So many places saying you can't enter without proof of vaccination.

I’m sure that would be dealt with the same way I’m dealing with these new restrictions….

mid you know the right people you don’t need to get the shot to get a card.

We have a fag bar here in KC that is getting nonstop news coverage because they require proof to enter.
Ridiculous the amount of news coverage our local outlets have given them
Are you pissy about the news you watch or the business requiring that you satisfy its health and safety measures?

What border? According to Joey Xi Bai Dung, Kamaltoe Harris and Baghdad Bob Mayorkas everything is hunky dory at the border....
You seem confused. Immigration has been a contentious issue for many years and remains so,especially at the Southern border..

No one of whom I am aware has characterized it as being "hunky dory" but if you can link to such a statement, that would be informative.

Do they check for AIDS?

Who the fuq cares about some queer saloon
With the progress that has been achieved, homophobes are no longer very successful in imposing their prejudices upon society.

Interestingly, in January 1777, General George Washington ordered the inoculation of all members of his army.

He said, “Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder [smallpox] infect the Army . . . we should have more to dread from it, than from the Sword of the Enemy.”

In the 1905 Supreme Court case, 197 U.S., Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the High Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court’s decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the power of the state to enforce public health measures.

There is no shortage of Typhoid Mary wannabe's, but it is still sanctioned by the State.

New Topics

Forum List

Back