So many super dangerous cities in California

What was that for the republican's mayors, Stockon, and San Bernardino have one, two of the most crime cities. Seems the republicans are in charge of smaller cities, crime havens.

Mostly due to Latino gangs and illegals
Yes, that is an accurate statement.

But with all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), that "other group" is also continuing to commit its share of violent crimes.

Heck! That singer (Justin somebody) recently had a party in a nice part of Los Angeles. Of course, some rappers attending the party had to engage in some shooting.

Most Americans seem to love illegal immigrants and the cheap labour they bring, and the cheap prices of fruit and vegetables they bring.
Is it 90% of the farm workers in CA who are illegals?

Most Americans seem to hate the idea of the Mexican border being sealed with a wall, deep wide moat full of razor wire, lights, cameras, armed US troops patrolling, another fence 2 miles into America with more lights [solar], more cameras, more armed troops with dogs ...etc.
"Border integrity". "Border security".

Latino gangs?
Nothing new, been shown in movies etc for a very long time.
MS 13 etc.
Nobody much seems to actually do anything about the problem.

Other racial gangs?
Ditto.

Other gangs?
Ditto.

The solutions are simple, but no one governing CA seemed to/seems to... want to embrace and action them. Maybe for fear of being labelled "racist".
So today there is what there is.
A crowded state too. There are 15 million more people in California than there are in the whole of Australia.
Maybe that's a big part of the problem.

The California of yesterday is not the California of today:

A century ago, people mostly migrated to California from midwestern states such as Illinois, Missouri and Ohio. But now, most people are coming in from Mexico, China and Taiwan, the Philippines and other countries: In 2017, there were 11 million foreign-born Californians. That’s more than quadruple the migration into the state from all sources, foreign and domestic, in 1920.

Today, 56% of Californians were born in the state. But the proportion of foreign-born residents (28%) is nearly double that of transplants from other states (16%).

The California plate will eventually end up by Alaska. There are far bigger ones coming.
Could be tomorrow, could be tens of thousands of years. Nothing humans build is permanent.
Californians have been hearing the stories about "the big one" for quite a while now....

TheParser

Richmond is all black and terrifying
With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), that sentence shocked me and sent me to Wikipedia.

Supposedly in 2010, that ethnicity was 50%, but in 2020, it decreased a bit.

Let's tell as it is: There are lots of really, really, really nice Black folks. Much nicer than a lot of other ethnicities.

But, sadly, they do have an unusually large number of unpleasant people.

Oh, if Jefferson Davis could see what has happened to the capital of the Confederacy!

Last edited:
Does San Ber also have biker gangs ??
Like Hells Angles
these guys....

1644958922610.png

Forum List

Back