accomplishments​

That is good news. Go get a small business loan, open up a store. I heard Walgreens just freed up a spot for you in Boston.

Appears 'you' have been putting dems back in office for decades, seems like 'you' are waking up.
Republicans have run against those dems, why do they keep losing?

Not a good look.

That does not matter. IM2 is like the guy in the video, Roland Martin, as he another Black who stresses to Black people that they need nothing from Biden for their vote. They both love the 60yr-empty-Symbolisms routine that they always get fed for voting Democrat faithfully every 4yrs.

The Black voters refuse to demand something specific from Dems, except to be allowed to continue living on the Democrat's plantation and talking bad about Donald Trump... that is all Blacks want to see their non-Repub candidates do for them.

Obama already ordered the Blacks to just keep helping Biden-Harris with placing White HISP illegal imms, above the Black Race, as Biden-Harris and The Congressional Black Caucus continue to promise Blacks that they will help Black America celebrate its own funeral.

It appears Mr. Plies forgot something kind of important, and since you are dishonest about Race/Racial issues then you also forgot what Mr. Plies forgot here:

When human beings have done nothing good to brag about, then there will be no bragging!! Nope. Not any, whatsoever! lol

Mr. Plies is asking Biden-Harris to do like rappers do: scream and brag onstage, like you have accomplished something --although you fully know that you have accomplished nothing at all since all of the rapper's upcoming money has to be paid back to the record label for his advancement in the end! lol ...but you cannot tell thats the case, when he's onstage bragging and pretending to have achieved so, so much.

If we are stupid enough to put trump back in office we certainly won't get police reform. Police reform was doomed because the Senate was basically 50-50. Joe Manchin and Sinema were not in favor of police reform. We have to seriously consider the alternative and continue pressuring Biden once he is re elected.
Black folk are sick and tired of being taken for granted.

They see what happened w/the Chinese Bill that got signed immediately once a perceived threat to Chinese Americans were determined.

They have never observed such movement for Black American issues.

I agree w/your sentiment, but I also agree w/the sentiment of the Black community in general.

The Democrats have brought this on themselves and they don't seem to be changing.

Have you observed them really listening to Black American's requests?

Note: They are NOT running to Republicans, for you dodo birds out there.

Note
: They are NOT running to Republicans, for you dodo birds out there.
Some of them have turned in their dodo bird wings, Marc! lol

Yep... some are looking at Trump and realizing Trump does NOT want White HISP illegal imms to be put above Black citizens, like the Dems are doing. Some are plucking out their own dodo bird feathers and throwing them to the wind. Here a few of those folks apparently. I referenced them before:

Attachments

• Trump niggz .png
    Trump niggz .png
    183.2 KB · Views: 3

They should run from dumb Jim Crow Joe, but that doesn’t mean they should vote for dumb Don.

Black folk are sick and tired of being taken for granted.

They see what happened w/the Chinese Bill that got signed immediately once a perceived threat to Chinese Americans were determined.

They have never observed such movement for Black American issues.

I agree w/your sentiment, but I also agree w/the sentiment of the Black community in general.

The Democrats have brought this on themselves and they don't seem to be changing.

Have you observed them really listening to Black American's requests?

Note: They are NOT running to Republicans, for you dodo birds out there.
I think that some of our younger blacks don't see a lot of things. Not referring to you, more like the 20-30 somethings.

Notice how blacks are in positions of leadership in the Democratic Party. Asians got a hate crime billl. Blacks got a hate crime bill years ago. I think we need to pay real close attention to how blacks are positioned. The most powerful Democrats are a black man and his wife. Now we have another black woman in a high leadership position in Kamala Harris. Hakeem Jeffiries is in line to become Speaker. The head of the DNC is black. so I think we need to do some serious thinking about things. Because it has taken 60 years to get to the point where we have this leadership and looking to the future things can get done. We need to get a black person positioned to be in line for Senate majority leader. If that happens the filibuster could very well be eliminated. It was the filibuster that killed police reform.

Last edited:
They should run from dumb Jim Crow Joe, but that doesn’t mean they should vote for dumb Don.
What we should do is stop listening to white instigators who don't have our interest in mind.

Forum List

Back