So many people in a rush to start a family and then end up being

I'll ask her when she gets home. But it'll cost you more than 14 dollars!

Platinum mastercard
Maxed out I'm guessing.

How the fuck is it maxed out if i have a job
What does having a job have to do with you maxing out whatever amount of credit the issuer was dumb enough to extend to you?

I have good credit mutherfucker
The cable and utility folks beg to differ. Also, several Philly pie places, Flying Monkey Bakery, Magpie's, Kermit's, etc., claim you're in arrears. I politely told them not to use that term as it would just thoroughly confuse you.

Platinum mastercard
Maxed out I'm guessing.

How the fuck is it maxed out if i have a job
What does having a job have to do with you maxing out whatever amount of credit the issuer was dumb enough to extend to you?

I have good credit mutherfucker
The cable and utility folks beg to differ. Also, several Philly pie places, Flying Monkey Bakery, Magpie's, Kermit's, etc., claim you're in arrears. I politely told them not to use that term as it would just thoroughly confuse you.

Flying monkey bakery?

In my experience most sheeple have kids because it's what's expected of them.

There is very little thought involved it's just grow up go to school get married have kids. .....

Since your experience involves almost no one, you are clearly talking out your ass. It's hard not to do a whole lot of thinking with a little one on the way. The fact that people are having fewer children and waiting longer to do so indicates that they are putting a great deal of thought into one of the most important decisions imaginable.

People have been having kids since there have been people. it really isn't as big of a deal as you make it out to be

There is very little thought involved it's just grow up go to school get married have kids. .....

Since your experience involves almost no one, you are clearly talking out your ass. It's hard not to do a whole lot of thinking with a little one on the way. The fact that people are having fewer children and waiting longer to do so indicates that they are putting a great deal of thought into one of the most important decisions imaginable.

People have been having kids since there have been people. it really isn't as big of a deal as you make it out to be

You wouldn't know, would you?

You wouldn't know, would you?

Let's see

7 billion people alive today and an estimated 107 billion people that have ever lived

Yup not a big deal in fact ANYONE can do it.

But I can see why you have to make it out to be so important. It makes you feel better about yourself

Not if some creepy black guy with small hands is watching us!

How can u see me if im behind you idiot?
Because I make it a point to ALWAYS be aware of my surroundings, so some creepy black guy can't sneak up on us and try to sniff my wife. ;)

His wife would probably want me as an outside interest lol

You think she would be satisfied with 50 pumps?

Its not 50 consecutive pumps. Just the overall number of pumps until the end

I don't see how that changes anything I said.

.miserable

I was watching this family of 4 eat breakfast this morning and the mom and dad wasnt talking to the kids or each other. Everyone was just eating in silence. This is how cheating starts because people eventually need a outside interest.

Then my supervisor makes this statement in regards,to going on a business trip

"I hope i get to go so i can get away from my family"

Lol. Stop having kids people
Perhaps they have been taught not to talk with their mouth full.

So chewing and not chatting is normal when a family is eating dinner together?
preferably..

Yup not a big deal in fact ANYONE can do it......

Have you?

BILLIONS of other people have so like I said no big deal. You're not special because you have a kid even if you like to think you are.

Answer the question.

I already have many times.

You have the memory of a goldfish

Afraid of something?

I don't know what kind of learning disability you have but I have stated in this thread already that I chose not to have kids

So your question was answered before you asked it but your mental retardation prohibits you from comprehending what I have already said

Have you?

BILLIONS of other people have so like I said no big deal. You're not special because you have a kid even if you like to think you are.

Answer the question.

Afraid of something?

I don't know what kind of learning disability you have but I have stated in this thread already that I chose not to have kids

So your question was answered before you asked it but your mental retardation prohibits you from comprehending what I have already said

You've got some issues you still haven't worked out, eh?

Answer the question.

Afraid of something?

You've got some issues you still haven't worked out, eh?

No only the one I have regarding dealing with fucking idiots on the internet

Have you?

Reproduction is easy. Raising a decent human being in todays world, not so much.

In today's world, as opposed to...?

Times past when raising children was somewhat easier.

Have you?

Reproduction is easy. Raising a decent human being in todays world, not so much.

In today's world, as opposed to...?

Times past when raising children was somewhat easier.

why is it harder now?

.miserable

I was watching this family of 4 eat breakfast this morning and the mom and dad wasnt talking to the kids or each other. Everyone was just eating in silence. This is how cheating starts because people eventually need a outside interest.

Then my supervisor makes this statement in regards,to going on a business trip

"I hope i get to go so i can get away from my family"

Lol. Stop having kids people

In my opinion, a lot of the blame for the prevalence of situations like this is our popular culture's emphasis on the spark of romantic attraction. We're told over and over again by dipshit movies and TV shows that the exclusive path to human happiness is in that romantic spark, and if we follow our hearts, we'll find that special someone with whom that butterfly feeling will last forever and we'll live happily ever after.

In reality, that spark is fleeting as shit approximately 100 percent of the time. Relationships that stretch out past the first year or two are based on a lot more than that hormonal compulsion that we like to call "needing" each other. On top of that, getting one's shit together emotionally and finding some greater purpose in life than just breathing and turning carbs into turds generally takes the idea of some mythical, perpetual honeymoon period off of its all-too-common pedestal and places it into perspective.

The real travesty, though, is that somewhere along the line, the importance placed upon such a supposedly unparalleled key to contentment encourages its elevation above all other goals or principles, and so when we're tired of fucking our current partners, the inevitable lack of that spark and the potential for finding its replacement elsewhere becomes a convenient rationalization for allowing the decay of family units that were put together far too hastily in the first place.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy that romantic new car smell as much as the next bag of hormones, but our obsession with fresh and exciting sex, and our demand that one single person somehow provide that for us perpetually, and our simultaneous assumption that if our child rearing partner is incapable of providing that (spoiler alert: they are incapable of providing that) then we've found the wrong partner and we should move on, because it's all about being HAPPY RIGHT NOW. . . that shit is wreaking HAVOC on our family structures. We'd almost be better off rewinding to the days of arranged marriage. Couldn't be worse than encouraging everyone to choose their parenting partners with all the care and rationale of horny teenagers.

Forum List

Back