So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

A stunning defense of furthering violence in the political process. Well done!

And I can't help noticing the personal invective in your sage thoughts. I wonder why? I said nothing offensive, yet you take offense. Is it because you cannot think any deeper than the ink on a bumper sticker, or did the ninth grade stymie your intellectual growth?
If you or any of these other bastards come at me like that, you will wake up in a hospital, bubba.

I dont care what you call it; it is self defense from Nazi bastards like you.
But the Nazis used physical violence to perpetuate their twisted politics. Are you saying your use of physical violence is in the same vein? Why should we listen to ten foot tall bullet proof heroes hiding behind a keyboard?

You just described the idiots who crashed the Trump rally to a T.
There would have been zero problems had they not shown up.

They have a right to show up, they have a right to protest, they do NOT have a right to get physical with others or to prevent others from enjoying their rights. This shit is on the police 100%.

No,this shit is on the assholes that started the shit.
If they want to show up protest thats fine,but thats obviously not what they did.

And I can't help noticing the personal invective in your sage thoughts. I wonder why? I said nothing offensive, yet you take offense. Is it because you cannot think any deeper than the ink on a bumper sticker, or did the ninth grade stymie your intellectual growth?
If you or any of these other bastards come at me like that, you will wake up in a hospital, bubba.

But the Nazis used physical violence to perpetuate their twisted politics. Are you saying your use of physical violence is in the same vein? Why should we listen to ten foot tall bullet proof heroes hiding behind a keyboard?

I wonder how the crowds that disrupted the Kerry rallies in 2004 were received? Remember those folks who waved flip flop shower sandals?

Dont just talk about it...show me some links with the violence.

I wonder how the crowds that disrupted the Kerry rallies in 2004 were received? Remember those folks who waved flip flop shower sandals?
And these?

View attachment 73379

Remember how they disrespected the Purple Heart medal at the RNC in 2004?

The Swift Boat people had a whole different story...and they were there.
Kerry should be shot for sedition.

And these?

View attachment 73379

No they were not there with Kerry.

The illegal alien sympathizers and haters of America first should all be subject to stop and frisk by the police, who do a great job with the savages.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

I have not heard. I was thinking on the way home when I heard a crowd had been gathering for Trumps speech in Orange County

-Geaux

That was last night in Costa Mesa. Today in Burlingame in San Mateo county.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

That was last night but did you see the angry protesters today? Do you think it's nasty now? Wait till we get closer to November.
Lock and load from Trump supporter so you want to shoot people?

Last edited:
Hey Bucs........this is excellent shit for our side. Go........go........go I say. These morons cant ramp it up enough for me........hoping the protests get even worse ( which they will ) so that America can see these facists at their best!!:2up: All gonna be on video...........:coffee:

In the meantime Bucs..........ammo up!!!:rock::rock::rock:

And these?

View attachment 73379

No they were not there with Kerry.
No, Kerry wasn't there with them. Kerry like his boss and most libs is a lying piece of shit.

Wonderful Donald wonderfully jumped over a fence to avoid the mongrel hordes of the liberal DemocRAT protesters.

Trump jokes: Getting past protesters 'felt like I was crossing the border'

ChPrLVAWUAQ4hVf.jpg

Hey Bucs........this is excellent shit for our side. Go........go........go I say. These morons cant ramp it up enough for me........hoping the protests get even worse ( which they will ) so that America can see these facists at their best!!:2up: All gonna be on video...........:coffee:

I have to agree with you. That protest was in great need of shots fired.

I have to agree with you. That protest was in great need of shots fired.

You're gonna see one of these limpwristers get a cattle prod under the armpit and nobodys gonna know who the fuck did it. The fucker is going to die almost instantly and deserve it too.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: That'll make big news and these mofu's wont be as noble anymore..........

Forum List

Back