So millenials...hilary thinks you are stupid...she says it on tape...but vote for her anyway, fools.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....she thinks you and bernie are idiots......she always has, but this time she said it on audio....

Parental Basement Dwellers: Hillary Clinton Criticizes Bernie Sanders Voters for Having 'Bought into False Promise' - Breitbart

“It’s a false promise,” Clinton says in the recording, referencing Sanders’ political revolution. “But I don’t think you tell idealistic people — particularly young people — that they’ve bought into a false promise.”

The audio, which was released by the Washington Free Beacon, comes just three weeks after Clinton faced backlash for calling millions of Americans supporting Donald Trump “deplorables.”

The recording, which is from a fundraising event in February, catches the Democratic nominee calling Sanders’ supporters “children of the Great Recession” that are “living in their parents’ basement.”

“There is a strain of, on the one hand, the kind of populist, nationalist, xenophobic, discriminatory kind of approach that we hear too much of from the Republican candidates,” Clinton states.

She continues:

And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel.

“Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement,” Clinton adds. “They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future.”

Hillary Clinton: I don't want to "over" promise, I don't want to tell people we can do things we know we can't do.

She was talking about the extremes on either side and being an honest candidate.

Then she goes on to talk about how editorial boards and others are finally looking at Trump's policies and finding out they are even worse than she thought.

Yes, everyone should listen to this recording. She is totally correct.

Hillary Clinton: I don't want to "over" promise, I don't want to tell people we can do things we know we can't do.

She was talking about the extremes on either side and being an honest candidate.

Then she goes on to talk about how editorial boards and others are finally looking at Trump's policies and finding out they are even worse than she thought.

She is lying when she isn't behind closed doors moron.......

You're an idiot. Say president Trump!

Her website says free college tuition...she is lying to them.

Her website says free college tuition...she is lying to them.
Yea dipshit, right.

From Colin Powell:

I’m a public-education kid, from kindergarten through to Morris High School in the South Bronx and, finally, City College of New York. New York University made me an offer, but tuition there was $750 a year. Such a huge sum in 1954! I would never impose that on my parents, so it was CCNY, where back then tuition was free. I got a B.S. in geology and a commission as an Army second lieutenant, and that was that. And it all cost my parents nothing. Zero.”

Colin Powell: The Secret of My Success: Public Schools!

so hillary hates anyone to the right of her and anyone to the left of her.

that's about 75% of the nation.

what a nice leader she will make
She was talking about stupid people like you. You know, the extremes. Like you. But you are an outliar. Or liar for short. Because most people aren't stupid. So be who you are.

The OP does not care

so hillary hates anyone to the right of her and anyone to the left of her.

that's about 75% of the nation.

what a nice leader she will make
She was talking about stupid people like you. You know, the extremes. Like you. But you are an outliar. Or liar for short. Because most people aren't stupid. So be who you are.
she HATES most of us

how is a vile twat like that going lead?

Forum List

Back